[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wageslaving is stressful >neetdom is stressful can someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 1503581459160.jpg (98KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
1503581459160.jpg
98KB, 738x738px
>wageslaving is stressful
>neetdom is stressful

can someone tell me a better alternative
>>
>>39339900
beyond taking your ball and going home then putting a gun to your head...

being a wageslave master?
>>
Starting your own business
>>
>>39339900
The sweet embrace of death.
Dethblok
>>
>>39339900
Be a whore
>>
High paid part-time jobs in the health field, like dentistry
>>
>>39339900
>>neetdom is stressful
wat?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>39340016
Being cooped up so much makes you gay. Imo that is pretty stressful.
>>
>>39339923
I'm a general manager already, being a master creates more stress not less.

>>39339946
this sounds pretty good

>>39339998
>8 years to get memed
no thanks
>>
>>39340043
What the hell are you babbling about. Being a NEET is the least stressful thing you can be.
>>
File: 1484779387452.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1484779387452.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>>39339900
There is none.
Stress and pain comes naturally to anyone with time. Wanna be a neet? Enjoy being useless and lonely. Wanna be a normie? Enjoy being a slave until you're old and invalid.
Pick your struggle and fucking deal.
>>
>>39340065
>living off 800 bucks a month isn't stressful
>>
>>39339900
white collar work.

>blue collar wagies are cucks and neets are the biggets cucks to ever be born. Go white collar work young man.
>>
>>39340089
Who cares. Some NEETs have more than that, some NEETs are homeless. They are still less stressed than wagecucks.
>>
>>39339900
Literally no one mentions suicide. This isn't the /r9k/ I knew.

>also, suicide
>>
>>39340065
No form of living is without stress, it's all just relative. Being a NEET is escaping from the stress of society and people, but is also entering the stresses of exiting something that was designed to help give life a construct and purpose. Really the only escape is to remember that you are the universe, then everything gets put into perspective and you can get to deciding what you want to do.
>>
>>39339900
How can I get a dog like that?
>>
>>39339900
Starting a business and/or developing marketable skill and self employing/freelancing.
Working directly to your own benefit is the true red pill way and the only way to get actual fulfillment from giving your time for money, everything else is scrap for losers.
>>
>>39340134
>you are the universe
Too deep.
>>
>>39340121
>all these posts memtionin suicide
>one mentioning lack of lack of suicicde encouragement

This is exactly the /r9k/ I knew.
>>
>>39340112

To get cushy generic office jobs you have to know someone on the inside. If you pull up office jobs on Indeed, Craigslist or W/E it's like 99% trash like customer service rep gigs.
>>
>>39340121
see
>>39339946
>>39339923

apparently my post lacked content
>>
>>39340047
>general manager
>master
Ahahaha, oh geez.
>>
>>39339900
There is no alternative desu, you're only other alternative is suicide. For better or for worse you and you alone are responsible for your happiness
>>
>>39340174
about to be regional.

I'm sorry that I don't own a business at 25 like most the wise wizards of r9k
>>
>>39339900
Christiandom?
>>
>>39340232
You're not a master, you're just a slave that Mr. Shekelstein uses to keep track of his other slaves and assorted property. You're a trustee inmate.
>>
>>39340150
Think about it anon

Think about how even though you have no way of knowing how or why, or where it's going, something is happening right now. You're here, you're thinking, you're real, things lead to you an you in turn have lead to many other things. That what ever is going on or is gonna happen, it's already settled, not in practice yet but in process, because all there is is process. In the same way that language grows, atomic forces work, you react to childhood experience in adult thought and suns ignite and die, it's all process. There's no start, no end, just the process, like dancing, being to be and doing to do.

Really think about it, that there are many perspectives in life, and even though you see yourself as just one, you're already made up of a million of them before you were even conceived.
>>
File: 1474855281326.jpg (61KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
1474855281326.jpg
61KB, 600x489px
I feel like this too, where I belong nowhere. I don't agree with society with anything and would rather be left alone, but I love the internet too much.
>>
>>39340322
We each perceive our own lives as if we're the only real player, that's nothing new. Does nothing to make me not want to off myself though, considering all the other terrible players roaming around
>>
>>39339900

Change your perspective and attitude about life.

That's the only problem.
>>
>>39340216
What about outside forces, don't they factor into how happy I am too, regardless of different perspectives?
>>
File: 1503792750161.png (750KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503792750161.png
750KB, 960x720px
Live with parents, work part time, never have kids, eat healthy.
>>
>>39340389
>change your entire being
That's the same as someone telling you to"stop it" when you express that you're depressed.
>>
>>39340375
They're different players as much as different trees when considering a forest, but I won't try lecturing you on how to succeed with people because I'm still too busted for that. But consider that you can, at any given moment commit suicide, that's the freedom that let's you never need to.

You need to find the real player without the others, find the process. Just sit outside anywhere you can see the sky and trees and some birds without thinking about how they're background noise to civilization. Sit there long enough like that and you'll feel like you never have to leave that spot.
>>
>>39340434

Didn't say it'd be instant.

In fact it takes a time, work, a lot of introspection, and being able to constructively criticize yourself.

But it leads to a greater capacity for fulfillment out of life.

It's either that, or you can stay as you are now.

Whichever state you remain in is your choice.

To say you are powerless over yourself, is denying responsibility over your own life.
The only one ultimately responsible for you, is you.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>39340460
That's the only thing keeping me from offing myself, knowing I can do it at any time. Being happy isn't as easy to do. Not really sure what you mean by "the process." We all are living in our own world and universe, we are the main character. The real player. Everything begins and ends with us from our perspective, we become central to all pervading issues and relate everything to ourselves. Perception becomes our master while deception builds our reflection.
I don't very much care for the company of people, I would rather have 1 good friend. The world doesn't work that way, and is actually seen as creepy.
>>
>>39340546
I already changed my entire being then, by your standards. Did nothing but put me in between another rock and a hard place, only with more suicidal thoughts.
You cannot change your nature, much less your sense of self. It all comes tumbling back down eventually.
>>
>>39339900
Waging only blows for eight hours a day five days a week. There are some okay days at work.

NEETdom blows every waking second every single day.

It's not much of a choice when you look at it like that.
>>
>>39340556
I can't hang around, but I can say that I'm a terminally ill outcast without a friend in the world but I'm excited for life and the future. All you need to do is find your true self, and that true self is the process, and the process is everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGUNkFf4_6k
>>
File: 1499417171639.gif (111KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1499417171639.gif
111KB, 1027x731px
I want to be a wageslave, but than again I will be fired after 1 week
>>
>>39340644
Being a neet blows only if you're neurotic failed normie forced into your situation by circumstance.
>>
>>39340648
I relate to wanting to find my "true self" because I never had a father or mother to raise me. Always been figuring things out myself, getting distracted and thrown off course multiple times. Life is a lesson that won't be learned before you die. If the process is the struggle between conception and death, then I've been playing the game and so has everyone else. It's an interesting perspective, but I'm not sure if I can put faith into something I've been doing my entire life, all while being told to stop by seemingly everyone at the same time.
>>
File: I'm afraid it's terminal.gif (369KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
I'm afraid it's terminal.gif
369KB, 500x278px
>>39340595

"Changed my entire being" really?

Really. Really??

This isn't your personal episode of Evangelion.

This is talking about just managing your perspective on life a little better so you don't feel like shit all the time.

Stop being so dramatic about it.
>>
Mix both get a job working at home.
>>
>>39340719
That's what changing perspective is, becoming someone you originally weren't. Becoming a different person.
>>
>>39340704
You can't tell me that there are people who are actually okay with being a NEET. Not working is fucking awful after a while.

I was a NEET for three years and it was horrible. Luckily an old job was willing to cover on my resume.
>>
>>39340719
You don't know me so I'll just say you're talking out of your ass right now.
>>
>>39340748

...okay, and? You've changed throughout your whole life.

You're not covering any new ground here.

And, that's probably your issue. Stagnation.

W/e, I'm off to go move furniture from one living space to another.

You can either choose to try my advice and see where it takes you

Or you can do nothing and stay right where you are.

it's your choice
>>
>>39340748
>You can't tell me that there are people who are actually okay with being a NEET
I can tell and you would too if you understood what that acronym stands for.
>I was a NEET for three years and it was horrible
That's because you have absolutely zero thing going on unless someone tells you to do something.
>>
File: 1501408267555.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501408267555.png
18KB, 300x250px
nothing wrong with being NEET
>>
being a NEET is the comfiest shit ever, but it can wear thin if you have no friends or family. That's assuming you have cravings for social interaction which everyone does, but to lesser degrees
>>
>>39340713
The process is everything, I mean everything. If the big bang was the start then right now is, well, right now, but it's still moving with that energy. The energy that made the quarks bind, then forced them into suns, then churned out more matter into elements, and planets. Then on planets that same energy that in the reactions of elements continued the energy into small scale but complex processes that resulted in more processes. Then that system runs in that same fashion, with everything else, until it's creating it's own ways in which to proceed, which is still the same energy. Then we get to you, but you think that this you is all you are, that just because you don't remember anything before that, you came into the universe there and will go out of it when you die. This process is unconscious, it makes it up as it goes along but effortlessly like water over a rockface. You are that process, and hardships and horrors, and confusion most of all is a part of that.

I can only go on about this for so long before losing my point, because so many points make up the personal understanding, but I really do mean it literally, and center my points around it, that you are the universe.
>>
>>39340878
I understand now but I doubt it will help me on my path. This life of mine has taxed me too hard already for me to give anymore shits. Just waiting to die. I'm glad you found your answer though.
>>
>>39339934
he said less stressful
>>
File: thinkpanama.jpg (148KB, 448x475px) Image search: [Google]
thinkpanama.jpg
148KB, 448x475px
>>39339900
Then get off your ass and start your own job. make a job that has other people doing the work for ya, that's the best job. It's not easy but opportunity doesn't wait, it starts with a bootstrap. What you need to do is use your innovation skills to figure out a product that people want. NO! Tell them what they want. Make them want it. What you need to do is clean up and get a nice shirt and wake up around 6am. Then just walk out into the street and start selling your product. It starts with eye contact. YOu say "good morning Mrs. Jennings, how is your mother!" Then say "Give me your hand." Now begins the power embrace and this is the most important part. You see it's all in the arms. Give their hand a good firm squeeze and look them straight in the eye and say "your gonna buy my product and you're gonna like it" haha! now they can't say no! You've won them over. Next thing you'll know you'll be rakin in the dough. Trust me son I've been in business for 35 years. I know what I'm doing.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.