[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are my favorite to read. You know the drill, Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

These are my favorite to read.

You know the drill,
Write a letter to someone who may never read it.
Include initials.
>>
>>39346882
Dear L.,
how have you been doing lately? I think I'll never be able to stop thinking about you every now and then. A shame it had to end like this, I've never had a friend like you, I still cherish the time we spent together. There's so much I want to tell you, yet so little time and space. I feel so conflicted, whether I should openly confront you, you know, I want to know the truth, I've told you how important truth and honesty are to me, yet you brazenly lied to me for all the time, which is the main reason why I've decided that we can't be friends any longer, or if I should just leave you be and finally let you go. I feel so sorry for you, so many bad things happened to you, this dark and evil world has tainted you. You're so torn apart on the inside, so vulnerable. I sometimes wish I could still be there for you, there's so much good inside you. I feel like I have abandoned you, but I had to do it, for my own good, I can't dedicate my life to others. I just want you to know, even when you barely remember me anymore, when I'm nothing but a mere footnote in your life, you'll always be my big sister.
Your little brother, J.
>>
Bumping this tread just because
>>
bumping this because I too enjoy reading and commenting on these
>>
File: 1494724837539.gif (482KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494724837539.gif
482KB, 360x288px
Dear C,

I'm in for the long haul now aren't I? Fuck

Love B
>>
File: k564829925_d1.jpg (151KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
k564829925_d1.jpg
151KB, 640x360px
The Red Spear,
I still remember that day when I fell for you. It's been to long. It was so sudden, too sudden, in fact I could feel it intensely and I kept thinking to myself :"What is wrong with me? What is going on?" Never felt that way about someone. I never said anything though, you didn't really either. Everyone kept telling me you and were perfect for each other. Saying that we were the match made in heaven, people even thought we were dating or at least something like it, despite me never even saying your name. Still to this day I have not said your name. I hold it as sacred, kind of dumb I know. But when you were finally gone I realized how much I missed you and replayed every conversation I had with you in my head. Upon realizing you had never heard me say your name nor had I ever spoken it, since you were always the one to call my name and initiate the conversation, I told myself I would keep it sacred for what it meant to me. Do you remember the snow? How it flurried on that day just outside the window, beneath that ever darkening ever graying sky. We were both young then, you more slightly more so than I. Four years is a long time. I remember that day in Autumn when you told everyone about us, not as a couple but as "friends" I thought it was kind of strange yet adorable that you'd take pride in having me as a friend. I know I know, everyone loved me, but I didn't really see it until afterwards, years later. I still think about you. I don't know why. I remember the first day I saw you. Didn't like you at all, yet you liked me. Then slowly, slower than the changing of the leaves I began to like you, then love you, I think. I hope you do not long for me as I long for you.

I'd conquer the entire world for you, only to turn you away.
-A
>>
You're a whore, I hope you die, etc, etc. I hope your life goes swimmingly and then you get cancer. Fuck off, you vapid cunt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.