[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going back to college tomorrow GOD DAMMIT WHY WHY WHY WHY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499088265004.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1499088265004.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>going back to college tomorrow
GOD DAMMIT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
Hahahaha it's a bank holiday here in bongistan, we don't have to go to school and work tomorrow we get to lay around all day and play vidya and fap hahahahahahaha sucks to be you hahahahahaha
>>
I would LOVE to be able to go back to university and get fucking stoned OUT OF MY MIND and fuck college girls!! I would become sexually aggressive and commit rape!
>>
>>39343972
Why don't you want to go back to school?
>>
>>39343972
>online classes
>school doesn't actually start till next week

:)
>>
>>39343972
Where did the months go?

Anyways am almost done. Good luck OP. Hope you choose a major that doesn't suck.
>>
>>39344067
neet here in bongistan
that's my everyday schedule, wagie
don't go too hard on Monday, you have to be fresh to work extra hard on tuesday
>>
i cant wait to get back to university, its the only time where i can be a chad and not depressed
>>
>>39344614
Same to you, NEET Louis. Better be up nice and early to go to the Jobcentre on Tuesday. Hope your parents don't argue too loudly in the morning. Not that I have to worry about that, seeing as I have my own flat which I pay for with my job!

What you having for dindins tonight mate? Mummy's tendies again? Bit boring by now, isn't it? I'll be cooking a lovely Sunday Roast tonight, with fresh ingredients from Waitrose and Sainsburys that I bought myself. Eating well is all part of proving yourself, NEET boy. Maybe you'd learn that too if you didn't smack the plate out of Mum's hands every time she tries to make you eat your veggies. Maybe make it today's mission to listen to your mummy more, she only wants to help you.

Well I must be off, ta-ta now NEETie! Hope your Stepdad doesn't beat your Mummy too hard tonight!
>>
>>39343972
Same anon, I'm already stressing fuck this
>>
File: 1486417425394.jpg (96KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486417425394.jpg
96KB, 409x409px
>>39345028
>Uhhh 10-32 we've got a ragie wagie over here. Please advise.
>>
File: 1481576790380.png (9KB, 514x312px) Image search: [Google]
1481576790380.png
9KB, 514x312px
>spent the entire summer comfy in my room
>have to go back and be surrounded by normalfags again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.