[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two retarded assholes punch each other >Entire fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: stupidpeople.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stupidpeople.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>Two retarded assholes punch each other
>Entire fucking planet loses its fucking mind they want to watch it so bad
Literally everything wrong with mankind in one event.
>>
It's because of the race war in America.
>>
>Literally everything wrong with mankind in one event.
The more I thought about how to disprove this assertion, the more I realized I really can't.

You might be right anon, but I'm still gonna watch; nothing wrong with having fun.
>>
>>39332687
>but I'm still gonna watch
That's because you're a troglodyte.

>nothing wrong with having fun.
There at least three things wrong with this 1/3 of a sentence.
>>
>>39332652
they're two professional fighters fighting each other, not just two drunk guys hitting each other outside a bar.
>>
>>39332940
Drunk bar fights are far better though.
>>
>>39332967
eh, most are just a bunch of flailing, but I won't deny it's not entertaining to watch either
>>
File: 1454275424510.jpg (24KB, 233x331px) Image search: [Google]
1454275424510.jpg
24KB, 233x331px
>>39332940
>Professionals at hitting each other in the face so other monkeys can watch you hit each other in the face
Do humans even hear how much like fucking pond scum they sound when they speak? Gross.
>>
>>39333016
it's entertainment. you can make the same argument for watching any sport
>>
>>39333037
It's almost like you're beginning to get it. Being a dumb monkey, I just know you'll let this eureka moment slip through your shit-covered monkey paws.
>>
>>39332652
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE: The Post
I'll never understand why losers don't like sports. Probably because they were never picked and were shit at them
>>
>>39333078
so you're saying that any sport is a waste of time? because you can also extend that to any entertainment that is consumption
>>
File: bill and lance.jpg (10KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
bill and lance.jpg
10KB, 204x204px
>>39332652
Are you not a man OP?
Did your dad raise a faggot?
>>
>>39333877
>Stop being savages
>OMG HOW DARE YOU I DO WHAT I WANT YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!
Fine. Then destroy yourselves. Suits me.

>>39333905
Now you're getting it.

>because you can also extend that to any entertainment
Depends on whether it actually builds skills or not. No, watching sports doesn't build any skills.
>>
>>39334098
Not any of the people you replied to but from what you've been saying you seem like the second coming of the supreme gentleman
>>
>>39334138
Your trisomy is your mother's fault for not aborting you, not mine.
>>
>>39334098
>Then destroy yourselves
Except neither of them are "destroyed" and they made hundreds of millions of dollars. You sat at home with a misplaced superiority complex and did nothing lol
>>
File: Emojis are terrible.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Emojis are terrible.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>39332652
>Anon sees 2 things online mentioning some sport he doesn't care about
>Wants to say "It's overrated reee" but has an IQ that is slightly higher than a childs
>Makes this thread using an op pic he got from facebook
>>
>>39334245
I was talking about you, idiot. Real genius on display there.

>>39334249
>2 things online
Nice post.
>>
>>39334311
>didn't by the fight
>didn't compete in the fight
>LOL STOP DESTROYING YOURSELF
Real genius on display there
>>
>>39334334
>Submitting to savagery
>Not destroying your species
No, you're right. I'm sure you'll be space-faring noble Klingon warriors in 20 years. Totally not living in a Mad Max hellscape.
>>
>>39334356
>his rebuttal is littered with shitty pop-culture references
so smert
>>
>>39334382
Yes, genius. Please, shower us with your superior wisdom, you fucking insufferable faggot. My critique of your barbarism is reality. It's your fault if you can't deal with that. But don't just play the jew. Offer us some deep, "adult" wisdom, since you're such a fucking snarky expert on what it means to totally not be a 20 year old white male faggot living in mommy's suburban basement.
>>
>>39334445
lol this is some nice triggered projection anon. tell me how you really feel. without the pop-culture references this time
>>
>>39334461
Exactly as predicted. You have nothing but the culture of critique. A tool of weaklings and infants. What a pathetic fag.
>>
>>39334461
In fact, I'll go further. Your reaction is neither clever, nor original. You're just saying the same shit that your IQ tier says every single time anyone implies you're an inferior monkey (which you objectively are).
>>
>>39334478
>>39334499
>double replies
>still assblasted
lmfao how does it feel to be my inferior?
>>
>>39332652
I always find it funny when brainlets consider themselves intelligent because they reduce sporting competitions to an overly simplistic description.

Red flag for dunning kruger.
>>
>>39334513
Just because I feel like replying doesn't make you anything but a shitflinging ape. Don't mistake other people's annoyance at your stupidity for your own genius.

>>39334526
Sports are objectively for retards. Spectator sports are for severe retards who need euthanized. Bloodsports are for dangerous retards that need euthanized.
>>
>>39334556
More projection. This little brainlet is btfo
>>
>>39334564
All you keep doing is repeating the same rhetoric over and over again. Your pleb is showing.
>>
>>39334564
In fact, here, let me save us both a lot of time and sum up any other post you might make

- Force laughing
- U mad?
- [Syndrome, Fallacy, etc. you heard about from other dumbasses online that you don't actually know the definition of]
- Ju tink ju bedda den me!?
- Calling someone a "teenager" or "euphoric" for not being as stupid as you

I think that covers most of it.
>>
>>39334591
>>39334617
>when a poster gets you so upset that you angrily hit post before realising there are more tears flowing and you have to post again
>>
>>39334679
>When you desperately post as fast as possible to protect your fragile ego
>>
>>39332652
>a no life loser judging two professional fighters and the whole sport of boxing as stupid
>life consists of shitposting and leeching, blames worlds woes on boxing
I think the fact that anyone with a tongue can voice their opinion and we are supposed to try to take them seriously is more retarded, it is what created modern day feminism, SJW's, Antifa, BLM etc groups of hiveminded vermin
You should learn a bit more about boxing and maybe you will learn to appreciate the sport, it's more than just two dudes standing toe to toe bashing their heads in with puffy gloves, if you don't believe try to go pro and you'll notice fat heavy hitters eat canvas pretty hard if they lack footwork and good defense
>>
OP Gets Verbally Gang Raped: The Thread
>>
File: IMG_0063.png (187KB, 377x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.png
187KB, 377x555px
>>39334098
Learning jap from anime doesn't count Virgem nigga
>>
File: 1503778643115.jpg (24KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1503778643115.jpg
24KB, 460x345px
But anon, these are two highly trained professionals who have been practicing the art of fighting for years. The fact that you cannot appreciate the sport doesn't indicate lower intlegince in others, but that you are detached from reality of tge situation and falsely believe yourself above it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.