[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at popular casual dining restaurant >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>work at popular casual dining restaurant
>can't keep up with Mexican dishwasher, feel suicidal and incompetent every night it's a weekend/busy
>surrounded by hot waitresses that I can't get
>6"4 myself and one hot waitress is like 6 ft and pretty
>she can speak Spanish to the Mexican workers so she's smart, cute and sweet and innocent
>she will never be interested in me
It's disheartening. I'd be so happy if we were together and could fuck too but God hates me or I'm living in a chaotic universe and I am simply not fit for survival OR reproduction. I hope for death.
>>
>>39339627
You just need to practice your dishwashing skills OP. She is clearly into men with well developed plate scrubbing skills. When she sees you cleaning up a storm next to that beaner she will have no choice but to acknowledge you and your superior skills at dish cleaning.
>>
>>39339627
do gooder

orignielmo
>>
>>39339676
I'm originally trying to
>>
Mexican dishwasher has probably been doing it for way longer than you. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>39339627
how old are you op

>MUTED FOR 2 SECONDS HUR DUR HRRRBRGG
>>
>>39340574
I'm 10+10 yeRs old m80
>>
>>39339627
get swole you faggot

if you are a tall strong dude who is also smart and talented then you are a superior human

if you are a tall strong dude who has absolutely nothing else then in some ways you are still a superior human

if you are an ugly awkward lanklet then you are a proven a waste of sperm because some people would kill for that genetic advantage
>>
>>39339627
Don't worry about it OP. She already has a boyfriend/fiancee/husband. Once you accept this fact for all girls you fall for you reach true nirvana and understanding.

"A girl like that is never alone".
>>
File: IMG_20170827_105809.jpg (97KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_105809.jpg
97KB, 540x960px
>>39340638
I'm not particularly awkward and I'm about 280 lbs so I'm not a lanklet but I'm just plain in my personality lacking charisma and am not talkative. IDK man I'm gonna die alone.
>>
>>39340677
I did hear she has a boyfriend. And she's like 18 or 19 I'm 20. I still want her though
>>
>>39340701
Oh you're too fat. Lose some weight and you will be a superior physical specimen, it won't matter if you are slow or borderline retarded because everyone will know you could wreck some little spic with one hand tied behind your back, it automatically moves you up the social order.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.