[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chink here i don't understand niggers or whites on here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1503388091586.jpg (132KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
1503388091586.jpg
132KB, 739x673px
Chink here i don't understand niggers or whites on here in the fucking least
one group constantly bitches racism and "da white mang keeping us down and generally moan about racism and "inequality" well saying shit like WHITE BOI BBC X'DDD WHITEY CAN'T FIGHT MANG X'DD and they make absurd generalizations about white people such as a few pictures of a weak or dorky looking white person and use it as a retarded generalization of whites they riot chimpout freak out try to shame and humiliate whites into being cucks for them well at the same time screaming for help and protection from DA EVIL WHITE "SKINHEAD" BOOGEYMAN
and some of the white people on here complain about birth rates well lusting after Asian women because they think they're more traditional its either that or they're a retard redneck/skinhead blaming trannies and gays for the birth rate decline meanwhile they're sitting on their ass shit posting and not having actually making any effort to fix their declining population
>>
>>39333639
i'm black and i don't understand them either

but r9k attracts trash of every race, myself included
>>
>>39333639
Thanks for the summary OP but everyone already knows how stupid everything is
>>
The west is going to collapse and get annexed by China in 40 years anyway
>>
>>39333639
Why are you always squinting?
>>
another thing about alot of the more vocal and recognized white nationalists unfortunately make the white nationalists look even worse by being bible thumping larping faggots that exclude other white nationalists if they aren't christian or natsoc "OH WHATS THAT??!111 you disagree with me on a few things? you're a Pagan?? HURHUR DUR HUR TREEHUGGER!!111 LARPER LARP'AGAN X'DDD and call them a degenerate instead of actually putting their differences aside and just tolerating them a group that excludes for not meeting personal biased standards on what they think a white nationalist should be a group that excludes its own members will struggle
>>
The main political entities are trying to destroy the rational centralist. It seems like you have to pick between the alt-left or alt-right, these days.
>>
and some of you blacks?? I'm done with either of you yet I still have a few bones to pick why the fuck are you deliberately race baiting constantly bashing whites and trying to make them look bad or feel bad well also expecting racism to stop? you fucking idiots you're contributing to this "racism" as you call it this "racism" towards you is nothing more then whites retaliating because they're fed up of your bullshit and overall degeneracy are you that insecure?? that something as pathetic as "MUH BBC OOGA BOOGA is your primary go thing to make yourself feel better about yourself? or this WE WUZ KANGS NIGGA bullshit
>>
>>39333777

there's nothing rational about the "center." the center doesn't exist, political beliefs don't fall on one convenient spectrum with two convenient ends.
>>
I'm done with either of you sorry my English isn't very good but i hope you get what I'm saying enough that its understandable
>>
not done with either of you yet
>>
>>39333723
Nah, pagan larpers deserve whatever shit they get.
>>
>>39333859
thats exactly what i mean you inbred chode the jews want white nationalists to be divided into Separate groups
>>
>>39333804
I bet there isn't
>>
>>39333859
SOMEONE DOESN'T THINK LIKE ME SO THEY MUST BE PUNISHED!1111 people like you are what's crippling nationalism
>>
>>39333873
I'm pretty sure paganism isn't really a serious thing within white nationalism and doesn't really have a presence outside of 4chan or other forums.
>>
>>39333966
it is though not everyone worships a globalist psyop religion
>>
>>39333639
>claims to be chinese
>uses slurs for both himself and blacks but not whites
nice try
>>
>>39333909
I'm not a nationalist, I just recognise this pagan nonsense as nothing more than embarrassing.
>>
>>39334010
primitive shit like Wicca and voodoo yeah
>>
>>39334027
And especially Germanic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.