[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dick size is a meme, women won't give a shit as long as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 0OC5SFy.png (210KB, 1000x457px) Image search: [Google]
0OC5SFy.png
210KB, 1000x457px
dick size is a meme, women won't give a shit as long as you have good looks.
>>
Hmm, so it's better to be a dicklet than a hairlet.
>>
yeah just look like a model and dick size doesnt matter, that helps
>>
>>39347097
Dick size doesn't matter you fucking loser
>>
>>39347097
your point? if you have a massive dick but look like shrek only weird faggots will be interested. if you look handsome but have a small dick hundreds of women will still be interested like OP pic shows, look at his matches.
face trumps all.
>>
>>39346954
It's astonishing. They literally will throw themselves at you if you are good looking. Criminal, admitting to having a small dick, insulting them. And still they just want it.
>>
>>39346954
It's not a meme but men need to wake up and realize face is THE most important factor.
>>
>>39346954
Why do you guys keep doing this?

Women like masculine men who don't give fucks.

Accept it and move on with your lives.
>>
>>39347386
Its because its a status symbol. They can point to the guys picture and say "I got that. Did you get that? Nope? I'm better than you."
>>
>>39347446
>Women like masculine men who don't give fucks.
nice way to passively imply personality matters in the least. its all about looks, whether you "don't give fucks" is completely unimportant.
>>
>>39347446
>Why do you guys keep doing this?

Because even now I expect better of them. I still see them as equals and hold t hem to that standard.
>>
>>39347474
No it's not.

Physical attractiveness helps but is negated if you act like a massive pussy. Just like you're seeing women will hit on you if your (especially from the safety of a computer secreen) if your biceps and jawline makes them wet. However, if Visual Chad were to go on a date with them and act like a needy, insecure, emotionally weak child of single mother the girls attraction would cycle downward faster than you can Ree.

The guys I've known in my life who've gotten the most pussy havn't been particularly intelligent, wealthy or good looking. They've been fearless albeit dysfunctional bad boys who don't care if women are fucking them or not.
>>
>>39347495
So you don't judge women on their looks ?
>>
>>39347654
Not really no. The extremes are turn offs but everything in between? Its all the same to me. Fat, tall, short, mustache, all the same. I'm just as attracted to a 10/10 as I am a 4/10 because looks just mean nothing to me. As long as I don't have to help them survive its all good.
>>
File: penis pill 1.png (60KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
penis pill 1.png
60KB, 681x496px
>dick size is a meme

I have to pill you?
>>
>>39347726
256 matches on tinder and women throwing themselves on the guy speak a lot louder than random quotes.
>>
>>39347704
>Looks mean nothing to you.

It's not a meme that it's what on the inside that counts but saying you are completely indifferent to looks comes across as rather pretencious.

If you had two women who wanted to suck your dick and had the exact same personalities but one was a 5/10 and one was 10/10 which would you pick?
>>
>>39347769
Which ever one asked first. Its really as simple as that. In the fucking insanely specific and not at all likely situation it would come down to who asked first.

The other thing is you have to understand that I am looking for very specific personalities and will absolutely discard women with personalities I don't like.
>>
>>39347828
I don't believe you on your first point (as if you care).

I understand the second. Even if a girl's hot I can't get it up for someone I find insufferable.
>>
File: penis pill 96.png (58KB, 646x521px) Image search: [Google]
penis pill 96.png
58KB, 646x521px
>>39347761

The guy is a 1 in a million genetic freak, that's like saying "I'm a millionaire but my dick is small", of course woman are gonna make that exception. For the rest of us, in the world of reality, penis size matters great deal.
>>
>>39347871
>I don't believe you on your first point (as if you care)
Why though? I really don't understand where you are coming from at all. Whats wrong with just seeing them as all the same when it comes to looks?
>>
>>39347914
Because I don't understand how you could be completly indifferent to something that's as hardwired as a male attraction to physicality.

Also people aren't all the same when it comes to looks. The body is often (not always) a representation ones internal value system, which would be of great importance to you.

The only people I can see who would be like this would be admirable stoic and hyper-rational, but even a trained stoic wouldn't say it's possible to be completly indifferent to something.
>>
>>39347886
when you put it that way even having a big dick sounds emasculating. if you're not chad your job is to jump through hoops constantly to make sure she is satisfied with you, meanwhile women exist to satisfy chad so he might as well have micropenis.
>>
File: 5b5XlU8.png (138KB, 555x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5b5XlU8.png
138KB, 555x1000px
Women don't even care if you're a loner
>>
>>39348036
motherfucker, everything is just down to genetic dice roll and healthy development during childhood
where was my fighting chance
>>
>>39347998
I don't know what to tell you anon. Its just how I am. It's gotten me in trouble before with girls because I just don't care at all really. They ask what I like about their body and the best I can give is vague generalizations they see right through.

Its like the color of a car to me. It has no importance at all. A black care is just as good as a red care of the same model.
>>
>>39348095
You don't have to tell me anything.

Your ability to see through people's exteriors is quite admirable, even if it wasn't earned.

That sounds like it would be difficult though since women love to be told about their own beauty.
>>
File: penis pill 3.png (135KB, 696x606px) Image search: [Google]
penis pill 3.png
135KB, 696x606px
>>39348013

Having a big dick does the work for you because they are rare, its like having a 10/10 face in your pants. The emasculated ones are the guys with normal faces and normal/small dicks, they have to put in way more effort.

chad > big dick > everyone else
>>
Big dicks matter more to men than women.

Can't count the number of times my friend looked at a hot girl with a bf and jealously said something about how she needs a 'real man' with a bigger dick like him.
>>
File: penis pill 33.png (83KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
penis pill 33.png
83KB, 630x630px
>>39348303

He was basically right. Girls aren't totally heartless, so they'll date a guy with a small dick, but if something significantly bigger comes around they will jump ship. A lot of girls have just never had a big dick break them in.
>>
>>39348227
i'd like to see how a guy with 6/10 face and small cock would do on tinder vs 4/10 guy with a big one
>>
File: 1499896916883.jpg (27KB, 638x120px) Image search: [Google]
1499896916883.jpg
27KB, 638x120px
>dick size is a meme

Ummmm no sweetie.

Speaking from experience, you're not going to please a woman with a dick that's shorter than 7" or slimmer than 6". Sorry!
>>
>>39348370
women describe giving birth as extremely painful though and its not like the baby is going back and forth inside and outside unlike a dick
>>
File: penis pill 5.png (93KB, 702x358px) Image search: [Google]
penis pill 5.png
93KB, 702x358px
>>39348464

That's a baby, much thicker than even the most impressive dicks, there is a such thing as too big, but very few dicks are that huge. Big dicks are better because they fill the girls up more, hitting more spots on the inside, and girls are naturally submissive and somewhat masochistic (see 50 shades of grey) so the pain is actually a good thing for them, it all adds to making the man seem more dominant and powerful in bed, I recall one girl mentioning that getting fucked by a small dick felt like she was getting railed by a big manchild, even though she was in love with the guy.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.