[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attention robots. This is a new approach to our purpose in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ichbinausschland.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ichbinausschland.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Attention robots. This is a new approach to our purpose in life made by a german robot. As many of you know we are not chosen to pursue trivial pleasures in life that are pursued by the majority of people. As we are faced with general disapproval of ourselves there are two ways to go: Stay in the world as it is generally seen by majority of people and ultimately turning depressive or submissive as we cant compete in that world or abolish the world in our minds as we know it and pursue new things. I am talking about values here. And those values are not physical like money and other things that every stacy wants out of every chad. These values can be of the kind of intellectual knowledge, skill, art, generally things that make you feel superior and satisfied with yourself within your own system of value. Do things for yourself and not for the majority. Start with a daily walk, a daily meditation session, read philosophers (not a normie book), teach yourself to compose music, do whatever lies in your sphere of interest. If you read this advise and say that being a neet and playing vidya all day makes you feel good you never felt the satisfaction of the things named above. What should make us robots more to a human than any other group of society is the strive for intellectual and mental health. No matter how bad your current situation is, you can start now to find a new purpose in life. The first step is to define your own values. I started to just live and work for myself when I realized that no one would ever take the time to value my work high as I was a failed person in their eyes, within their system of value. I am ready to answer any question on how I exactly came to the satisfying life I live today and to share my works with you in the best possible way.

- Gernam the German
>>
big guy right here
>>
Yep pretty much. Normies are originally scum.
>>
music creation as a casual hobby has helped me get through a lot this decade. i just make things for myself and it's always a therapeutic experience
>>
>>39342857
tldr
i34q2ftq
>>
>>39342857
ok, what have u done? i'm just looking for ideas of new values 2 pursue
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.