[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physical attractiveness matters more for men's chances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DFVvMAqW0AAEMOD.jpg (145KB, 780x577px) Image search: [Google]
DFVvMAqW0AAEMOD.jpg
145KB, 780x577px
Physical attractiveness matters more for men's chances of finding a partner thann for women's.

http://www.reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
>>
>>39349146

>Women are shallow whores and looks are everything

What else is news?
>>
I'm not surprised, I have Normiebook and old high school classmates who added me, 0,1,2,3/10 women (seriously I could post some pics, we are talking ugly as fuck) are all married up with 5/10 men and are "stay at home mommies".
>>
more and more studies are saying this, but it wont stop the public perception of only men caring about looks. I actually just took a social psychology course at college and it stated the same meme
>>
Anon, you don't need to tell us. We're practically living experiments that demonstrate this.
>>
>>39349146
I thought everyone already knew this? The only way men can make up for looks is being a millionaire or billionaire.
>>
Here come the retards that will say "how come I see ugly men with hotties everyday" and blah blah "yo guys just need to get out in the real world"

life sucks
>>
>>39349146
This just in water is also wet
>>
>>39350243
It's possible for an ugly man to get an attractive girl, but so long as a woman isn't obese or grossly hideous then she'll be able to find a partner with almost no effort.
>>
>>39349146
Anon please, the only thing that matter is having confidence. Girls don't really care about looks :^)
>>
>>39349228
I'd like to see some pics
Seeing ugly women makes me happy
>>
um akshually looks dont matter. personality matters. my best friend is a 4 foot paraplegic indian retard and his gf is a super model

just b urself :)
>>
File: stupidroastiedeadroastie.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
stupidroastiedeadroastie.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
>>39350835
Here's two, the one on the left is dead now though. The one on the right milked the death for all the attention she could get on normiebook. The one on the right is a lot uglier in person, she's also a cunt. She has an attractive husband and kids.
>>
>>39350889
Left is a 2/10, and right is prolly a 4/10 based on the picture
How'd the left one die?
>>
Th-thanks, welfare state
>>
>>39349228
Yeah, I've noticed this phenomenon.
>handomse 6'4" guys with short fat trolls
The future is going to be fucked by this total lack of natural selection. Moreover, makeup means that even some of the best looking girls are really just average as fuck.
>>
>>39349146
Lookism forums, /r/incel, wizardchan and the good parts of /r9k/ has already confirmed this. Lookism is real.

also, attractive people are perceived as kinder and more intelligent than unattractive people.
>>
>>39351062
>attractive people are perceived as kinder
They're treated kinder so they have more reason to be kinder.
>>
File: normietrash.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
normietrash.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>39350920
It's hard to see the right's big hook nose in the pic. The left turned into some hardcore alchie and liver failed (I guess? I didn't know enough about her to really care to get the whole story).

Here's another ugly bitch I went to school with that updates her boring ass normie life 24/7.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.