[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bailey my beautiful little girl, you blocked me. Please come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1727.png (154KB, 1607x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.png
154KB, 1607x707px
Bailey my beautiful little girl, you blocked me. Please come back to daddy so I can blow you kisses endlessly. Daddy is waiting.

Robots, please add bailey#8569 and tell her Olive wants her back. Thank you, Robros
>>
I don't think this is the kind of message that will get her to unblock you, OP-kun
>>
>>39331775
Did she look cute? Do u have a pic of her?
>>
File: 1501486606463.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1501486606463.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Oh no is it this bitch again
>>
>>39331839
no Bailey is much cuter
>>
>>39331839
eww no thanks family
>>
I remember Bailey. She and I ERP'd for a month or so, sometimes on Google Hangouts. I would be too scared to cam, but I'd instruct her. I miss her.
>>
>>39332058
>She and I ERP'd
Me too. She sends me lots of nudes.
>>
File: 1502165581635.jpg (24KB, 720x582px) Image search: [Google]
1502165581635.jpg
24KB, 720x582px
>>39331775
>Please harass this person so that she will unblock me
You're a fucking creep. I don't mean that as an insult, clearly you're doing this because you believe it will help, but that only makes you more of a creep.
You've ruined your chances with this person, and then ruined them even further by making this fucking creepy thread. Further harassment (and yes, that's what this is, "Robots, please add bailey#8569 and tell her Olive wants her back" is nothing more than harassment) will just make her hate you more.
Also, stop using the light theme, that's probably why she blocked you.
>>
>>39331775
PLEASE GET THIS FAGGOT OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
NIGGA JUST KILL YO SELF IT'S NOT THAT HARD
MY NIGGA IF YOU DON'T STOP MAKING THESE THREADS IMMA FIND YOU AND BUSTA CAP IN YO WHITE BOI ASS THEN W'ELL SEE IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER, FAGGOT!

Seriously please fucking stop it's annoying and I think you genuinely are mentally challenged or something.
>>
Bailey is some chick who has spammed this same discord ID over the past several months. Olive is not real, this is just her attempt to find more orbiters to buy her things. If you fall for it, you are a dumbass who deserves everything bad in your life.
>>
>>39332193
Debunked As Fuck Your Post Has !
>>
Does this Bailey girl enjoy being BLACKED /wK92rr

Link her this group nigga
>>
Is that discord? I've seen screenshots like that a few times recently, but if you're going to bitch about your failures on social networks you could as well use fachebook and reddit instead of wasting your time on 4chan.
>>
Buddy, I remember the last thread you did this. Quit being annoying.
>>
Bailey threads are bait threads so she can get more orbiters to catfish

Talked to her for ~ a week to prove theories that anons told me, she's just a normie and I judge 90% of what she says is lies
>>
>>39332901
Post chat or lies
>>
File: who.jpg (8KB, 196x221px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
8KB, 196x221px
>>39331775
how many times do i have to tell you, that is a MALE roleplaying as a female
>>
>>39332193
Don't say that. I got excited that there's a Daddy out there excited to spoil his baby girl.

fuck me daddy ugh
>>
this is fuckeng autistic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.