[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I'm 27 years old, and still a hugless, kissless virgin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: fever.jpg (69KB, 784x425px) Image search: [Google]
fever.jpg
69KB, 784x425px
Today I'm 27 years old, and still a hugless, kissless virgin.

It really sucks. There's nothing to even say at this point.

How's everyone doing?
>>
...Nobody ever replies to my threads. :(

Goddamn, I'm such a fucking failure, even among robots.
>>
Damn, I was you at 26. I got so desperate I became a predator of ugly older ladies online. I lied my ass off and bagged one for a keeper. She's forest gump style retarded, ain't much to look at, and smokes more than I do but fuck it, it's not like I had anything to be proud of before. On the plus side she's bi and finds ladies to have 3somes with, she's white so my mom and dad made a new friend of her, she's been scooped out so no periods or babies and creampie everyday. And I'm just like 'fuck it' being suicidal was some kind of way to preserve honor until I tried heroine and meth. So being sober with an ugly bitch is better than death I guess.
>>
>>39336297
>being sober with an ugly bitch is better than death
Really?
>>
>>39336358
>death
Fuck yeah, I don't have any beta males getting secret boners for my bitch. And she worships the ground I soil with my presence since I'm probably the best she's gonna get. I can be whoever I want and she can suck my dick either way. I love my stupid ugly bitch.
>>
>>39336461
>I love my stupid ugly bitch
kek
>>
>>39336205
why are you a kissless virgin OP
what's your story?
>>
>>39336492
Not op but you know the drill - ugly/socially inept/emotionally stunned and etc.
>>
File: notugly.jpg (21KB, 496x112px) Image search: [Google]
notugly.jpg
21KB, 496x112px
>>39336503
I've seen worse.
Bang a hooker OP and then read some Dale Carnegie.
>>
>>39336562
>fucking a hooker
you still remain emotional virgin
>>
>>39336461
Check out backpage,com it's the new hooker shit. They're delivered to wherever you want.
>>
on the bright side, you're still young enough to turn your life around at 27
>>
>>39336629
>to turn your life around at 27
Yeah, it's a common thing when you're a loser for 27 years, then something magical happens and you turn your life around.
>>
>>39336653
It won't if you don't work at it.
>>
>>39336671
I dont think that people who have been losers for 27 years still have hope about anything.
>>
>>39336697
if OP lost weight he'd probably be attractive enough to get some poospoos
>>
>>39336753
>Hurr durr ugly means fat
It doesn't you colossal retard. Kys
>>
>>39336562
>>39336753

OP finally back, surpised to see people replied to my thread.

Haha, that guy ain't me. That's a screenshot from Limmy's Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdgntGPCAHs

>>39336492
>>39336503

I'm not socially inept, I'm just ugly.
>>
>>39336987
>I'm just ugly.
What's so ugly about you?
>>
Bitches think virgins are romantic. Just lower your standards and actually try for long enough and you'll hook one like a fish. Reel that bitch in and tell her what you want and the worst is she'll say no. Just don't think you love them until after they say yes or you're not going to get anything.
>>
>>39337011
>worst is she'll say no
And tell their friends who'll their friends and etc. Soon you'll become infamous.
>>
>>39336585
this entirely
I've fucked 2 hookers before and I still feel as pathetic, virginal, and unloved as before. "just fuck a hooker" is meme advice.
>>
>>39336910
>>>39337008
if you're in shape you'll probably find a hot girl to fuck you dipshit
what a fucking piece of human degenerate trash thinks this baffles me
>>
>>39337009

Jew nose (not even a jew so I don't reap any benefits). Just unattractive face; there's nothing specifically bad besides the nose. I'm downplaying my ugliness -- I've been told many times I am ugly.
>>
>>39337108
show us a pic OP
>>
>>39337115

lol, no thanks. Not much good that can come from that.
>>
>>39337130
distort that shit
having an ugly nose can't make you hideous
stop using looks as a reason to give up on bettering yourself
start today
>>
>>39336205
33 here, dont be down , there others older than you.
>>
>>39337108
If it really bother you that much then get nosejob. It's not even that expensive.
>>
>>39336205
I'm the same at 25 and I have 6 months jail time to serve
>>
>>39337146

What is bettering myself? I've "bettered myself". Like I said, I'm socially fit. I can be friends and talk to girls -- if I couldn't do that after 27 years, then there'd be something wrong with me.

I work in retail, and every guy my age can talk to girls. But that ain't good enough. They don't want to fuck an uggo.

But thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>39337040
They'll laugh if you start loving them too soon. You don't even know them until you've spent real time eating, sleeping and fucking together. Let alone some man-child crush and then Theyd probably just pity you.
>>
>>39337159
a lot of times they are free if you claim to have breathing problems,
the doctors will easily take your, or your healthcare insurer's money

my nose is ugly as fuck from being broken twice and i have gaps in my front teeth and am socially retarded but it doesn't stop me from having a qtgf
stop making excuses
>>
>>39337179
Guy has to be less invested into relationship than girl. It's a common knowledge, girl has to sense that you have options.
>>
>>39336205
Start working out

Get a haircut that suits you

Get some idea in fashion, experiment with fits that suit you

GET CONFIDENT

Get a stronger frame than a girl, find a job and if you can't join some kind of club, you'll meet new people an likely a girl.
>>
>>39337200

how'd you meet her

the fact that you've had your nose broken twice means you're probably a chad
>>
>>39337217
Working at a pizzeria

what if I am?
what if I'm here to help you and be that defining push in the right direction?
nose broken from getting socked from being a drunken, barhopping asshole when I was young adult and from skateboarding as a teenager
>>
File: 1494969535540.jpg (11KB, 300x250px)
1494969535540.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
OP your thread has turned into a pretty popular thread. Does this make you happy?
>>
>>39337262

I gotta quit my job then. It's a sausage fest, and all the customers are old.

Well thanks, that means something.

>>39337333

Yeah, it definitely nudged up my mood.
>>
File: 1503827260907.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503827260907.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
>>39337079
>if you're in shape you'll probably find a hot girl to fuck you
Nice bait. Now kys.
>>
>>39337368
do you work literally every moment of every day
go to a club or meetup or bar
have a goal body, and once you reach it buy a fucking puppy and go for a walk downtown
you will meet plenty of women who will want to pet him, literally every one that walks by will smile even if you're fucking hideous
>>
>>39337383
>go to a club or meetup or bar
>implying everyone here is social
literally faking yourself to others.
>>
>>39337427
OP said he's social and not a complete fucking sperg.
>>
>>39337383

I've tried the club and bar thing. I used to go out on average once a week for about half of 2016.

The most I got out of that was a girl let me grope her boob, and an obese landwhale grabbed my dick.

Girls are looking for chads in clubs, not 5'9 uggos.
>>
>>39337531
5'9 isn't short.
Seriously, absolutely trust me on this:
Start working on your body and mind, and work hard at it. Set a goal for yourself. Once you're finally in decent shape and over your jewnose, find a puppy and take it for a walk. If this doesn't let you talk to a few women and improve your ability to flirt or change your outlook on being hopeless, I will literally fucking kill myself.
>>
>>39337531
>Girls are looking for chads in clubs, not 5'9 uggos
don't let the spergs on r9k rape your mind
>>
>>39337531
height is a meme anyway.
t. 6'4 25 khv
>>
>>39337558

Haha okay man, you've convinced me. I'll try.
>>
>>39337531
Honest, do you dress like shit? Do you smell nice? Does your haircut compliment your face?
People always go on about how ugly they are and that's why they can't get girls then they post a picture of themselves and they dress like fucking Chris-chan.
>>
>>39337587
Half of it's probably mental as well.
Don't let the r9k spergs keep you as their perpetual captcha solver
>>
>>39337587

My recent haircut DOES compliment my face. The best haircut I've had imo, makes my face look less round etc. Takes a bit of maintenance in the morning but it's worth it. The "get a haircut" thing isn't a meme; it's definitely made a difference.

As for smelling nice, I should really buy some cologne I guess.

And I don't dress like chris chan, but I just wear casual jeans and a shirt. I also wear boots everywhere to make me look taller (up to 5'10). That's probably the only autistic thing I wear.
>>
>>39336205
is ur name hagen?
>>
>>39337867
is ur name beaneriggershamwowdingdongpoopyflaps?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.