[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie theater >work behind the snacks >see people who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tom's-mid-life-crisis.jpg (17KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
tom's-mid-life-crisis.jpg
17KB, 480x368px
>movie theater
>work behind the snacks
>see people who are there by themselves
>always freaks out the co-workers
>"what's with this guy? why is he only here by himself?" and other remarks along the lines
>followed by theories that they're pedophiles or serial killers despite literally nothing to suggest that
>semi-regularity with them
>aurora happens
>increased security and vigilance
>now co-workers call the police on lone attendees
>make the police go in the theater, in the middle of the movie, to arrest the guy
>eventually let him go and apologize for not having just cause
>can sort of see how traumatized the guy was
>never see him again
>co-workers do this enough times that the police ask us to stop

It's been years and this still makes my blood boil. People are so judgemental.
>>
>>39336320
thats insane dude
to add on to >people are so judgemental

im not the most preceptive person ever but people like my parents judge people so hard about miniscule stuff that i never catch. like theyll start saying it when we would get in the car or somewhere private
>>
>>39336367
We robots are the worst tho
>>
>>39336320
You're just making an assumption that some of us robots go to the movies alone and you're trying to make them self-conscious. Your co-workers wouldn't comment because they simply wouldn't care; after serving like ten customers it's all the same, every day, unless they are incredibly sperg or weird looking. But overall this is shitty trolling trying to make robots feel even shittier. Nice one 9gag
>>
>>39336320
things that never happened blah blah blah
>>
>>39337489
>>39337473
>this is what normalfags believes
>>
>>39336320
I can kinda believe this but can't at the same time. Why the fuck are loners seen as fucking weirdos? Guys that go alone are most likely doing it as a step to try and get out into the social world and this shit happening probably knocks 'em back to square one, but then maybe that's what the normies want?

For more of this stuff look at the guy who got assaulted and nearly arrested for flying a drone on his own, and also the stories of guys being accused of pedos because they walked in a park alone.

Shit like this makes me relieved I only go out at night.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.