[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: what was the most autistic shit you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: uTCvChg.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
uTCvChg.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
ITT: what was the most autistic shit you've ever done?

>be me
>be In first grade
>I try thinking of ways to impress the girl I like
>have what I thought at the time was a brilliant plan
>during lunch they were serving ice cream in ltitle cups
>decide that my oh so brilliant plan was going to happen right now
>sit across from crush
>tell her some autistic shit like "watch this"
>eat the entire god damn thing in one scoop
>I now realize at the time that I just made my self look more autistic and gave my self a headache for the rest of the day
>>
I punched a guy in the throat for calling me an asshole in highschool. It's just the way he said it to me that really set me off.
>>
>>39335867
Did you get your ass beat after this?
>>
>>39335892
people dont get up from getting punched in the throat. I dont care who you are.
>>
>be me
>wanted to impress my high school
>wanted to impress Stacy mainly
>had a song in my iTunes playlist that I always danced to, it looked like I was twerking but swear I wasn't
>talent show was coming up
>show up for try outs
>play the song and start doing my dance that looks like I'm twerking
>advisor told me "Anon, are you SURE this is what you want to do for the talent show"
>i confidently said yes
>"ANON, ARE YOU 100% SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO???"
>say yes again
>talent show day arrives
>my turn comes up
>I'm sweating out of anxiety
>realize this is my only chance to impress Stacy
>confidence spikes
>"LETS DO THIS"
>I come out
>everyone is quiet
>Music starts playing
>I start dancing
>people start laughing, a few people but then everyone starts laughing
>in my head I'm like "fuck, I'm not giving up now"
>start dancing harder and faster
>people are crying while laughing
>see one guy get up from his seat and fall laughing
>realize in the end how bad of an idea this was
>run home
>sit in my room
>message Stacy asking her if she liked my dance
>"omg, it was so funny."

I convinced my mom to switch schools and she let me, I deleted my Facebook and started a new one with all my new friends added from my new school, though, to this day that talent show haunts me....
>>
>>39335931
They loved it. They laffed it. They wanted more. And you ran away like a bitch. What a shame.
>>
>>39335931
Didnt people contact you from your old school, or didnt you have any friends.
>>
>>39335931
You could have played it off. You had the chance, but you fucked up.
>>
File: 1503784960802.jpg (50KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1503784960802.jpg
50KB, 370x359px
>>39335831
>high school
>graduation field trip to six flags
>didnt want to go but parents made me
>figured they'd group us so i didnt have to be alone
>nope, they just let us go and hang out with who we wanted
>didnt have any friends
>spend 8 hours in six flags alone
>at one point a group of girls apparently noticed i was alone and started doing the "hey autismo, want pity friends?" thing
>nervously lied that i actually did have a group but they all just split up for a sec
>anxiously chose to hide in a restaurant hoping not to run into them again
>after 2 hours or so an employee from the restaurant asks if im ok
>i say yes and leave
>spend rest of the day hiding in toilet stall
>>
>>39336043
Those girls were probably horny and wanted to fuck. Congrats you missed out on a potential orgy fest you stupid fuck.
>>
>>39336043
Dont you regret that?
>>
>>39336065
I was morbidly obese at the time. People used to do the pity thing all the time to me because my school was so normie I was seemingly the only outcast, they would come up and ask if I wanted to hang with their friends and you could tell they were feeling fucking sorry for me. I agreed once and they were all talking to me seemingly under the impression I was a literal autist and talking to me like you would to a 5 year or a cat.
>>
>>39335931

It would have been awesome if you won the talent show. Could have played it off as a comedy act
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.