[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women actually have autism? All of the autistics I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1493107448234.jpg (49KB, 651x604px) Image search: [Google]
1493107448234.jpg
49KB, 651x604px
Can women actually have autism? All of the autistics I've known in real life are men.
I do know Varg's wife and Lauren Southern supposedly have autism.
>>
lauren southern has autism? lal didn't know that
>>
>>39350816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncwqC4STmHc
>>
>Lauren Southern
>autistic
Jesus Christ, she's trying so hard, it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>39350788
Yeah there are female autists like temple grandon. However, the thing is that female autists (diagnosed or not) get showered with praise and attention, while male diagnosed autists just rot and post on anononymous forums for virgins.
>>
>>39350788
>I do know Varg's wife and Lauren Southern supposedly have autism.
I believe Varg's wife, but Lauren Southern?

>>39350844
This is evidence, but not proof.
>>
I think most "autistic" women are just women who were exposed to higher amounts of testosterone as an unborn baby.
>>
I do and surprisingly I wasnt bullied.much in school because I was always so quiet.
>>
>>39350788
Yes. I went to school with one.

She was fuckin' crazy. The worst autistic I've come in contact with yet. No, seriously.
Wretched little creatures.
>>
>>39351567
I went from being mildly liked hyperactive turbo-sperg in elementary school, to then getting bullied for it in middle school, to then become self conscious, silent, no friends and never spoke to anybody ever autist.
>>
>>39350788
According to wikipedia about 80% of autism diagnoses are in males. My younger female cousin was diagnosed because she is very slow in learning to talk, etc. but she's only 5 so I can't comment on her social situation yet.
>>
>>39350788
His wife has autism? I just watched a video on her talking about an essential oil spray for ticks. She seemed fine. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>39352083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
30 seconds into the video`
>>
File: 1438702367511.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438702367511.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39350788
I'm a girl, and when I used to have a tripcode, everyone who recognized me use to call me autistic. Some of my friends also implied it. And my mom outright called me autistic once.
>>
>>39351650
That sucks. I was kinda passable socially in the sense that I could usually talk my way out og fuck ups somewhat and always had excuses ready for not being social.
>>
>>39352178
That's interesting. I wonder how she deals with that many children with hfa then..It's pretty much a sensory kamikaze.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>39350788
I have bad autism. Basically I look like a large and fat child. I only wear boys shirts with pictures on them that I think are funny. I bought a shirt with cats on it because it's a parody of 3 wolf moon. My mom wouldn't let me buy the real shirt because she said it was too ugly. I am 23 but I have no freedom or job and I can't drive or buy my own things or choose what to eat. If I did choose what to eat, I would only have candy and ice cream. Periods are hard as an austims because it hurts and sometimse there isn't any pads at the house and I have to use toilet paper to soak up the blood and it falls out my pant leg when I walk. Any questions?
>>
>>39352372
Sure. How hard do you think it will be to be someone's beloved?
>>
>>39352372
Everyone does that shit with the toilet paper.
Git gud and wad it thicker you fucking autist.
>>
>>39352372
Now that's what I call shitposting
Actually keked out loud
>>
>>39352431
even if it's funny it's true.

>>39352386
i am somebody's beloved but I would rather be alone sometimse. It really hurts me when he calls me retarded

>>39352391
it hurts
>>
>>39352480
It hurts more that you think that hasn't happened to people without it.
>>
>>39352234
>I'm a girl
No you're not, and this post wasn't original
>>
>>39352508
I have virtually no concept of what other people do when they are alone. I told you a secret and now you're ridiculing me.
>>
>>39352083
you're missing that autism doesn't mean retarded
though I've met some fucking retarded autists and they were literally subhuman trash unworthy of life
>>
>>39352480
Well then I'm glad you are someone's beloved. Please live life to the fullest.
>>
>>39352571
I'm telling you that it's happened to me (the wadding AND it falling out). You live, you learn, you wad it up thicker.
I've used paper towels too. Shit was a mess and it was an extremely busy day at work, but you can't do anything else when you're bleeding through everything.
>>
Why does everyone say Vargs wife is autistic, she seems normal enough to me
>>
>>39352663
Maybe we're autistic too..
>>
>>39352663
>>39352178
See heree
>>
>>39352663
she actually is, he talks about it in some of his videos
>>
>>39352676
>>39352677
>>39352682
Wow, I need to get me a HFA gf
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.