[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, I need some guidance >Be me, 7.5/10 >18 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1500059434765.jpg (22KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500059434765.jpg
22KB, 326x414px
Hey /r9k/, I need some guidance

>Be me, 7.5/10
>18 years old last year, met really nice girl
>call her "Emily"
>Emily is a solid 7/10, loved spending time with me
>Not really into the whole dating thing, but friend of mine tells me to go for it
>Decide fuck it
>Ask her out
>She says yes, first serious girlfriend I have ever had
>After a month in she starts getting really needy
>Constantly asks for emotional support, even when I am busy or in a bad state of my own
>Always chuck it up and help her out
>She is horrible at holding a conversation
>Gets mad over stupid shit
>Eventually my best friend's birthday comes around this year
>Can't go, gotta get that sweet sweet $8.00 per hour flipping patties
>Find out next day that she cheated on me with my best friend
>Find out that she nearly attempted suicide after I called her out on it and broke off ties with her
>Get blamed for this shit by friends
>About half think I am a manipulative sociopath
>Made amends with my friend, who simply didn't know that we were still together.
>Can'tstaymadathim.nds
>He's been there for me for years
>Still hung up on what happened with Emily a few days ago
>She didn't even seem sad until I figured out what was happening.
>Seems she was sad about being caught, not cheating on me
>Lost all appetite within the past few days
>Sleep schedule has been fucked
>Feel just...down recently

What should I do, /r9k/? She was my first serious girlfriend and this is how it ended.

Any advice would help me immensely..
>>
>dating
this was the first mistake
>>
>>39332172
Make sure the thot has been isolated and eliminated
Not understanding what you need from here, maybe a hug?
>>
>>39332172
At least you know what to avoid in your next """relationship""". All those red flags that you mentioned...
>>
find a new girlfriend, she's human shit
>>
>>39332249
I told my friend about her, can't leave a brother to do something stupid without at least a warning.

I was always there for her and it just fucking killed me. I thought she was different but I was proven wrong.

>>39332293
Honestly there is a good chance that I won't get into a relationship again for a long long time. Marriage is already a touchy subject for me and kids are off the table, but you are right, hindsight is 20/20 and there were a lot of red flags.
>>
>>39332172
>>Made amends with my friend, who simply didn't know that we were still together.
You know in your heart that's bullshit. Why would he assume you're not together anymore? If she told him you broke up why would he not want to hear it from you? Even if he is that dumb why the fuck would he immediately try to fuck her?
Your friend is a snake.
>>
>>39332172
Sorry my man, take it on the chin and just try to keep perspective about this. It didn't actually mean all that much at the end of the day, and not so long from now you will be over it, if you let yourself be. Take it as a lesson as other anons have said and gather what experience and knowledge you can from the relationship, but don't let obsessing over it consume you. Just ride it out. It will be kinda funny in a while if you let it be.
>>
>>39332359
Unlike Emily, he seemed genuinely sorry, and he was the one that told me in the first place. I wouldn't have known if it weren't for him. Plus he has always been there for me when I was at my lowest point a few years back. He's a brother to me.
>>
>>39332172
I have trouble with my gf, so what should I do? Ask r9k. You dating a woman just because someone told you to also doesn't make you appear any brighter.
>>
Your friend is garbage. Even if he "didn't know you were still together" he still went and had sex with your supposely fresh ex, without concerning the fact it might hurt you. Don't be that guy who gets stomped on, OP. Confront your friend and tell him to go fuck himself. I guarantee you he won't be there for you.
As for her, let her die. You shouldn't symphatize with her just because you dont forgive cheating. I don't know why your friends give you shit for it. Honestly, switch friends. This isn't how friends act, I wouldn't be surprised if they all had sex with this whore
>>
>>39332172

I'm sure it hurts like hell but you have to leave her and your betraying bro behind. Whether he thought you were together or not, it's not right for him to hook up with your "ex." You have to look out for yourself right now and not put yourself in a situation where you're actually the bad guy. Cut em off and recover.
>>
>>39332172
>solid 7/10
>solid
sounds like you're trying to convince yourself bucko
>>
>>39332439
yeah, she's probably a liquid 6/10 in reality
>>
>>39332366
Yeah I guess you're right. My appetite and sleep schedule will come back with the relentless onslaught of time.

>>39332415
It was all girls that sided with her.

My guy friends all understood and were supportive

>>39332424
>>39332403
>>
>continue being friends with a guy who fucked you gf
lol, OP. Whether you like it or not, this friendship is already over. You will probably become some ongoing joke behind your back on how you let this faggot shit on you.
>like a bro to me
But you aren't for him. I have a good friend of the last 10 years and even in my wildest dreams I would never think of doing anything with his girl. Jesus christ, don't do it OP. He isn't a good person and this won't go away. You will never be able to trust him again anyway
>>
>>39332403
I dunno dude, I don't think a bro would try to fuck your ex without clearing it with you but that's just what I'd want.
I had to pull the plug on one of my friendships when they tried it with my gf and I've regretted it for years but I couldn't have a dude like that with me. Can't look my bro in the face knowing he's heard my gf moan in his ear and shit.
>>
>>39332497
For clarity my friend didn't hear my gf moan, she told me that he made advances on her and it was pretty weird but didn't go anywhere. I can't imaging what I'd have done if he actually did anything.
>>
>>39332466

If he's been a longtime friend and is repentant, then I leave it to you about forgiveness. I still advise you drop her like a bad habit. You even spelled it out about her only being sad when you caught her. That's some bad character right there.
>>
This happened because you're a fucking pushover and people know it.
You're freind doesn't give a shit about you
you're girlfreind doesn't give a shit about you
nobody gives a shit about you
life is easier when you realize people only pretend to care about you so they can get what they want from you.
>>
>>39332172
>trusting a woman
you did this to yourself, anon.
>>
That's what you get for trusting a woman.
That's what you get for trying to be a normalfag.

Don't you just fucking love it when robots are proven right again and again and again you fucking KEK. Your "friend" literally fucked her. he stuffed her pussy like a fucking thanksgiving turkey she forgot all about you in the bliss. Fucked her like you never could. She attempted suicide because she had to get back with you after that good dickings he gave her. Imagine your """"gf"""" clinging to his naked body, kissing him on the lips and telling him she loves this. That's what happened. Pure ,primal lust and passion. All your friends circle knew about this, and trust me, that's not the first time se cheated either. They were fucking long, long before you found out. You are just an annoying pest to your friends you finally rejoiced when it got through your thick skull. That is exactly the reason why they sided with her instead of you. Fucking normalfags, why do you even come here ?
>>
File: 1503336785853.jpg (97KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
1503336785853.jpg
97KB, 961x759px
>>39332172
So your friends blame you.
Your bro fucked your girl.
And you feel like shit ?
Nigga. Grow a pair. Life aint easy. And you are better than that slut. Tell emily or whatever the fuck she is called to kill herself for being such a whore. Tell your friend that he is dead to you. And spit on any faggot that judged you.

Be a man. Get new friends. Get a new girl if you want. If you give a woman your life. She will fucking destroy it. Follow your dreams and all that shit. You will be someone someday.

Dont take it as an insult. I honestly feel your pain. But as a fellow i just give you this humble advice.
If you keep taking shit like this. You will be unhappy. You will be sad. And the people who made you like this. Will make you believe it was your fault.

Good luck pal.
You are on your own.
>>
>Constantly asks for emotional support, even when I am busy or in a bad state of my own
It's not quite fair to blame her for that if you never voiced any issues against it.
>Gets mad over stupid shit
Like what?
>Find out that she nearly attempted suicide after I called her out on it and broke off ties with her
>Get blamed for this shit by friends
Disregard anything your friends may have said to you on the matter, using suicide as a bargaining chip in a relationship is emotional abuse. Do you really think she attempted suicide or did she just tell people she did? The fact that some of your friends were led to believe you are a manipulative sociopath makes me think that her goal is to make you out to be the bad guy. She is trying to flip the tables in order to come out as the victim, this is fairly common in situations involving cheating. If you're a manipulative sociopath she can hold onto that shred of comfort thinking that she isn't a cunt. Save yourself anymore heartache by doing the following.

Don't talk to your ex, don't text your ex, and for the love of God don't look at your ex's social media. Delete her from everything and block her if you have to. She will most likely try to contact you in order to get a rise out of you in order to further justify her bad behavior. You blowing up on her just makes her look better, AKA like more of a victim. Ignore her and after this blows over she'll be the last thing on your mind.
Talk to your friends that are against you and tell them your side of the story. They're probably only mad at you because your ex got to them first. Make it absolutely clear that you broke up with her because she cheated on you with your best friend. If they still see you as a manipulative sociopath see the above and trash em as well.
>>
>>39332172
kid my first and last girlfriend was when i was 7 and she cucked me at that age.Cheating to women is just instinctua.l
>>
>>39332172
forget the bitch but do not forget the lessons you learned in the relationship and move on
>>
>>39332172
the cunt cheated on you lad
that's just the beginning of all the bad shit they'll do to you
they use you as an emotion blur and then leave
just keep working and doing shit with your lads
women are worthless
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.