[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black and Hispanic guys tend to like thicc and white guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4731.jpg (128KB, 857x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4731.jpg
128KB, 857x960px
Why do black and Hispanic guys tend to like thicc and white guys love skinny/petite or straight up fat in the Southern US?
>>
>>39347953
You're quite simply making generalisations and don't have a source on your claim that blacks and Hispanics like thicker girls.
>b-but most of them have thick gf's ;_;
Because Hispanic and black women tend to be overweight
>>
>>39347987
There are studies and social media. They tend to like butts.
>>
>>39348096
Post them peer reviewed studies
>>
>>39347953
Black dudes date fat chicks all the time, what are you talking about?
>>
I'm Hispanic and I like petite White girls. I love DFC.
>>
Because low quality people have low quality taste. Black and low caste hispanics love that cartoonish, bimbo, IG model look where the girls have 15 pounds of make up and eye lashes and are 1 pizza night away from being obese.

White guys, high caste hispanics and asians like their women thin, beautiful in the face like a doll, long legs, cute butt and medium titties.
>>
Well, pretty much everyone I know is overweight,
so what does it matter?
>>
>>39348661
>Because low quality people have low quality taste. Black and low caste hispanics love that cartoonish, bimbo, IG model look where the girls have 15 pounds of make up and eye lashes and are 1 pizza night away from being obese.
This isn't even remotely true.
>>
>>39347953
damn that body looks fertile...
>>
>>39347953
High Test = thick
Low Test = skinny
>>
>>39348096
>There are studied

Good one anon, really convinced me there
>>
>>39349191
Thick, the code word for I'm a fucking shit smelling nigger that can't get an actual white woman because I'm not an athlete or rapper, so I'll find a fat one and pretend I wouldn't bang the shit out of every model on the planet.
Thicc is a Jew meme.
>>
>>39347953
Because you need a big dick to fuck a thicc ass. Blacks have bigger dicks. Whites have to settle for female skellys with no ass.
>>
File: tfYXvUxC.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfYXvUxC.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>about to break my computer screen because I want to fuck this gorgeous thicc girl
>>
>>39347953
White guys liked thicc girls, until most of them realised the more thicc a women is, the more of a coalburner whore she is.
>>
>>39349375

Not true at all, you must be a virgin. Also blacks think fat is thick, where as white guys like women with real curves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.