[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>somehow manage to get invited to a normie party >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 41OYMigTzeL._SY355_.jpg (15KB, 312x355px) Image search: [Google]
41OYMigTzeL._SY355_.jpg
15KB, 312x355px
>somehow manage to get invited to a normie party
>they play this shitty game most of the time
>most rounds are just people awkwardly reading unfunny cards and everyone is pretending to enjoy it

Is this what normies really do?
>>
yeah when I was a wagie I was a borderline normie and was surprised how much they DON'T fuck even when they are bf and gf.
So now I can be a neet in happiness knowing the truth, that normies dont have better lives then me at all
>>
Also, normies have a weird tendency to want to watch movies at social gatherings, which I find bizarre. You're with a bunch of other people, and you want to....sit around and watch a movie? That is fucking boring and yet normies love that shit.
>>
>>39349843
That's why you get drunk before you play this shitty game
>>
>>39349843
Normalfags aren't funny nor dark enough to really do anything with the game, but even then the game is still pretty boring most of the time
>>
>>39349913
Well think about it anon. Normies are productive members of society. They spend their days doing menial work. Having the chance to sit and do nothing with friends is very comfy for them.
>>
>>39349843
I just fucking lived this. I dread having to play because you have to pretend this game is funny.

Everybody's giggling at some stupid shit and I laugh along as to not kill the vibe.

Fuck this game
>>
File: image.gif (4KB, 494x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4KB, 494x557px
>>39349843
Normie or not, nobody likes this game anymore. Half of the cards are "LE RANDUUUM" humor referencing fantastical scenes with mythical creatures instead of genuinely thought provoking humor.
The only dipshits that enjoy humor like this are Reddit fedora/hipster types that watch way too mych doctor who. In other words, the same people that ruined the game.
Apparently Cards Against Humanity had a lot more edgy shit, but SHW thought police rolled in like two years ago, putting an end to that. What we got in its place were unicorns and references to muh wage gap. Sad!
>>
>>39349843
>Le normies XD

Do you have no fun ever? CAH is silly, but pretty fun and social.
>>
>>39349913

>They don't watch at least one movie a day

Fugging faggot normies. NEET lyfe is best life.
>>
>>39349913
People used to come over to my house just to play my video games.
>>
>>39349843

Here's what I've noticed when playing this game:

The card that wins, is almost always the card that gets the most laughs from everyone else. It's amazing how the person choosing the winner is so influenced by how everyone else is laughing. Even if the person themselves didnt find it the most funny they will still probably choose the card that got the most laughs from everyone else. I hate this game.
>>
>>39349843
Its kind of ironic, CAH is one of those games that would be significantly more fun (probably to the point of playability) if you played with robots, but normies are the only ones who play it.
I think the real issue is the players, not the game
>>
>>39350097
Have you ever played drawful or quiplash? Most party games that involve creativity tend to have humor (usually at the expense of another player) as the optimal strategy.
>>
>>39349843
Yup, that or drinking games.
>>
>>39349876
if you have friends, you're a normie.
Robots are alone, that's why our lives suck. I want to go to some restaurant, but i can't go alone because that's weird. So i guess i will never go there. I want to learn kayaking because it seems like fun, but if i go alone, i'll make a fool out of myself. So i guess i'll never go kayaking.
Etc.
i don't care if normies have sex once a day, or once a week. Their lives are still better than mine.
>>
File: 1496536379041.gif (925KB, 1200x832px) Image search: [Google]
1496536379041.gif
925KB, 1200x832px
>>39350100
>edgy d&d frens play it
>it's fun as hell
>>
File: 1476406388132.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1476406388132.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
>>39350100

>tfw you will never play fun games with other robots

i love you guys
>>
>>39350147
Good god robots study drinking games before you ever go to a party. Bad when you have no idea how the game is played and everyone looks at you like some retard when you don't pick up a cup and drink when you are supposed to or do something wrong.
>>
>>39350080

I love watching movies alone. It's watching movies at social gatherings that I dont understand. Also, the last thing I want to do when drunk is to fucking watch a movie
>>
>>39350156
This is how I feel. I want to do things but have no one to do them with so I just stay home.
>>
>>39349843

I feel like after being on 4chan over ten years, I just can't relate to normie sense of humor anymore. Anyone else know what I mean? I dont think Im better than them or cooler or anything. Its just hard to relate.
>>
>>39350156
lmao are you too dumb to buy a kayak and go on a lake on your own? and why the hell would you want to eat in a restaurant? sounds to me like youre the failed normie here
also I do not have friends, I had work colleagues there is a difference.
>boo hoo boo hoo my life suuuucks i just wanna be a nooormiiie :(
>>
hanging out with normies is weird. i constantly get the impression they are only pretending to enjoy what they are doing, and are just playing along.
>>
>>39350274
7/10 too obviously trolling but I still got a little mad.
>>
>>39350219
No, I know exactly what you mean. I don't think you should view it as a dichotomy of normie versus 4chan humor, though. 4chan has certainly contributed to what I find funny but what you have to remember about "normie" humor is that it's just what receives mass exposure and relies more on being relatable. I mean sure, we have >tfw shit here but for the most part the humor you often find here is more high brow compared to narwhal bacon and WHEN YOU DO X
>>
>>39350093
Yeah but vidya is at least interactive and engaging.
>>
>>39350097

Madeleine Mccann usually.
>>
>>39350156
I have about 2 friends but as time goes on their lives get better and mine get worse, they only talk to me now because we used to be similar in high school but fate really shat on me so I become way uglier while they both became better looking.
>>
>>39350494
To add, good humor transcends.
>>
>>39350169
why don't we make a discord for meet ups?
>>
>Get invited to play by coworkers
>starts off alright
>maybe I'll end up with friends after all
>somehow end up with a hand full of racial cards
>Know that will cause a problem, but have no other options
>use one
>they mad
>redraw more racial cards
>use more
>everybody mad as they look at the new person (me)

never invited back. Goddamn normies
>>
>>39349843
Yup. Welcome to hell.
>>
I hate how sexual all the cards are. So much of the challenge is just getting rid of all the sex cards in a non sexual way. Not very fun.
>>
>>39349843
i played this once and it was actually really fun. i was playing with my family tho at christmas. It's fun being able to express your sense of humor.

It's a good bonding activity. Also I won the game by a big margin cos I was being competitive which was fun. Best sense of humor confirmed.

i imagine it would suck playing with a bunch of normies. setting probably matters.
>>
>>39350080
>getting the necessary dopamine release from movies.

i never shoulda done drugs. lol
>>
>>39351300
>offending a bunch of faggot liberals

Lol who cares?

Who plays that game and gets offended when someone uses the cards the way they were intended?

What a bunch if spineless faggots.
Dont worry anon they wouldve been shitty friends anyway.
>>
>>39349843
game best played making up your own answers on index cards
>>
>>39350097
well yeah group laughter is the best judgement for what's funny. sometimes ppl choose what they liked tho
>>
File: damask.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
damask.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
>>39349843
FUCKING!!!! OP!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

THIS GAME!!! It's not funny to me at all, totally not my humor.
Not only am I NOT having fun, but I'm losing too.
Sure, you can get DLC(...), but WHO TF do you KNOW has bought more than the base set?
>>
>>39351449
i'd ratha play WILLIE WARS anyday of the week
>>
CAH is fun with friends while drunk honestly.
>>
I just bought it, after reading this thread and read through the cards. it's not a good concept, the better concept would just be a subject or object and whatever you say is your "card"
>>
>when you've become so isolated from humanity that you think that people pretend to have fun at parties

get some fucking help mate.
>>
>>39349843

Here is the problem I have: when I've played it, I still felt like I was walking on eggshells because the people got offended by really offensive cards. So you couldn't put anything too extreme or it would ruin the vibe.
>>
>>39351512
NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT

GTFO
>>
i have an idea, let's play this game on a id'd board. the winner is whoever gets the most upvotes gets to choose the next topic.
>>
i won a cards against humanity tournament at an anime con
I lucked out and had the best cards 'black people' and '9/11'
>>
File: 7IF3yAp.gif (2MB, 292x227px) Image search: [Google]
7IF3yAp.gif
2MB, 292x227px
>>39351573
>having such little understanding of the average person and of social dynamics that you truly think people wouldn't fake enjoyment to just get along and not possibly be ostracized.

not even OP but kys tryhard
>>
>>39351038
Because it will get flooded by non-robots like every other attempt.
>>
>>39351637
why don't we do this on reddit?
>>
>>39351741
or discord?
>>
I hate this fucking game. Normans completely miss the point of playing it. There are no rules and it can be used as a jumping off point for fun conversations into the absurd.

>ok anon stop talking about the cards and pick one already

Fucking stupid bitches just read off the cards one by one and then immediately pick one with no explanation. The cards are fucking stupid it's talking about them that's fun. Fucking normies
>>
>>39351817
Not only do they dead pan read all of them and then randomly pick one, all of the other normalfag players never want to make a risque choice, just going for the boring safe option. They don't seem to get the fucking point of the game IS TO BE OFFENSIVE AND FUNNY, christ
>>
discord link: TqQv2rz
let's play without cards! I'll start if we get a few people.
>>
>>39350100
Well that's what Apples to Apples is for since the player makes the game dirty and edgy instead of the game trying so hard to force it.
>>
Wouldnt the game be better if you wrote on the cards yourselves? It seems boring to just use pre selected cars for the answers
>>
>>39352305
I own it and all the answers are edgelordy in the normal deck
>>
When I was in college I used to consistently win this game by applying 4chan humor to pick the responses.
>>
If anyone's still in the thread, should I set up a game?

http://pretendyoure.xyz
>>
>>39349843
Buy Camel Up and convince them to play it. CaH is shit.
>>
File: IMG_0070.png (152KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.png
152KB, 398x397px
I played this game with my cousin and she pulled the biggest blackest dick card and now all I can fap to is imagining her getting blacked

help
>>
>>39350100
Yeah this is pretty much it.
>>
>>39352489
I'll play, though I'd suggest you make your own thread.
>>
>>39352704
he did, it got del8ed
>>
File: 1502853552296.png (21KB, 847x498px) Image search: [Google]
1502853552296.png
21KB, 847x498px
hey folks, we got a fun game like cards against humanity going on over at: TqQv2rz

on discord. come join us
>>
>>39352727
There is one up like every other day.

Fine then, he should just post it here.
>>
>>39352768
Can confirm, none of the servers and limits bullshit
>>
>>39352768
nah, still have to finish my three parallel solo sessions of Twilight Imperium, Descent 1 and Mage Knight sorry
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.