[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female human resources If you ever see this when you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: woman-hand-shaking.jpg (62KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
woman-hand-shaking.jpg
62KB, 1000x743px
>female human resources

If you ever see this when you're interviewing for a job, JUST LEAVE. You will NEVER get the job. Just fucking turn around and leave. They will waste your fucking time.
>>
>>39333156
ill be more surprised if you can find a company that doesn't have a female HR director
>>
>>39333212

Seriously, this OP is the most useless advice I could ever imagine. Every fucking company has shittons of women in the HR department. It's their department.
>>
>>39333224
That's the point you dummy, most jobs won't hire and I am saying the reason. It's these people. You need male interviewer.
>>
>>39333212
My company doesn't even have an HR department. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>39333433

No, the point is that there aren't any. If you're interviewing with HR, you're interviewing with a woman probably. HR departments are predominantly female.
>>
>>39333156
If you're still jobless in the current year, you could as well off yourself, because you'll never find a job in modern society unless you've some kind of recommendation.

t. NEET and thinking about my elf every day.
>>
File: Top hat.jpg (263KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Top hat.jpg
263KB, 683x1024px
>>39333156
Thanks, OP. I like to round out my night by laughing at a useless faggot who is going to fail at life and kill themselves some day. You've given me that pleasure.
>>
>>39333156
What the fuck is the point of an HR department? Everybody I know who's worked at a company that has one always complains about it. Is it just a place to put roasties so your company doesn't get sued for discrimination?
>>
>>39333764
>deals with harassment claims
>deals with w/comp
>deals with benefits
>deals with various government law policies (veterans, EEO, EDD, etc)
sure there can be various positions that can take up those jobs, but once a company gets big enough its better to just funnel all those things into a department. so no, HR department isn't just about hearing women complain
>>
>>39333764

They're basically drama managers. They work out problems and field complaints; especially ones related to sexual/religious issues and other discrimination stuff.
>>
>>39333764
I work in IT, and to hire someone to work on my team you have to go through a hundred or so resumes and/or scour the internet for applicants, set up a dozen interviews, perform the interviews, set up 3 second round interviews, perform those, then do background and criminal records checks on the final applicant.

It can take more than 100 hours to finally hire someone. And frankly, my manager is way too busy for that shit, and my team and I are too smart to waste setting up appointments. So we have an HR department who does it.
>>
File: HpfDr.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
HpfDr.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>>39333212
the staffing company I work for has a male HR director. his name is Steve.
>>
>>39333958

HEY THIS IS STEVE IN HR, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T HAVE A VAGOO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.