[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw raised by single woman >she's narcissistic >pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1502823533921.jpg (83KB, 602x418px) Image search: [Google]
1502823533921.jpg
83KB, 602x418px
>tfw raised by single woman
>she's narcissistic
>pic is her to a T
>especially that third point
I had no male role models in life or a father figure. She never taught me anything about life growing up and then is surprised when I turn into a shut-in that can't deal with people.

Single mother feels thread?
>>
>>39331190
Yup. I can't tell you enough how totally accurate this is
>>
out of the seventeen traits, my mother had/has at least twelve
>>
>She won't ever genuinely apologize for anything
I lost, holy fuck am I mad
>>
>criticism and slander is slyly disguised as concern
>she is never wrong about anything. No matter what she's done
>she is defensive and extremely sensitive to criticism
I right fucking pissed right now, holy SHIT. Especially that last one, my little sister who was my only friend was pretty much denied a life in any capacity to raise our younger siblings.
>>
My mother married my father for the money, little did she know... his business was already on the verge of bankruptcy before they even married. She was a fake mother who only pretended to care so that other people wouldn't talk shit about her.
>>
hmm, yeah I suppose it is nice to blame someone else for your failure and inabilities, good call OP
>>
>>39331190
I realized this kind of describes me. What should I do to change?
>>
>>39332739
go to sleep, mom
>>
File: 1500499616653.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500499616653.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>39332850
Anon I just want you to start taking responsibility for yourself, for once in your life. How are you going to become self actualized if you constantly offload your shortcomings onto others? Please, for my sake try to pull out of this downward spiral and start to take care of yourself.
>>
>>39332739
>>39332922
not op but it's not unreasonable to blame certain things on your parents in certain circumstances. They have the biggest influence on your life, yet people like you act like it's impossible for incompetent parents to exist and for there to be any correlation between your issues and such a massive developmental impact.
>>
>>39333798
Its not that I wanted them to be perfect, I just didn't want them to have me while in an alcoholic spiral that ended with my brother nearly killing me multiple times and my dad moving away. Things are okay but I'm fucked as a person because "they just really wanted kids" fuck you guys you were fucking retarded stoners then and you're overbearing and late now
>>
>>39331190
Dad cheated which caused the split, mum never did any of these things ever.
Lu mum xo
>>
>>39331190
Pretty much that entire picture is my mom.
Except even crazier than that.
Seriously when that stupid fucking evil whore slut cunt dies i will piss and dance on her grave and blow my brains out.
>>
>>39331190
My life was exactly the same OP. Only you became a loser and it just made me a stronger person. Even though a shitty childhood will fuck you up I hope you're not using it as an excuse for EVERYTHING wrong in your life
>>
>>39331190
As a daughter to a woman with unbelievable traumas who has also had no father as he died right before her birth, I have to say that those single mother traits only applied to her when I was an annoying shitty teen. Some still apply, but I noticed our relationship has changed 180 degrees after I grew up a bit more and don't annoy her as much.
Some still apply, like

>she is always right
>denies guilt
>never apologizes
>childish

What I'm saying is maybe it's not just your mothers, maybe it's you, too.
>>
>>39335041
L O N D O N

oc post
>>
>>39331190
yeah two years no contact with my mother after she tried to convince my grandparents that was on hard drive when I wasnt . her parents are also distant from her. I'm also her adopted child.
>>
>>39331190
my mother has some of those stats, what is mindblowing is how terrible my father is, i have all the traits of a single mom child yet he only made it worse by actually staying in the family, i pray he finally dies each day, i can't express with words the hate i have for this guy and the pain of knowing i was forced into this world because of his spunk and my mom's retardation of already being a single mother
>>
>>39335473
*that I was on hard drive when I wasn't

she also paraded around the fact that she adopted me like she was a humanitarian and anytime I wanted to follow my own choices I wasn't being grateful enough. also told my friends parents that my bio parents were drug addicts the first time she meet my friends parents. I could write a book on it really. I'll never understand why she wanted to adopt a kid.
>>
File: grom.png (570KB, 1049x565px) Image search: [Google]
grom.png
570KB, 1049x565px
Robots, seriously, if you're still living with a woman like this, you need to do anything and everything you possibly can to get out. Seriously. Things were very difficult for me financially when I left my alcoholic bi-polar mom's home and cut off contact with her completely, but despite the hardship, it was seriously the happiest time of my life. Get a shitty job at a supermarket or a call center, move in with some roommates, and cut her the fuck off for good.

4 years later, I can feel the damage healing, and I'm slowly learning how to relax after years of her randomly barging into my room at all hours screaming about petty bullshit. I can feel my hardcore misogyny getting slightly softened as I talk to women that aren't (quite as) batshit insane. I don't dread the coming of mother's day any more. I can actually tell people "no" now, without worrying I'll get punished for it later.

The blood haze has lifted. I have freed myself.
>>
>>39331190

exact same. the closest i had to a dad was my bitter angry grandfather, who was old and tired and Did Not want to be my fucking Daddy.

And, the Dumb Fucking cunts around me who were all proud little Feminist CUNTIES, who couldnt shut up about how much they all hated men.

And, when a car needed an oil change, or a hot water heater broke. They'd yell at me

Hey ANON fix the oil for the car, and id be like uhhhhhhhhhhhhh im 13 fuckign years old you cunt, where the fuck was i supposed to learn that.

and them thinking it was the funniest thing in the world i didnt magically know how to fix a refigerator, or an air conditioner.

cause they were all caustic cunts that No man wanted to be around, but i was stuck with.

Im also hideously ugly. It was kind of funny them telling me as a teen that i'd be a WOMANIZER!!!! like ALL MEN!!

and me knowing my ugly face meant i was getting zero women, and my mom now bitter and stunned she will never have grand chidren. and when she asks i remind her its because of Feminism

:)
>>
>>39331190
sounds like my mom, plus she's a drunk
>>
This is literally every female. All women are trash.
>>
File: 1490217633057.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490217633057.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>39331190
At least I had nice mommy...
>>
>>39336413
You're wrong. You're just a bitter virgin.

>>39335738
This. 100%
>>
>>39331190
my mom isn't a single mother, but this picture describes her perfectly, and she wonders why I hate her.
>>
My mother fits that description, although she is generous with gifts.

I haven't talked to her in 2 months because she threatened to commit suicide for the 100th time to force an apology out of me. She's 63 now which just makes it sad at this point.
>>
>>39332771
Kill yourself originally tbqh
>>
>>39335041
>as a daughter

*tips hat* M'lady

>maybe it's you

So you're unironically defending a "mature" adult woman who you admit never admits fault, accepts responsibility and acts like a child?

Women are such a fucking disgusting sub-species.

The best thing most women can do is keep their mouths shut and basically act like a nigger coolie to assist their slavemaster husband. Anything more and things quickly fall apart.
>>
>>39335832
The thing with fathers though is that they generally take their mental issues out on themselves by being stoic, or drinking too much, or getting into fights, or simply fucking off.

Women don't do that. They tear everything else down in an effort to save themselves, thus exacerbating the problem.
>>
Stop blaming your mom for you being a loser. Take accountability... it's what a man does.

Btw i had my loving biological parents growing up and im still a shut in
>>
>>39337387
She probably has grown up to be like her shitty mother and is only defending it now to defend her own shitty personality.
>>
>>39337455
Why the fuck do you think you have any idea what it's like to have a single mother act like this if you had your loving biological parents growing up you stupid fuckingndngngngnn ASS
>>
File: received_1072112292858661.jpg (51KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
received_1072112292858661.jpg
51KB, 453x604px
>>39331190
I've never seen a more accurate representation of my mom in my life. Everything on the OP Image fits like a fucking puzzle. Here's so stuff to cement the similarities
>Borrowed 6'500 US from me when I was 18 to use to catch up on her own late bills (got the money from my dads inheritance, he wanted me to use it for college)
>I'm 22 and still have not seen a cent of it.

>blatantly plays favorites with her children. On my 21st birthday she refused to have me over because "you're too old for birthdays anon". But then hear that my 30 year old brother is having his birthday bbq in moms back yard. Didn't even wish me happy birthday when I was 19 or 20.

>insists that my motives for disliking her are from my late father resenting her. I still have no clue why the divorced and don't want to know. I think she hates me a little more since I look like my father.

>When I was younger would like on chores like house keeping, cooking, and baby sitting onto me. Would even jokingly call me "house bitch" and laugh with all my other siblings while I tried to ignore it and wash dishes.

>left me to live in the woods for 3 months because she refused to let me move back in after my roommates literally abandoned me in the middle of the night. Her reasoning was I was an adult and its not her fault to take care of me anymore. I was 19.

>she takes credit for me graduating high school (Math wasn't my strongest subject) and didn't allow me to walk with my graduating class because she worked that day. My little sister "graduated" elementary school and she called in that day.

My least favorite thing about her is that I just keep trying to make her happy. I keep wanting to just hear an "I'm happy to see you" or "you're doing a good job" or just an "I love you". I just want to be validated that she cares about me still... She hasn't hugged me since I was 11...
>>
>>39331190
So true it hurts.

(what the fuck do you mean this comment isn't originaldo?!!!)
>>
>>39332739
>LOL nurture doesn't exist at all. You would have turned out exactly the same if you were raised in a vacuum completely devoid of any and all human contact.

Do everyone a favor and look up the side effects of Feral Child Syndrome, then try to tell us that our parents/environment doesn't have a fuck huge massive impact on who we develop into.
>>
>>39337715
Fuck her. Ghost that bitch. Or better yet, threaten to get a lawyer to make that cunt pay back every cent she owes you.
>>
File: 1495524357472.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1495524357472.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>39332922
>narcissist thread
>narcissist reply
wew it really pulls them out of the woodwork, doesn't it?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.