[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If I let my depression go untreated I'm afraid I will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>If I let my depression go untreated I'm afraid I will eventually kill myself
>taking anti-depressants turns me into a shambling zombie
Is there really anything I can do?
>>
File: 005WDC_Keir_O_Donnell_002.jpg (62KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
005WDC_Keir_O_Donnell_002.jpg
62KB, 852x480px
>>39332754
Let it all out; write it all down, it doesn't matter if no one else sees it
try this :

https://diogn.es
>>
File: 1478405675175.png (1MB, 1078x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1478405675175.png
1MB, 1078x1072px
>>39332754
antidepressants are a fucking meme

you're way better off using recreational drugs, finding a social outlet or ending it

those are the only ways out of the psychological hell we're all in
>>
I just stopped taking them and started drinking and smoking a ton. It's not better per se but it's at least tolerable.
>>
>>39332754
How bad is your depression OP? I don't know if i'm actually depressed, but i've been feeling awful and empty for 8 months periodically. But do something you enjoy. Or something that fulfills some kinda wish you have. for example, I fucking despise the gym and the people there and being there makes me feel like shit, but the only thing i dislike more than that place is my spaghetti ass arms, so i'm venturing out to fix that shit. And all i can look forward to is the progress. And in some way it feels good to work toward that goal. Learn to draw or play piano or whatever. Doing things are neat is my point. And having goals, even if they're far off like creating something you are proud of
>>
>>39332995
Depression's first target is motivation. Telling those of us with severe depression to do activities is the equivalent of just b irself lmao.
>>
Most antidepressants are trash. I'd never take them. If you haven't take buproprion you should try it before kys.

Buproprion has certain properties similar to amphetamine, which is probably the single most effective short term antidepressant in existence.
>>
>>39332995
I've been diagnosed with clinical depression but I don't know how that differs from other kinds. It makes it sound as though it's something biological that I can't fix myself.
>>
>>39333115
I can imagine. at times i wanted to do nothing but just stay in bed all day. And sometimes i did. If that's how you feel all the time, it must be really tough for you. My sympathies man. Can ritalin or whatever it is the american school system is pushing to fiddly kids help with the motivation bit or does it do fuck all? Because if you can't get over the lack of motivation it sounds a lot like some kinda evil circle
>>
>>39333186
I've never taken drigs for depression, so I'm not sure. My opiniom on that is that drugs permemtantly change the chemicals in your braon for thoughts and emotions. In a way, they kill who you are and replace you woth someone else. I'd rather kill myself outright then let another person live in my body though.
>>
cerebrolysin injections
>>
>>39333175
This anon is right, I went through 10 different anti depressants before bupropion, and now I dont feel as bad
but i still kind of want to kms
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.