[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up /r9k/? >tfw your opinion of yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1500413062117.jpg (97KB, 907x789px) Image search: [Google]
1500413062117.jpg
97KB, 907x789px
How are you holding up /r9k/?

>tfw your opinion of yourself is so low that if anyone ever started to like you, you'd never be able to respect them for having such low standards
>>
>>39348503
Good im just watching pewdiepie
>>
>>39349310
I know that pewdiepie is e-celeb garbage, but ever since I found out that he was /our guy/, I started to watch a video of his every other month or so. He's an autistic screeching snownigger, but he definitely has skill with video editing and is pretty good with humor.
>>
>>39349368
He deliberately shows himself browsing this site because he knows we will be talking about him. It is obvious that thats exactly what he wants so he probably browses on here
>>
>>39348503
I'm feeling really shitty right now. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this board.
>>
Sitting at home doing nothing because class is only Tuesday and Thursday. Only friend lives hours aways.
>>
File: IMG_7033.jpg (119KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7033.jpg
119KB, 550x636px
>>39348503
Someone just brought up a memory and added some extra feels

>about a year ago
>22
>drinking everyday, drowning out misery of loneliness
>feel like death
>through a bar, I meet a cute girl
>a bit crazy, but she's pretty cute and relatively nice
>apparently she started shit with some other dudes
>fuck it, she doesn't make me feel lonely
>start hanging out with her
>strangely enough she hasn't left yet
>things start going ok, despite me seeing some red flags, I don't leave
>I see her talk to other dudes, giving them messages
>anxiety increases
>don't talk to her about it
>friend says she tells every guy that she likes them
>shit, I feel worse than before
>I gotta stop talking to her
>stop talking to her, but in tears
>she shows some empathy but knows we have to break it off
>less than a month of talking and im back to drinking as usual

>Mfw I found it she was 14
>mfw everyone I talked to knew besides me
>>
File: 1.png (928KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
928KB, 723x1023px
>>39348503
>someone berates you
>you feel bad for being mistaken
>someone praises you
>you're ashamed of yourself and think that they are secretly annoyed
>someone believes in you
>you're afraid that you'll let them down

Its really quite a mean cycle.
>>
>>39349690
Fuck your """feels""" normalfag
>>
>>39349786
I occasionally like to come here and see what the fedora tippers think of some life decisions. I was expecting more of a "but you should have stuck with the jail bait".
>>
>>39349503
>t. Pewdiepie

not original go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.