[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at wal-mart >look like shit because I'm not used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503624685350.jpg (96KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1503624685350.jpg
96KB, 640x632px
>at wal-mart
>look like shit because I'm not used to being irl
>behind interracial couple in line
>he's taller and cooler looking then me
>she's 10/10 white girl
>they're playful with eachother
>she looks at me
>I look away about to cry
>cursing the universe that made me
>blood pressure jacked
>finally just leave and come back
>another interracial couple shows up

JUST
>>
>>39349512
>deconstructed
She's not even using the word correctly, what a fucking idiot, she's on par with a nigger, nothing of value lost
>>
>>39349512
>be Jew boi shill
>have small cock
>make interracial bate threads using the same pics over and over again
>>
>going to Wal-Mart
Your first mistake.
>>
>>39349512
>36k+ likes

Even if you agree, why would anyone like that tweet. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>39349512

>10/10 white girl
>at wal-mart
>>
>>39350117
It depends on where the Wal-Mart is located.

When I was in college, there was one located like 5 minutes away and it was always packed with hot college girls.
>>
>>39349512
you should go to target. i dont know why but every time i go to target i always see a bunch of hot blonde milfs. what is it that attracts them to target?
>>
Statistically she isn't going to create a world without racism. All we'll ge out of all this is more Western countries like South America and South Africa (A small white elite upper class ruling over a mob of blacks and mutts).
>>
>>39349512
>haha fuck you mom and dad, I'm gonna date and fuck hoards of blacks guys to show them how much of a rebellious free spirit I am
>fast forward 20 years with 4 nigger mutt children all to different fathers
>where have all the good men gone
I can't wait until 2040 desu
>>
>>39350090
who cares, she'll have to raise her mixed deconstructed baby alone while Jamal bangs another white trash girl like her. She'll get what she deserves.
>>
>>39349512
Mommy will have so much fun sharing her makeup with her niglet and combing it's nappy hair. They can buy chemical relaxer together. So the niglet will look just like mommy lol

She will get bored of her abomination and realise she fucked up when her other pretty white girlfriends all have white children that actually resemble them and her brown mongrel just isn't trendy anymore and she grows out of her radical lefty phase.
>>
>>39350332
Target is seen as the classier version of Wal-Mart. So within their mid-40 women social circles, saying "I went to Target and..." seems better than saying "I went to Wal-Mart and..."
>>
>>39351587
ahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah so fucking true ahhaahahahah "I went to target and got the new juicer we saw"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.