[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 5 years I live completely alone.Since I was kid I never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1234566.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1234566.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
For 5 years I live completely alone.Since I was kid I never had friends.I sat home and watched movies and tv shows for hours on end.I read books,good literature.I have become secluded and alone with my own thoughts.I think I am depressed.I have found myself in the place of the observer of the society, I have noticed things that most normal people are oblivious to it.We humans are becoming more and more smart.I think that this will turn against us.These 5 years I finally understood myself and others better.I understood that the reason I immerse myself in other worlds by tv and books is because life itself is lacking.The cruelty,injustice of the world striked me since when I was young and I didn't fully realize that at the time.In movies and books people have real friends,unconditional love exists and there is a meaning.Real life doesn't have that.We are just deluding ourselves so we do not face the inevitable.Our world is just in our heads.We think we have friends but in real life they betray us .Unconditional love is a joke,no woman will love you unconditionally since it is all money and genetics.I think that this is the real reason of depression.It is proven that depressed people are smarter and more logical.Depression is not a disorder.It is the symptom of a person who is closer to the objective reality.Our emotions are not designed for this.Depression is just the logic working against a persons emotions.Emotions are a delusion.And this delusion is necessary for our survival.Our human mind basically balanced emotions with logic and that balance in a depressed person is off.A psychologist will just give you meds,but doesn't solve the situation.Because the real problem is not in your mind,but out there in the real world.Treatment to depression is basically drugging the real you,the part of you who sees how vain and cold everything is.Like Alexandre dumas wrote in three Musketeers'You'll find, young man, the future looks rosier through the bottom of a
>>
>>39345050
of a glass
>>
>>39345050
Well, I plan on dying alone. It seems nicer than dying with a bunch of people around me, especially if I were to just "go missing" and die 10-15 years later.
I dont want sex, Sex is boring. All I really want is complete autonomy and seclusion.
>>
>>39345050
And yet, people choose to have children. To curse another life into either illusion or depression, entirely by their choice.
Raising a family is fulfilling, ergo, it is selfish. Ridding the earth of humans is the only way to make it a happy place once more. So let's get rid of the jews and niggers first.
>>
>>39345050
Don't be so sure about things, you never know what you don't know.
>>
>>39345652
this is the only thought I have that comforts me somehow
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.