[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will ask the impossible... Any of you had EVER received a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: emily.jpg (106KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
106KB, 458x750px
I will ask the impossible...

Any of you had EVER received a nude from a girl?

Thing is I am living with this two normies roommates and they get nudes from girls they randomly meet all the time, even girls that they never had anything with... and even from girls that seems to be well-educated "ladies" like the daughter of a very respected politician.

I mean how!? I thought this was a meme, a "lady" sending nudes and degenerate pics without any fear of being exposed, seemed not to be possible, well at least in my mind...
>>
>>39335990
No, and I don't want any.

Then again, it's probably too much to ask to have a girl be interested who isn't an insecure retard, constantly fearing you'll not reciprocate interest to the point where she'll send unsolicited naked pictures with the expectation that this is what men want.
>>
Once.
It made me very sad.
>>
>>39335990
Yeah, my last ld"r" and a few other experiences with e-girls.

I kinda wish they never happened, I can delete my ex from my hard drive but not from my brain...
>>
>>39335990
My LDR gf use to, but she doesn't anymore.

Apparently, according to her, girls will often just send nudes to each other for the fun of it.
>>
Yes. It's not hard. How to get them differs from girl to girl, but a simple effective way is to just keep talking to her and giving her attention. Odds are she will send nudes sooner or later without you asking.
>>
I have received nudes but I'm starting to doubt that the "girl" I was talking to was legitimate.

>talk to girl on tinder
>she's thirsty as fuck
>calls me cute and sexy despite me being fat neckbeard
>sends me shittons of nudes of herself
>wants to meet up and fuck
>the day she said she was gonna come to my house I don't hear anything from her
>ask her the next day what's up
>"I got in a car accident"
>I tell her she doesn't have to lie if she changed her mind
>goes apeshit at me and never talks to me again
Pretty sure I was getting catfished
>>
A couple times.
I've never been interested enough to ask for them honestly, seeing photos of a girl naked doesn't do much for me (compared to being there or something I guess)
>>
>>39335990
once

>talk with some meme thot from a facebook group
>6/10, 6.5 if i'm being a bit generous
>get a bit flirty cause why the fuck not
>end up talking about some lewd shit
>she sends a 5 second clip of her slowly stroking it

i would've shamelessly hit it if i was in the us and a
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.