[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so easy to bait on this site? Not only do people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1503093142862.png (304KB, 584x560px) Image search: [Google]
1503093142862.png
304KB, 584x560px
Why are people so easy to bait on this site? Not only do people take the most obvious bait, it seems as though no one no longer understands the concept of sarcasm or satire and will instead take very obvious joke posts seriously. It feels like every thread on 4chan devolves into people just calling each other retards and cucks. Does being here make you progressively dumber? I don't remember it being like this even like 3 years ago.
>>
>>39348902
Full of normies. You know the answer cmon.
>>
>>39348902
You're asking this on /r9k/, the Grand Central Station of autism.
You're retarded for even asking this. Get out.
>>
>>39348902
anonymity, nobody knows who you are so you could easily just be someone with really dumb beliefs

stupid people do exist so it can be hard to tell between satire and genuine actual stupidity.
>>
>>39348934
But it's not r9k exclusive, /b/ and /v/ are equally retarded in this aspect.
>>
>>39348902
Hell, I'm inclined to believe that this is bait as well.
You just never know...
>>
>>39348902
Low IQ and young people, as simple as that.
>>
>>39348990
Fuck off retard reddit normie newfag pleb
>>
It's always been like this. If you were a true oldfag you'd know why. It's because every day hundreds of people discover 4chan for the first time. Across the major boards there is always a person who is posting for the first time in any given thread at any given time. In fact I bet even this thread has someone posting for the first time in it.

Every time you see someone get baited it's someone who's only been visiting the site for less than a month. The reason it happens so often is because every month you have thousands of new posters. Hence the endless baiting.

It would drop significantly if new IP addresses weren't allowed to post until 90 days after first visiting the site.
>>
>>39348902
>I don't remember it being like this even like 3 years ago.
The site has become more "diverse" in the last few years.
>>
>>39349194
> talking about being an oldfag while reddit spacing
>>
>>39348902
Poe's Law.
People have gotten so batshit you cannot tell satire from genuine retardation.
>>
>>39348990
try going to /k/ and make a thread how some foreign military equipment is better than usa equipment especially russia or china
>>
>>39348990
You do realize that /v/ is like 90% shitposting right
>>
File: IMG_1414.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>39348919
>full of normies
Says the tripfag.
>>
It's like my friendo said, "I don't know if 4chan got dumber or I got smarter".

The quality of this place really has taken a nosedive. inb5 rose tinted glasses.
>>
>>39349255

I've been "reddit spacing" since 2005 when I immigrated to /a/ from SA. If anything lack of spacing, capitalization, and punctuation proves you're a phone poster which is actually worse than a newfag. Phone posters will never contribute meaningful posts as long as they're limited to a touch screen keyboard.

Along with temp banning new IP's, posting from a mobile device should be perma banned. Phone posters are responsible for the largest drop in quality over the past 5 years across the site.
>>
>>39349255
that's not what reddit spacing is, newfag. reddit spacing is when you space after greentext, since on reddit if you don't leave a space it continues it.
>>
>>39349194
idk. the baits and jokes seemed REALLY obvious to me even when i was a newfag back in 2010. these new newfags must be mentally retarded
>>
>>39348902
Being "ironically retarded" only works when you have consistent board culture. The reason why "hivemind" and the like is no longer popular is because there sre too many newfags diluting the board and preventing a stabilization of culture. That being said, the quality of trolling abd griefing has gone down considerably. There's no cleverness to any of it, and instead of tricking people by being legitimately intelligent or witty, you're just being an annoying cunt. Posting the playground equivalent of "I'm not touching you" is fucking trash, and having people insult you for it doesn't make an ebbin mastermind.
>>
>>39349545
Phonefags are the biggest cancer this site has seen in years, I say this as a newfag since 2006.

I visit 4chan from my phone a lot, but you're right: typing a meaningful post with a touch keypad is tedious and causes me to think twice about even replying. 99% of my phonefagging is browsing so if the ability to reply were disabled completely I wouldn't care much.
>>
>>39348902
Assuming everyone is the same intelligence as you is a mistake, especially on the internet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.