[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom finally snapped and said I'm going to die alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 876444726850.png (14KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
876444726850.png
14KB, 178x178px
>tfw mom finally snapped and said I'm going to die alone

Should I just kill myself already? I got a gun and it's loaded right next to my computer. I can literally do it right now, she's the only reason I wasn't going to do it.
>>
Anyone? I can even livestream it.
>>
>>39341685
no.

make something of your life anon.
>>
>so fucked that suicide is your only option

literally go fucking do something with yourself you dumb pussy. If you don't care whether you will live or die go do some crazy cool shit like freeting across your country, becoming a mercenary, fighting some gags in a bar, etc.
>>
>>39341685
Shoot her instead.
>>
>>39341685
>mom finally snapped and said I'm going to die alone
>she's the only reason I wasn't going to do it
Why shouldn't you?
>>
>>39341782
LIVESTREAM
L
I
V
E
STREAM
nigguh
>>
Dude don't do it. It's so fucking gay to commit suicide. Tell your mom you want help, you want to see a doctor at least monthly and a therapist weekly. If she won't help you pay for it find someone who will. Nobody genuinely wants to watch you live stream a decide they're just edge Lords
>>
>>39341685
If you're going to do it at least take someone else down with you, be it a school bully or any other abusive figure from your childhood. They made you this way OP don't let them win.
>>
OP pls be an Hero and take someone else with you go on a shooting spree
>>
>>39342136
this. Once you've removed all consequences then just do something. Maybe go to a bar and approach a girl if thats your problem. Or you could do something more drastic like >>39342221
>>
>>39342136
>freeting across your country, becoming a mercenary, fighting some gags in a bar, etc.
Watched too much fantasy? Those had to be the most retarded solutions since it would only make his situation worse.
>>
This honestly sounds like an Adam Lanza-esque scenario.
>Bitch mother
>Easy access to weapons
Just do it anon.
>>
>>39341685
Suicide by cop is the only correct way to kill yourself in this day and age.
>>
Die with a purpose anon. You now no longer have any restraints for your actions. Sell your virginity, get a passport with the quick buck you made, go to Kurdistan or some shit and slaughter Muslims until you go down with them. Take as many murderers and rapists to the grave as you can my man.
>>
>>39341685
DO IT AND LIVE STREAM IT.
This is an original comment.
>>
>>39342136
>becoming a mercenary
Have fun going to prison...Literally illegal and good lucking taking a decent shit then.
>>
>>39342218
>Nobody genuinely wants to watch you live stream a decide they're just edge Lords
Call me what you will I wanna watch this dude kill himself.
Faggot.
>>
>>39341685
Shoot her once you're sufficiently riled up, and then yourself.
>>
>>39341685
>dying alone

you never came to that conclusion yourself? why is it such a shock when your mom said it?
>>
>>39342315
>it would only make his situation worse.
>when the option is suicide
Yeah, you're clearly fucking retarded.
>>
>>39341685
>implying that dying alone isn't a good thing
>implying that women aren't parasites
>>
>>39342592
>>implying that dying alone isn't a good thing
congratulations on deluding yourself to this extent
>>implying that women aren't parasites
OP lives with his mom, who do you think is the parasite here?
>>
>>39342592
i know. these normos come a dime a dozen and don't care for your wizardly ways.
>>
You didn't make peace with the fact that you're going to die alone? Once you come to terms with it you shouldn't really see it as a bad thing. Not everyone can find love, I accepted this a while ago. Your life will be better if you internalize this fact of life. Good luck OP, I'd rather you not kill yourself though.
>>
Don't use a gun dude. Shooting guns at the range is the one thing that makes me happy at this point and the last thing I need is some asshat giving normies more ammo to take that away
>>
File: 1498495129299.jpg (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498495129299.jpg
47KB, 657x527px
time to kill yourself
orig
>>
>>39341685
>2017
>killing yourself
Stop being retarded
>>
>>39341685
No don't commit suicide anon. You don't need roasties for happiness.
>>
>>39341685
Yeah, its bad when even mom breaks up with you. Mine left me at the grocery and I didn't know my address to get home. She ghosted me good.
>>
Where's the link? You gonna do it or nah? You made this thread for attention faggot.
>>
>>39342916
>that expensive trash is worth fighting for
>>
>>39342928
First reply was 12 minutes after his first two posts. He's dead
>>
Run away to Alaska and start crab fishing
go to wyoming and raise cattle
>>
>>39341685
No anon you can do this. You can do life, I mean.
Look how many people commented here. You're one of us. Don't do this man, hang in there!
>>
>>39341685
You will die alone if you dont take action to change your lifestyle.Your mother probably said that because she doesnt want you to be a loner.Killing yourself wont change anything desu
>>
File: 2017-subaru-brz.jpg (243KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-subaru-brz.jpg
243KB, 1280x720px
>>39342988
the only acceptable sports car for daily use, my man
>>
>>39341685
Do it, make her feel extreme guilt.
>>
>>39341782
How the fuck do you not commit suicide? I'm not doing it not because I care for family or shit like that but I don't have access to a reliable method. Do it,, shoot from just above one of your ear to the other, folding the flap down. Boom. Brainstem dead and you dead too.
>>
File: ohno3.png (232KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
ohno3.png
232KB, 541x541px
>>39341685

nooo add me on discord i'll be your friend

i know how hard it is, but it'll get better
>>
>>39341685

You're going to let your piece of shit mother, who sentenced you to a life of suffering under her rule, be the one to take your life from you?

You could kill yourself or you could free yourself from her hate. You deserve to be fulfilled, anon. You deserve a better mother than that, and a better life than the one you're living. If you kill yourself now, the last thoughts to carry you into the afterlife will be what other people impose upon you. They think they can abuse you.

She's attacking you in the one way women only can -- they have nothing else. You're a man, OP. Ignore what this bitch says and find a way to free yourself. Leave home. Get a job. Work full time as a dishwasher, a garbage man, as a delivery boy. Find a way and come out through the other side. Take responsibility for your situation and look upwards. Keep going man.
>>
Can someone (you) me if OP ever posts and confirms he haven't killed himself yet?
>>
>>39342457
>mercenary

you need military or previous experience (like being a SWAT team member) companies like blackwater don't hire geeky four-eyed mariocart playing robots.
>>
>>39343370
Very nice post anon origblx
>>
>>39343686
as normie as it sounds if there was a golden rule to being a robot is don't give in to the oppressive normies. and by give in i mean an hero.
>>
is OP kill yet? is he, dare i say it. /anhero/?
>>
File: IMG_20121031_143508.jpg (503KB, 1492x1552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20121031_143508.jpg
503KB, 1492x1552px
I'm ready to die alone, with the hope of having someone. Both are fine. You just have a fucked-up perspective.
>>
OP, don't. Think about all the things you've yet to do.
>>
File: kek pepe.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
kek pepe.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>all these normies spewing anti-suicide platitudes
>>
>>39344809

TOP KEK PFFAHAHAHahahaha
>>
If you didn't abbandon the thread post gun with timestamp and loaded magazine
>>
>>39341685
Go out and live a successful life and die with a loving family by your side. Do it all just out of spite.
>>
>all these anti-suicide posts
What the fuck?
>Sunday afternoon
Ahh
>>
File: M'Lady Pepe.jpg (14KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
M'Lady Pepe.jpg
14KB, 231x244px
Dude make sure to livestream
If your mum doesn't care about you then literally no one else will
>>
>>39345253
I mean, there's a difference between wanting a fellow robot to find happiness and not give into the abuse of normalfags and the shitty Asuka-poster (pretty sure it was Asuka, but idr) who keeps talking about 'saving' people by giving them the suicide hotline number
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.