[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop spending all my days at starcucks? I go there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

How do I stop spending all my days at starcucks?

I go there everyday order the same shit(costs some bucks too) and just do work there.
I just can't stay home.

Now the people who work there are used to me going there and somehow I feel shame about it.
>>
>>39345223

Dude people do this all the time there's nothing to feel bad about
>>
File: plant.png (111KB, 383x549px) Image search: [Google]
plant.png
111KB, 383x549px
I personally go there for the free coffee grounds
>>
>>39345279
Yes there is, when you're the same loser who goes there everytime alone...
>>
>>39345223
I wish I had the fucking money to go out to cafes daily to get away from home. Anyway... getting out and interacting with other humans is healthy so keep it up
>>
>>39345322
How the fuck do you get free grounds
>>
>>39345223
Why are you shamed that the employees know you? They don't make enough $$ to give a shit and probably like regulars, so long as you're not an asshole, because they know what to expect with you.
>>
>>39345223
I work in a coffee shop and I don't really judge people coming in alone. There's plenty of people who come in alone to work or study. In fact, if you're polite they probably like you because knowing an order makes things easy.
>>
>>39345223
Bumping for Elliot Rodger's sake.
>>
Do cute lonely nerdy girls go to starbucks?
>>
I've never been in a Starbucks because I'm a contrarian.
>>
File: tumblr_oqd7zdprbp1uhhpj9o2_400.gif (794KB, 360x199px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqd7zdprbp1uhhpj9o2_400.gif
794KB, 360x199px
>>39347536
We have no Starbucks in my country, aside from the two biggest cities in south.

>>39347466
Damn he is cute in that photo. I still have romantic dreams about having lived in Isla Vista/Santa Barbara, bumping up to him in one of those Starbucks he went to so that we could get to know each other and live together happily ever after.
>>
File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>39345223
I felt the same shame when the local Burger King employees started recognizing me and told me they were surprised I didn't come in.

If it really bothers you that much, find a different place for coffee.
>>
>>39347473
No
Thank god.

the good thing about going there is that I can be around nothing but normies.

>>39347466
I got nothing to do with this piece of shit.
And comparisons like these is what makes me feel bad about going to these places all the time.
>>
File: 1503787166119.jpg (148KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1503787166119.jpg
148KB, 676x673px
>>39347904
I'm starting to guess that the people bashing on him around here are not from FBI but Starbucks... Never came to think about that one before. Wow.
>>
>>39345377
Thats your own problem. Is the Starbucks some type of fucking club or something?
>>
>>39348638
Yes, actually it is.
>>
>going to Starbucks

a company that literally survives off the stupidity of Stacies

>hurr durr can't live with my starbucks

is there not a locally-owned coffee place where you live? There are several here with comfy settings, same or more inexpensive than starbucks, and 10000X better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.