[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>symbol of human beauty >owner of 80% earth resources while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: crying-kid-620x412.jpg (25KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
crying-kid-620x412.jpg
25KB, 620x412px
>symbol of human beauty
>owner of 80% earth resources while being less than 20% of earth's population

Can anyone explain me why some white people are so scared about extinction and oppression?
>>
>>39334084
>owner of 80% earth resources while being less than 20% of earth's population
imagine being a just and kind being surrounded by savage hordes
>>
>>39334141
>Rape and pillage entire world to loot resources
>Somehow Whitey's are good guys
>>
>>39334141

You can wipe them out with nukes desu
>>
>>39334186
implying nonwhites wouldn't have done the same if they had the chance
>>
>>39334201

No proof besides speculation
>>
>>39334201
Ah yes, so all humans are selfish by primal, genetic roots.

If I were a nigger, perhaps I'd think my tribe was superior to that of crackers. Were I honky, I'd likely believe my tribe was superior to that of watermelons.

No surprise from either direction. The argument lies in a detailed explanation of why whichever culture(s) and/or race(s) would more likely prolong the existence of our species, especially in an apocalyptic scenario.
>>
>>39334084
>Can anyone explain me why some white people are so scared about extinction and oppression?
modern jews have been meme'd into believing holohoax and want to punish whites
jews typically got run out of white countries for their crimes but now due to holohoax they are untouchable and are rewriting history to blame whites entirely for crimes they were mostly responsible for. (controlling most of the worlds money, controlling most of the worlds slavery)
>>
File: 1500434249901.jpg (278KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1500434249901.jpg
278KB, 856x1250px
>white extinction is real

you're supposed to not admit that part until it's too late
>>
>>39334084
It's not people. It's males. White males. And the reason is they're fucking demons straight from hell. If every other group isn't their eternal slaves, then they're being "oppressed". That's how deep their conceit and hubris runs.
>>
File: fqvD62T.gif (1MB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
fqvD62T.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>39334395
>He thinks it's not already too late
>>
>>39334084
Because getting bred out could take a single life time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.