[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are god awful at the thing you love to do despite putting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Tears2.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
Tears2.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
>You are god awful at the thing you love to do despite putting hours of work into it.

Whats her name? I can't stand being bad at melee anymore. I grind and still get the most mediocre results ever. I've lowered my expectations and still have fun with the game but it hurts my soul knowing I'm just plain dog shit at this game.

I feel like robot hood is making me fail at the things I love while normies put 1/20th of the effort and get massively better results in everything in life and hobbies.
>>
I'm terrible at all the video games I play, I never catch anything when I go fishing but I always keep coming back to my hobbies. It's good to have something you like despite being a complete failure.
>>
>>39333333
At least you aren't terrible at getting repeating digits
>>
>>39333333
FUCKING NICE BRO
HOLY SHIT THAT GET
>>
>>39333202
>>39333333
I forgot sports too. I loved playing hockey as a kid and while I was never the best on the team and people made fun of me I kept trying. At least now I'm better than all the old normies who just skate for exercise.
>>
File: 2sKSnDu.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
2sKSnDu.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>39333333
>One off.
You know what to do, anon >>39333333.
>>
>>39333382
>One off
>The fucking second digit is off by 6
Let's not pretend anyone thought he was gonna get straight 3s
>>
>>39333333
>It's good to have something you like despite being a complete failure.

So this is anon's final lesson...
>>
>>39333402
It is very possible to get all 3s. I'm not sure what you're talking about,
>>
>>39333202
Feels especially bad when you constantly get owned by 12-13 year olds. How are they so fucking good?
>>
File: 1502744141849.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502744141849.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39333202
I feel the exact same way. I'm literally only 'decent' at best at only a few things (being video games and art).
I also play melee btw. I also play trash4 as well. Who do you main? do you go to tournaments? do you have anyone to practice with? What things are you struggling with?
>>
>>39333517
Fox.
I feel like I autopilot way too much still and have some easily exploitable habits.
I have a decent grasp of neutral when I don't do stupid bad habits and I have a decent-good punish game when I'm on point.
My recovery could use some work and my ledgedashes suck.

I guess I'm solid at this game honestly just I want to beyond going 0-2 at locals that are stacked.
I usually netplay nowadays but I use to have some decent to shitty practice partners in college.
I've had good players tell me I have potential or that I'm good then I go 0-2/1-2 in bracket LUL.
>>
File: 1501825448210.png (13KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
1501825448210.png
13KB, 560x602px
>>39333623
I play falco mostly. (Ryu main in trash4 btw)
I don't go to tournaments that much because muh social anxiety but I found that there's two kinds of autopilots. There's the good kind (that mango talked about one time on his stream) in which you are calm, and don't think about or analyze the match too much and it somehow makes you play better naturally, and the bad kind where you're inside your head and constantly overthinking everything that you do.

I noticed this because (mango mentioned it one time) and because I find myself doing so much better when I am talking with my opponent over wifi and having a conversation to distract myself from overthinking.

Everyone's mind works differently though. I don't know for sure if it works with everyone.
>>
>>39333333
I know that feel dude
>>
>>39333480
They aren't. You're just that bad
>>
I love and have spent over half my life writing

I'm still a shitty writer and the most prolific thing I've ever produced is a mediocrely received fan fiction. I'm working to make piece with it. There's value in enjoyment, being bad at something doesn't have to negate that. I'm going to tell myself that until I believe it.
>>
>>39333833
*make peace

I guess this just proves my point about the being shitty part
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.