[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 years old >haven't had a real friend since I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1410492710428.jpg (17KB, 160x160px)
1410492710428.jpg
17KB, 160x160px
>24 years old
>haven't had a real friend since I was 10
>haven't had any social contact with people outside my family since I was 18
>kissless virgin, never even had a GF
>isolated so long that I don't even desire a GF anymore
>wasted countless years doing and accomplishing literally nothing
>have never had a job
>have never participated in clubs, programs, or any other activity with other humans
>don't even like video games or anime anymore, just play/watch them to waste time and make the days go by faster
>only humans I talk to anymore are immediate family and some people on the internet
>don't even enjoy either of those anymore
>no plans for the future at all
>no hopes at all
>going to be homeless in 6 months because no job
>already basically broke, only have a couple hundred dollars saved
What the fuck am I supposed to do guys?
>>
>>39333944
Start looking for work, any entry level position will do and if you can manage to get by at your job then things will get better. At the very least you won't become homeless and you'll buy yourself more time to turn things around. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>39333944
If you're a guy and you're ugly you're fucked friend.

Feminism don't care about you, and feminism rules the world.

Ugly men will be the slave class of the future. Deal with it best you can, OP.
>>
>>39334148
How the fuck do you get a job when you're 24 and have nothing to put on a resume? How do you even explain all the wasted years between now and high school during an interview?

>>39334181
I'm pretty average, looks aren't really a problem for me.
>>
>>39334262
>I'm pretty average
Men tend to underestimate themselves, so you're probably a 7/10.
>>
>>39333944

You just described my life as well.

First, work on getting a job to pay bills. Overnight stocking is good if you want to avoid talking to people, but hope you find what you're looking for OP. :)
>>
>>39334262
if your not looking for a office job, no one gives a shit
>>
>>39334262
Like I said, you can get an entry level job, they won't likely turn you away just because you haven't done anything with your life. These kinds of jobs have a high turnover rate and are usually looking for people often, and often give you an application to fill out in place of a resume. Go into some places, ask for a manager and find out if they're hiring. It'll be weird and foreign but the only way to get out of a rut is to start climbing
>>
>>39334298
>Men tend to underestimate themselves, so you're probably a 7/10.
no most men overestimate themselves. every fucking guy thinks hes average or above average
>>
Get drunk as fuck and go to a club and see what happends, might surprise you
>>
>>39333944
Where do you live anon?
Which country?
Small city? Big city?
Fitness level/ body size?

This might help give answers
>>
>>39334298
can you post an example of what you think an average looking man vs a 7/10 looks like?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.