[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ give me a nice warm anime to watch, haven't watched

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: M'Lady Pepe 2.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
M'Lady Pepe 2.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
/r9k/ give me a nice warm anime to watch, haven't watched many anime's so don't worry about saying something I've watched
>>
Could you give me a list of animes you've already watched?
>>
>>39339351
i'm too worried i might accidentally recommend you something you've already watched to name something, i'm sorry
>>
>>39339351
if you haven't watched many i'd recommend death note and bleach. That's pretty much where i started
>>
File: 1502899437986.gif (629KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502899437986.gif
629KB, 500x281px
>>39339351
Sword Art Online.

Oregan
>>
>>39339510
He said nice and warm, not tense and brutal. Faggot.
>>
Slayer is quite comfy. Nothing too extraordinary.
>>
Naruto
Believe it!!!
Hahaha!!!!
RAMENNNNN
>>
File: Anime list.png (24KB, 567x210px) Image search: [Google]
Anime list.png
24KB, 567x210px
already finished those 2.
>>
Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop, Boku No Hero Academia, One Punch Man are all pretty nice and comfy.
>>
Try watching the old Berserk anime, I think you'd like it. It's a deep tale about friendship and following your dreams.
>>
Excel Saga is a quaint little show.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_114828.jpg (48KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_114828.jpg
48KB, 576x1024px
>>39339351
Seven deadly sins. It's pretty good. Just Dodge the second "season" because it's a cruel joke.
>>
Record of the Lodoss War features Deedlit, a high-elven priestess.
>>
no offense, but I would rate SAO 4.8/10. Not a fan of tacky lovestories
>>
File: 51Nub4sRxdL.jpg (47KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Nub4sRxdL.jpg
47KB, 363x500px
>>39339351
>a nice warm anime to watch

I gotchu senpai. Here's the comfiest of the comfy that anime has to offer:

Mushishi
ARIA
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Sound of the Sky
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Cowboy Bebop
Nichihou (more on the comedic side)
The Tatami Galaxy
Flying Witch
>>
File: Non Non biyori train.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Non Non biyori train.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>39339351
Non non biyori is nice and warm.
>>
Urusei Yatsura is the Japanese version of The Simpsons.
>>
>>39339711
>he watched Arise and Stand Alone Complex before original GITS

Garbage fucking ordering, anon

If you liked GITS, though, try Akira. And read the manga for fugs sake, anon.

Aside from that, since you have 00 downloaded I'd suggest that. It's a great entry point to Gundam/other Mechas

For "comfy", I'd definitely recommend the Ghibli movies (Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaa being at the top). They're normie as fuck, but they're all fucking positive, and the scenery/background art is beautiful.

Shinsekai yori if you want something comfy but off-putting
>>
>>39339351
yuyushiki is great
>>
calm yourself mazda, you do know how to google search right? just search its chronological order.
try Initial D OP
>>
>>39340153
>Implying chronological order>release order

They release content in the order they want it watched, anon.
>>
Vampire Hunter D is a classic.
>>
The Heroic Legend of Arslan ovas are very atmospheric.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.