[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mommy keep's pressuring me to get a job >tell her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1398579535054.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1398579535054.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>mommy keep's pressuring me to get a job
>tell her I'm finishing my book
>only written the opening scene
>>
File: Hillary_192471_6028369.gif (386KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_192471_6028369.gif
386KB, 480x480px
>>39348149
>started making a website
>made 90% of it
>ssd failed
>lost it all
>cant bring myself to start again
>always get asked "Wheres the website anon"

I spent weeks on that
>>
>>39348200
>Not having backups
You deserve it
>>
I know , lot of other bad shit went down and Im gonna see how my life goes until the new year and then I might just sign out.
>>
>>39348149
"I'm writing a screenplay" is the excuse I use. Haven't started yet by the way
>>
>>39348149
Post an excerpt for us anon
>>
File: gothicpepe.jpg (58KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
gothicpepe.jpg
58KB, 960x960px
>spend most of my time playing scenes in my head
>go to put it on paper
>can't
>>
>>39348149
I seriously recommend you to let that go and just get a job. Maybe you come back to it later, if you're talented. But nobody wants to consume art produced by a loser. You have to get a life first. I wasted a lot of precious time wanting to be a musician. In the end I learned just this: everything that is supposed to come to you will come to you eventually, just live a fucking normal life and get a job
>>
>>39348933
one truth every wannabe artist has to face is that the idea is a tiny part, and the work put into the art is the actual art. Ideas are worthless. You should find something what you can work for, work so much, that you forget time going by. If it's done you can analyse the idea, but not the other way round. I hope I saved you years of pointless dreams.
>>
>>39348200
second time should be much faster
>>
File: nooseanime.jpg (34KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
nooseanime.jpg
34KB, 170x255px
>>39348149
>Mommy keeps pressuring me to get a job
>Come down from your room Anon and fill in these job application forms
>S-sure mommy I'll be right down
>>
>>39348883
Did you go to school for film/writing?
Cause otherwise that's the lamest excuse ever.
>>
>>39348200
the second time around it would be easier and there should be more creative decisions. nothing is perfect the first time around
>>
>>39349174
do you really think going to a school is necessary or even helpful for becoming a writer?
>>
>>39349248
Not for writing, no. But if you go to school for film then you get connections and can get a job easier if you have some sort of talent at whatever you're doing.
>>
>>39349350
if you're going to school just for the connections it will be a hard time
>>
>>39348200
Reminds me back in the day on XP when I would be doing course work on Word and randomly get a BSOD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.