[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should be the follow up to "No hymen; no diamond",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: instagram-1.jpg (48KB, 593x584px) Image search: [Google]
instagram-1.jpg
48KB, 593x584px
What should be the follow up to "No hymen; no diamond", all non-virgin brides have to wear black wedding dresses?
>>
Nothing. This whole meme is cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>39341391
t. roastie fresh off of chad's thundercock
>>
>>39341543
>>39341391

It should be something that needs to piss off roasties. Remember, a roasties wedding day is the most perfect thing in her eyes as it shows "she's won at life.", imagine how humiliating it would be for her to have to wear a black wedding dress to signal she wasn't a virgin before the marriage.

We need a catchy rhyme and to spread it all over social media
>>
>>39341341
The question is does this apply to all women full stop
Or only women that have had sex with men not their future husband

My ex that i was going to marry was a virgin till she met me and we were going to marry, would she wear a white or black dress
(she cheated on me anyways so it doesnt really fucking matter, only black for her now)
>>
You only got this half right. How about just "no diamond"? Marriage is not worth it, whether the girl is a virgin or not.
>>
File: lelvis.jpg (86KB, 525x750px) Image search: [Google]
lelvis.jpg
86KB, 525x750px
>>39341543
>when you're a man on a board that is like 90% male but butthurt mgtow autismos call you a woman every time you interrupt their circlejerk
>>
>>39341341
Which women even is a virgin nowadays? Every single dress would be black. They'd stop even selling white dresses.
>>
>>39341718

I guess those from "traditional" families but those are dying out. We need /pol/'s help with this or something if it really needs to gestate.
>>
>>39341341

bitches always lie and make stories up for why their hymens are missing.
>>
Can we somehow tie this into GOT? Remember The Night's Watch phrase "Take the black"? Roasties love Game of Thrones.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>39341391
convert or burn
>>
>>39341562
>lots of girls dressing in sexy gothic lolita dresses for their wedding

I can only dream of such a world
>>
>>39341703
I don't think you understand this board very well. You should probably leave before you make yourself look even more stupid.
>>
>>39341868
>larping as a religious person on a moroccan spice trading website
wew, this one is better anyways
>>39341946
you could have not responded but instead you chose to post a nonargument
>>
>>39341718
How can these beta cucks do it? The idea of marrying a woman that's fucked another guy is so repulsive to me.
>>
>>39341982
>larping

live action role playing

live action (on the internet tho) role playing
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
>>39341982
point is

>coming to r9k and being surprised that there is circlejerking
>>
>>39341562
That's even worse. She couldn't even save herself for her fiance. You should have dumped her the morning after.
>>
File: 1482952319857.jpg (7KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
1482952319857.jpg
7KB, 248x204px
Nobody wants your diamond.

lol
>>
What about no diamond at all?
>>
>>39341745
>We need /pol/'s help with this
why_you_are_still_a_virgin.txt
>>
>>39341341
The whole diamond ring thing is bullshit anyways. It didn't even exist until later on; it's just yet another way for women to show off with other women. Give that bitch some colorful seashells to wear like they did in caveman days if that's all she wants the ring for.
>>
>>39342142
this
marriage is licking the church's boot
>>
>>39342174

Ironic considering atheism is hip.
>>
>>39342114
oh no theres plenty of bitches who want the diamond, just not the dude who comes with it
>>
Whatever, who would want to marry an ugly depressive neet neckbeard that sits all day long in from of a computer playing vidya and drooling over cartoon girls anyway? Normies literally couldn't care less about virginity, if anything, it's a bit of a turn off for some guys when I tell them I've never done it before.
>>
Look, I'd love to follow this mentality of "If she's not a virgin, she isn't worth it," but popped cherries and lacks of a hymen don't actually mean shit regarding virginity. A punch to the gut or a car accident is enough to break a girl's hymen. Hell, even doing the splits will tear it. I wish you ignorant virgins (mind I'm a virgin too, but at least I'm not /this/ retarded) would just pick up a biology book or talk to a real woman or google how a hymen works or just post in the "Dumb questions that don't deserve their own thread" general on /sci/ before going apeshit like this.
Ya'll are a bunch of retards and I'm ashamed to identify with you faggots.
>>
File: 1492009861738.png (2MB, 1341x729px) Image search: [Google]
1492009861738.png
2MB, 1341x729px
>>39342206
>unironically wasting money on a roastie whore and her relatives because muh deities and traditions
>>
>>39342254
>who would want to marry an ugly depressive neet neckbeard that sits all day long in from of a computer playing vidya and drooling over cartoon girls anyway?
A woman with even less social status than the man you described. For example... any single mother.
>>
I approve of this movement
>>
>>39341341
What if they've only slept with people they were in serious long term relationships with that didn't work out after 3 or 4 years? Does that count?

And if not...

Then would you be willing to go 3 or 4 years without sex until you got married?

And if not....

That is why very few people are virgins. Not defending roasties but I'd take a girl whos had under a handful of cocks still if most of them were relationships.
>>
>>39343775
You're taking this literally without understanding the point
>>
I can't respect you as a man if you married used goods. Doesn't matter how hot she is, or what she brings to the table. You got down on one knee and put a ring on the finger of a girl that could not even keep her legs closed for the right man. You're like a glorified cuckhold to me. The whole point of marriage is she gives you virginity you give her a life time of commitment. Once that is broken, marriage is broken.
>>
>>39343798
Yes. I'm taking exactly what you said and trying to apply it in a literal and practical way. What else would I do with your opinion? Unless you have so little confidence in yourself that you think this whole question and scenario is purely hypothetical for you? As for all the other people who say this stuff, I just want to know exactly what boundaries we're talking about here.

Since we're talking about a dramatic change in society and such.

Do dildos count? Does masturbation count? Should men be virgins when they marry? Is a relatioship acceptable but not a one night stand? What if she was a virgin until she married and then divorced? Is that a deal breaker too?

I'm just saying don't start a whole bloody thread about something you haven't thought about and don't want to discuss. It's ranting.
>>
File: 1410382193869s.jpg (11KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1410382193869s.jpg
11KB, 100x125px
>>39343974
You just proved your own autism by replying against the literal point.

>you're taking it too literally anon
>proceeds to continue even further down his autistic ramblings
>>
>>39341608
>The question is does this apply to all women full stop
Full stop...She doesnt deserve to get married why get married when the whole point was saving your self for some one you are going to spend the rest of your life with?
Nothing as women ask for divorce more then men.
>>
>>39342254
>Whatever, who would want to marry an ugly depressive neet neckbeard that sits all day long in from of a tv watching black men slam into eachother?
I can play this game all day as like you said I must be ugly and depressed.
>>
>>39342269
>but popped cherries and lacks of a hymen don't actually mean shit regarding virginity. A punch to the gut or a car accident is enough to break a girl's hymen
It does and that is a lie.
You cannot tear skin with a punch unless you mean she was fisted.
>>
>>39344010
I'm asking what this whole thread is if not literal? What is the point here? Why did you say any of this? I asked if it was hypothetical to OP.

And in my second part I clearly said "as for all the other people saying this stuff"

Aka the people who mean it litterally like the guy below my second post. I would like to know what THEIR boundaries are
>>
>>39343775
>Then would you be willing to go 3 or 4 years without sex until you got married?
Only applies to women, shit head.
>>
>>39344096

Nobody really cares about the actual hymen. If she has been FUCKED by another man before, she is not worthy. Its not a hard concept to understand.
>>
>>39344096
>I would like to know what THEIR boundaries are
No sex before marriage full stop.
>>
How about, all virgins, both male and female, have to wear a white collar so they are easily picked out.
>>
>>39344101
Not fair to deprive someone of basic human needs like intimacy. R9k should know all about that. As well as its hard to develop a relationship close enough to marry without sex. You would basically be just friends.

The man would either have to remain loyal for those early years together and abstain as well or "cheat" regardless of whether he was a virgin to start with.

And woman who would marry a cheating man is going to be miserable anyways.

Also it's good to know if you're compatible with someone before marrying them. What if you marry a virgin girl but find out she has meat flaps and pepperoni nipples on the wedding night? Or she finds out you have a tiny penis. Not good for the marriage anon.
>>
>>39344120
Then some of what I said does apply.

Does the man have to be a virgin? Can you wait the 3 year of living together and engagment without sex as well? What is she was a virgin and then divorced? What if she was a virgin and then widowed? What if she was raped? Etc etc

I know its hard to answer these questions without backing yourself into a corner but I'm genuinly curious to see what kind of backflips you guys are going to do.

Especially since in the case of most of the anons here, it is actually 100 percent hypothetical ;)
>>
>>39344264

You're being autistic. Men don't really have virginity because they do the fucking, but I do agree to make it fair the man should be a virgin as well. What part of female virginity do you not understand? Absolutely no sex before marriage, the way its supposed to be.
>>
>>39344123
Lawyers make a living exploiting unspecific fucks like you anon.

What is sex? What if she gave one guy a blow job? What about just fingering? A hand job? What about rape?

I'm saying a lot of shit happens to a lot of people in their lives. Virginity itself is a very hard line to draw. There is no full stop.
>>
>>39341341
what about you, OP?
does this concept apply to you?
i agree thots are disgusting and hookup culture is absolutely degenerate, but why is there a stigma that men are able to fuck whoever they want and it's perfectly fine, but if a woman has sex once she's useless? never understood it.
>>
>>39344326

What part of no sex do you not understand? Who "only gives blowjobs?" We literally said no sex at all until marriage

>>39344334

because men and women are not equal. That's why a females virginity can be auctioned off for over 1 million dollars and a good looking guys virginity is worth $20
>>
>>39344307
See post below.

As for fair, I don't really care about. But like I said. The man would have to abstain from sex for as long as the couple is dating before marriage or else he would be cheating. A girl who holds out sex for marriage will probably wait a long time to be sure first.

Would you wait those (would say average) 3 or 4 years without sex with her? Or would you cheat?
>>
>>39344367
What part of the question, "What do you consider sex?" Do you not understand.

Are we talking about ALL sexual acts or just intercourse?

Lets say it was just ONE blowjob when she was younger and nothing else for years until she met you. Considering everyone is insisting this isnt literal.

If its all sexual acts I can get vaguer and vaguer. Is masturbating a sexual act? Would it be a deal breaker? What if she was a webcam whore but never actually touched another man in her life? And STILL the rape question.

Be a man and draw a fucking line already you coward. I'm giving you specific exaples here. Have a real descussion or get off the thread. Just say "yes, yes, yes, depends on the girl, no that one is a deal breaker. Thats my limit"

Its not rocket science.
>>
>"I dont think you really saved yourself for me Anon. I think you just never managed to get laid."

Robots BTFO
>>
>>39344481

You're being autistic again. How many girls only sucked 1 dick, or only suck dick and have never actually had sex? That is retarded. Generally a virgin is a virgin, meaning no sex acts at all ever.

and yes giving blowjobs to other men is a gigantic deal breaker. Your lips and mouth have had another guys dick on them, no thanks
>>
>>39344573
Calling someone autistic for listing specific examples isnt going to change the discussion.

Thank you for giving me a hard no on something finally. On to the next example. A girl who has never touched a man in any sexual way but is a cam whore for money. Masturbates on camera and lets others watch.

I imagine still no ring. But does that count as a virgin to you?
>>
>>39344573
actually a lot of people do that
moralfags and religious ppl do it a lot
they're afraid to do vaginal penetration but will do other stuff, sometimes they go wild with it and other times just do it with one other person
i know a couple that's been together 6 years and they've done oral/anal together but never vaginal
>>
>>39344656
Very good example anon. Thank you. Maybe he will stop calling me autistic now. Probably not.

To clarify, I'll marry anyone who has an equal number or less partners than I have, as I consider my number a little high. Give or take a few for age differences.

I think that the more partners you have the more you realize it doesn't really matter that much. Which is why virgins only want other virgins most of the time.

Someone who's never interacted with any kind of women like most of the robots would probably be uncomfortable with anything they consider "unpure" or more experienced than themselves. Maybe even something as simple as kissing a lot of guys would get a girl labled as a stacy. (Think of how kids in grade school reacted to those kinds of girls even though its just kissing)

I think thats why anons are having a hard time describing virginity. Its not about virginity. They wouldnt marry anyone who has done more than themselves.

And so they wont marry anyone at all...
>>
>>39344754
sounds reasonable desu
i like your way of explaining it too
it sounds like something a self conscious person does honestly
like they might be afraid of being compared to someone else their partner has been with in the past
>>
>>39344198
It's not a basic human need and you know it, no one dies from sex depravation
>>
>>39341341
No ding-a-ling
no ring-a-ling
>>
The only way this could work is if birth control was completely banned.
>>
>>39345778
Not sex deprivation but human contact for sure. And we all know one thing leads to another
>>
File: Cibo_chapter_10.jpg (175KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Cibo_chapter_10.jpg
175KB, 700x1100px
THE ONLY MARRIAGE I NEED IS THE HOLY MARRIAGE OF FLESH AND MACHINE.
>>
>>39341341
>No Hymen
>No No Diamond

Nice double negative, retard.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.