[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your rock bottom? >300 lbs >ordering fast food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (78KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78KB, 500x407px
What was your rock bottom?

>300 lbs
>ordering fast food every single day
>don't leave the house in weeks, don't interact with another human in 2 months
>garbage everywhere, tons of fruit flies
>clothes and pizza boxes covering every single inch of the floor
>wear same clothes every day for 3 weeks
>smoke weed and cigs all day, everything covered in ash, roaches and butts
>piss jugs all over the place
>sleep on the floor cause bed broke and I couldn't bring myself to get another one
>bottle of vodka every weekend

Good times. Still miserable but I never let it get that bad anymore.
>>
File: killmev24.png (298KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
killmev24.png
298KB, 635x661px
>>39334700
>What was your rock bottom?

I'm not sure I've hit it yet. It can always get worse.
>>
>>39334725
Try to yank yourself out of before it gets too bad. I don't mean go out and just b urself but at least make your living space decent if it's not already. There is no worse feeling than living like a fucking animal and knowing that anyone on the planet would be absolutely repulsed if they walked into your room.
>>
>>39334700
>be 24
>get adult braces
>gf leaves me
>finish uni
>live with parents
>unemployed for 6 months
>poor as fuck
But I ran everyday, smoked weed and abused sleeping+pain meds while playing games (my memory is quite fucked from doing that), plus I have a big family so I always had someone to talk to. So while it was rock bottom for me it was actually quite comfy. I have a job now and life is a bit of a grind but at least im not poor (still no gf)
>>
File: kkk.jpg (18KB, 448x302px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
18KB, 448x302px
at my lowest point i would take tons of benadryl and dramamine with gin in order to put myself to sleep because my life sucked so badly I didn't even want to be awake. I easily slept like 15+ a day, every day, basically only woke up to eat and go to the bathroom then would sleep again because I couldn't bear being awake and conscious. lived with my parents but they didn't give a fuck and no friends/other family so nobody really noticed, I "lived" that way for almost a full year.

my life is still the same but I quit drinking and don't do that anymore. now I actually have a kind of phobia about oversleeping because it reminds me too much of that dark time.
>>
File: 1435238522784.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435238522784.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>39335071
>gf leaves me
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCIING NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
Where did you get the money for taxes and pizza
>>
>>39335271
Savings from before I stopped working
>>
suicide attempt a couple years ago.
there isn't much stopping me from trying again
>>
File: cat question mark.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
cat question mark.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>39334700
How did you have no human contact if you don't have a job? Did you live in welfare housing?
>>
>>39335326
>How did you have no human contact if you don't have a job?
I don't understand this question. I wasn't working so I had no reason to leave the house. Why would I have human contact if I didn't have a job?
>>
File: 1502844513910.jpg (19KB, 332x351px) Image search: [Google]
1502844513910.jpg
19KB, 332x351px
>>39335357
You do realize your parents counts as human contact correct?
>>
>>39335382
I lived alone. What's your problem my man
>>
I think I'm in it right now

This time last year I was deeply in love with a gorgeous woman, we had a close knit group of couple friends, we were doing picnics, festivals, concerts, weekend trips to the country, beaches, hiking, dinner parties, double and triple dates in the bars downtown

It was the lifestyle I had always dreamed of, a group of inner city yuppies with instagram perfect lives. happiest I have ever been.

We broke up about 6 months ago and I feel like I have wasted my life ever since. I'm not interested in the nightclub/party/drug scene any more so I just sit alone in my apartment all weekend online dating. I have gone on dozens of dates since and not found anyone who could hold a candle to her. I kept two of the friends but I'm lucky to see them once a week, which leaves me with 6 days to wallow.
>>
Either right now or when I was 16. And when I was 16 I legit had a psychotic breakdown from no socialization at all.

Im 22 now. Not a day goes by that I don't think about suicide, but that is normal, as I've had suicidal impulses and thoughts for 10 years now. It's now just to the point where I have to deal with my friends I /have/ made (online of course) constantly improve and succeed in their lives and make something of themselves. I don't know why I can't just focus on myself and be happy just that they're doing well. I found out my old roommate from a year ago is engaged and I can't even fucking find a job since I moved back with my parents. Fuck this shit, I wanna die already.
>>
>>39335409
How did you purchase vodka, tobacco, food and weed without human interaction?
>>
>>39335427
Delivery for vodka, cigs and food. Weed is legal so I'd drag myself to buy it every few weeks. You've got me there I guess.
>>
>>39335410
Fuck you. Get off my board you piece of shit.
>>
File: Black mustache man.jpg (18KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
Black mustache man.jpg
18KB, 192x240px
>>39335409
There's no problem I'm just curious as to how you live alone without your parents and manage to pay for it all without a job.

Totally not asking for my own personal reasons or anything
>>
>>39334700
How are you doing now?

Originalino
>>
>>39335492

Did you go outside this weekend? I didn't

Last night for dinner I ate spaghetti with butter on top because that's literally the only food I had in the house other than condiments
>>
>>39335583
Motherfucker I haven't been outside in 2 weeks.

You

are

a

fucking

normie.

Get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>39334700
>neet
>slept 18 hours a day
>wasnt attempting to even find a job or better anything

things are a little better
>have job
>sleep only 12 hours on days off
>sorta attempting to find better job
>>
>>39334700
>>ordering fast food every single day
>>don't leave the house in weeks, don't interact with another human in 2 months
how did you order?
>>
>>39335615
you type like you're from reddit and your underage is showing
>>
>>39335739
Online. You order and pay via card.
>>
>>39335071
Fuck off this board you fucking normie i'm serious
>>
>>39336115
Or what are you gonna "reee" me to death you pathetic virgin loser? I bet you have more money than me but I can gauruntee that I live a better life
>>
>>39336115
your reddit is showing goro
>>
>>39336819
No, you don't, and that's the point! We don't want people like you here
>>
>>39335654
When i sleep for 12 hours (lack of sleep from previous days) i feel like shit, at 18h i would probably die, how did you pull it off?
>>
I had cut all contact with former friends due to them getting roastied. I had no job and no source of income besides my savings.
After dropping out of uni I spent probably 4 months sitting at home playing europa universalis, no hygeine control whatsoever. I barely left my room except to walk to the store for bread, frankfurts, ramen and mouthwash. When I wasn't playing grand strategy I was crying and jerking off to VNs until 4 AM. I deliberately pushed myself to physical extremes in terms of lack of food/water/sleep because knowing I was gambling with my life gave me a weird rush. I almost went full homeless criminal for a while there and I definitely got a little crazier and that hasn't gone away.
>>
Had a gun pointed at my head last year because I couldn't stand the pain. Very glad I pussied out.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.