[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally every girl has orbiters >literally every girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1447200547770.jpg (72KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
72KB, 594x398px
>literally every girl has orbiters
>literally every girl takes nude pictures
>literally every girl lies without it even bothering them or thinking twice
>literally every girl would genocide beta males if they could
what the fuck?
>>
>>39338657
all of those are bad things
>>
>>39338657
>eliminating large portions of genetic stock
didnt know the whole world wanted inbreeding
>>
>>39338617
And in the twenty first century we decided to unshackle female sexuality.
It's like Pandora's box, only there's no hope at the bottom.
>>
>>39338684
if you gave any woman in the world a button that would make all betas drop dead, they would push it. you wouldn't have to offer any kind of reward. seeing only chads would be reward enough to them.
>>
>>39338617

All true but the last. They don't care about beta males but wouldn't do anything themselves. Women just want to ignore betas and fuck chads. Some of them are smarter and will rather fuck chads for most of the time then "settle" down with a beta only to leech on him and probably cheat on him.
>>
>>39338684
>eliminating genetic stock that won't reproduce is bad
I would genocide all beta males as long as it included me.
>>
>>39338768
Look how many feminists there are that despise men like us. These people see us as less than human, our very existence bothers them. I would bet that the majority of women would have every "creepy" man put in prison for the rest of their lives if it meant they were removed from society.
>>
>>39338791
>wont reproduce
ill take "what is a single mother" for 777?

betas that can provide average amounts of resources but aren't sufficiently attractive/uber wealthy generally can keep the wife long enough for 1 or 2 kids before the eject seat filled with welfare checks is pulled
>>
>>39338617
>literally every girl would genocide beta males if they could
You've been on /r9k/ for too long. Betas who are so beta they don't even ask out girls either avoid them or orbit, usually; in the case of the former, to women, they don't even EXIST, and they can take advantage of orbiters or consider them friends.
>>
>>39338684
getting rid of bad genetic stock would be a good thing
>>
>>39339125
getting rid of more than around 40% (judging by womens behavior only the top 20% are chad) can result in inbreeding, which tends to go poorly unless you have state breeding programs
>>
>>39339153
forgot to mention that its more of a response to the ALL betas not just like the < 3/10s

aswell as the fact that humans having wars culled off large portions of stock, but at an actually pretty low level that only occasionally destroyed ethnic groups
>>
>>39339190
there are enough people in the world for that much of a reduction in beta genetic stock to not affect things negatively. there would only be upsides overall
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.