[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post the first or last name of a real life crush we had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: DCxm8euUwAIWQUw.jpg (24KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
DCxm8euUwAIWQUw.jpg
24KB, 386x381px
ITT: We post the first or last name of a real life crush we had we were young
pic not related
>>
Forgot to mention that we judge each other on that name only
>>
Sylvana
She was so cute, like a little fairy
>>
I'm not gay but I want to be the first in the thread to post a male name to get some (you)s
>>
>>39330419
Just post a name that could be either

Faggot
>>
Any of you confessed?
>>
>>39330317
Tran. My last name too. No it was not incestuous, just a coincidence.
>>
>>39330536
Are you Jackie Tran?
>>
File: IMG_4694.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4694.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>39330317
Anne
Fourth grade. She was a literal fucking angel. To this day probably the purest crush I've ever had
>>
>>39330536
Did you see it as a naive sign or something?
>>
Anaman. She was adorkable, but I was/am austistic.
>>
>>39330574
Fan.(last name)
I first thought she was a pure qt3.14 but then I found out that she was a vile, manipulative bitch. In fact, she probably paved the way towards my hatred of women today.
>>
>>39330730
what did she do to you to get that position?
>>
>>39330317
Makayla

Don't even know why I liked her. I guess in first grade you like any girl who isn't a natural dick to you.
>>
>>39330753
Found out she had a lot of orbiters.
>>
>>39330823
A spacecraft designed to go into orbit, especially one not intended to land?
>>
>>39330846
If you don't know what orbiter means then you honestly don't belong here.
>>
>>39330823
how does that make her a bitch?
>>
>>39331008
Women who surround themselves with orbiters are women who are too much of a shitty person to tell them she's not interested, or keeps them around for free validation or other reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>39330317
Quentin.

He made fun of me to his clique after I admitted to liking him. Feels pretty bad desu. Handsome motherfucker, though, and I sometimes wonder what the hell he's doing with his life nowadays.
>>
>>39331248
You should try contacting him. He has to have gotten over it by now, right?
>>
>>39331248
Why did you like him to begin with if he was a cunt?
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 751x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 751x438px
>>39331263
I'd really rather not. He'd almost 100% make fun of me or make a huge deal out of it then go roast me to his friends. He's not attractive to me anymore, either. I realized about a year back that I mainly crushed on him because I idolized how he looked and wanted to be like him.

Also, I like long haired male (male) thots now.

He was a dirty full on ginger with super bright red hair, like straightup scarlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 673x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 673x412px
>>39331334
He was extremely hot at the time.
>>
File: Amy.Sorel.full.690900.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amy.Sorel.full.690900.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
Mary

She was blonde, and her hair kinda look like pic related, I don't don't know how it's called. I was like 5. Probably my first crush. She was bullied in school because she was poor and I stood up to her bullies once. I was tall for my age so I managed to scare them off. She ended up moving out and I never saw her again.
>>
>>39330317
Scarlett. WHY GOD WHY COULD I NOT HAVE HER
>>
>>39330536
>Just Vietnamese things
>>
Daina.

She found out and rejected me, although we were pretty young. She moved schools the next year and it might have been because of me.
>>
Katy. Super hot but my good friend was dating her, and my best friend had a crush on her. Small school.
>>
File: roseflower.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
roseflower.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Kimberly... I never understood what we were. You rejected me yet we still were close and you even gave me a rose for valentine's day. You were the only one I've ever truly liked, I only wonder if you were confused as well
>>
There were four girls that I honestly loved in my school days, one I met in summer on the beach, one a classmate in pre-school and grade school, one in middle school and one in high school, four girls that I felt I could give my life for them.

In pre-school and grade school, this girl who was in the same classroom was called Elisa, her surname was also nice but for the sake of her privacy I'll omit, though I can say it's the name of a flower, she moved to a different school one day and I lost all contacts with her. The name is of religious origin, is a Hebrew name, but she was just a normal girl from an average Christian family. She was cheerful but also bashful, her embarrassed-shy smile was a miracle of the universe.

The girl I met in summer was in my grade school time after Elisa left. We were playmates on the same beach, I think it lasted for 2 summers. This girl's name was Federica, looking up the name origin it should mean "peace+power" or something like that. I don't remember her surname. She was a quiet girl who always had a serious face, one couldn't easily tell what emotions she felt, but since I had eyes only for her I could tell a lot, she was also very pretty and athletic.

The girl in middle school was called Stella, which means star and for me she was indeed just like one, cheerful, smart and pretty, a very gentle girl. Her surname is of noble origins. We were in the same classroom only for a year because I was held back so she went ahead while I repeated the grade.

In high school, the girl was Giorgia. Her voice, the way she moved and her smile, everything about her makes you relax, she was that kind of girl. She was also very pretty, the hime-cut kind of girl, she was very reserved but not socially incompetent, she had a circle of acquaintances unlike me, I admired her.
Whenever she went to the blackboard I couldn't stop smiling, she was short and cute, I would never get bored just watching her be herself every day.

And I'm out of space.
>>
>>39330317
Morgan
I really liked her, she has the same name as my male cousin though.
>>
>>39330513
This is literally something that only occurs in anime.
>>
>>39331435
You couldn't confess could you?
And then you never saw her again.
Even if you had her communication at a grasp, you'd be too pussy to do it
>>
Shelby.

probably not original desu.
>>
Monica
Never told her and stopped talking to her
Had to remind myself that it would never work
>>
>>39330317
Tatum. Gotta admit it was a pretty dumb name.
>>
Last name: Wertheimer
>>
>>39331776
We all love "her" voice anon.
>>
Evelin Roxana Per. We went to kinder and four years of elementary together iirc, my first crush ever but we almost never spoke, I still remember (and cringe) one day I blew a kiss at her in class, idk if anybody saw me but whatever.
She also set some of the things I absolutely love in a woman, even tho we both were like 8 years old back then I still look for these traits on a possible partner:

>bangs; perfect square bangs like the ones she used to have automatically add 3 points to any girl for me, no matter how ugly she is
>black hair
>slender
>"I dont care" personality, monotonous voice and eyes even tho she wasnt like that she gave away that first impression

I dont know much about her now, I tried adding her in fb a couple years ago but she rejected it, now she looks like your average partying stacy, she's a 6/10 for me, got rid of the bangs and her chin looks disgusting, nowhere near how I imagined she'd look at 21, still would gladly impregnate her but I dont have a crush on her anymore.
>>
>>39332865
>Contacting someone you only knew for Kinder and four years of elementary
nigga
>>
>>39330317
Jade
When I was eight she was the shit
>>
Alyssa
Had a threesome with chad and her roastie friend on the last day of school, told the whole school about it
>>
>>39330317
Wilhelm

>Inb4 fag

It's her last name
>>
Morgan. I'm still sorry I couldn't open myself up to her. I threw away an amazing woman.
>>
>>39333700
You never had a chance for her Anon
>>
>>39333737
The shitty thing is that I did. She was interested in me too. But I was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>39330549
No but I unironically have a cousin named that
>>39330622
used to many people having the same last name
>>39331453
yeah
>>
File: obscure pain.jpg (216KB, 696x715px) Image search: [Google]
obscure pain.jpg
216KB, 696x715px
Abigail
>went on week-long field trip, she stayed with me and followed me everywhere we went on the trip
>mad crush for about a year previously
>too autistic to say anything
>2 summers after, is now a boy, makes everyone call them Alan
>>
Willow. I've been trying to forget her for the last 2 years. Drove me to the brink and back.

I can feel myself getting depressed again.
>>
File: 1501100910151.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501100910151.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
ERIKA I MISS YOU EVERYDAY FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK
>>
Chad

Originalt
>>
File: dd70006a20876e750b9.jpg (17KB, 640x295px) Image search: [Google]
dd70006a20876e750b9.jpg
17KB, 640x295px
>TFW I have my crush's email because of a school assignment
>We stopped talking
>Part ways
>Still think about her
>Too much of a pussy to delete said email or contact her again
>>
>>39333987
She can't be THAT good
>>
>>39330317
Quishell. I don't know if I'll ever see him again, but he will always be my oneitis.
>>
>>39333939
you live in Massachusetts?
>>
Angeles, I loved her when I met her then wanted to be her friend. Now I hate her for tormenting me and using me when I was weak
>>
>>39334179
Dude, she's gone now
You can stop hating her
move on
>>
>>39330317
Morgan
Were childhood friends growing up, drifted away during high school, is now a fedora wearing manic pixie who's big into wicca
Last I heard, her sister is now a guy
>>
>>39334055
Only girl in college that gave me the time of day. She actually THANKED me for helping her study for final
>>
>>39330536
Is she a teacher now?
>>
Amanda
she ended up dating my bro after I moved to cali
>>
>>39333987
I miss you too
See you in the next life
>>
File: OldFashionedFeels.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
OldFashionedFeels.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
Kaitlyn
I never told her
Now she's dead
Life goes on
>>
>>39334512
Damn
Captcha: Punching bag
>>
Danny Jo
>>
Kaylee.
She had hairy arms.
She probably died of AIDS.
>>
>>39330536
You fell in love for a jetman villain?
>>
>>39330317
Melissa
She was a fujo, i confessed to her like 7 times , got rejected all of them, i was stupid and i missed out on dating another girl who had an obvious crush on me because of focusing on her
>>
File: Shaggy3.gif (1MB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy3.gif
1MB, 500x480px
>>39330317
Alex. She was Mormon and I was a beta even as a child. She was pretty cool. Now she's fat and ugly and I'm just ugly. We held hands once when we were teenagers.
>>
Savannah
You were so cute in elementary and middle school, I regret seeing what you've become.
>>
>>39334300
its really bitter but I forgive her, i forgive you anne
>>
>>39334660
What happened to Savannah?
>>
>>39334687
Dude, she's not here
>>
>>39334653
That's about 6th base or so for Mormons, so I'd say you did pretty good
>>
>>39334660
This is one of the most unpleasant feelings.
Watching a girl I used to obsess over fall to degeneracy drugs and drunkenness.
For some reason I feel somewhat responsible. Like I was supposed to save her.
>>
Brittany. She was fairly average in terms of looks, but she was pretty much the only girl who ever spoke to me in elementary school. I know it was only because she felt really sorry for me because of how much I got bullied. Idk what she's like today.
>>
stephen
i was genuinely obsessed with him from third grade until he left the school after seventh grade. i knew i had no chance though, all the girls had a crush on him and i was by far the ugliest in the grade, so instead i just became "one of the boys" because i figured id rather have him as a best friend than just be another admirer!

he turned into a total meathead mouthbreather, shaved his head, was captain of the football team and chewed tobacco in high school but i still wonder if hed think im cute if he saw me now
>>
matt

had the largest crush on him all throughout highschool. made a girl cry because i knew she liked him. became his best friend and made his other friends jealous of how close we were. finally admitted to having feelings for him but he didnt reciprocate.

apparently hes been fucking guys in college now so maybe he was just gay and im not actually ugly
>>
Jess

>raspy voice
>tall and thicc
>friendly

I hope she is still the same but I doubt it. Lots of girls go off the rails after high school.
>>
Cheryl
>>
>>39335017
Was she a little girl with black hair who gets lost easily?
>>
>>39335140
No but the girl you're talking about sounds cute desu
>>
Niasia, truly intelligent and almost pure.
Oh well.
>>
Johnston
Basically a Stacy
hot as balls
actually dated her for 8 months
0/10 never date a stacy with metal issues again
>>
File: 1485769715151.jpg (35KB, 392x431px) Image search: [Google]
1485769715151.jpg
35KB, 392x431px
Janelle. Grew up with her, our parents are still friends. Pretty much 10/10 cute, prettiest girl in the school. Had a good attitude about everything, was extremely nice, just about the opposite of Stacy, even though she looked exactly the type. Could have any guy she wanted, and I thought she would be married inside a year after high school. But she didn't, and was single for years. Finally got married some years ago.
On bad nights I used to like to pretend that she was waiting for me to make a move. Haven't thought about her in quite a while though, thanks a lot OP.
>>
Elvira.

Cute blonde little angel. She was the smartest kid of the class, and I was always the 2nd on everything to her. I didn't like it but she outsmarted everyone of us greatly and she being so smart apart from beautiful was what made her so perfect.

I got a kiss on the cheek from her once. Considering we were around 10yo it was kind of great.
>>
Cortez

She's the reason why I didn't kill my self
>>
Don't remember her name. That was back when I was still prepubescent. Met her again in high school and it seemed like she was just as short as the day we met. It was hard not to laugh.
>>
I can safely give both names of both my childhood crushes
Shale Cluer
Christine Leagas

I havent contacted either of them in over a decade now, I've searched for them but cant find them, I doubt they'd like me finding them anyways
>>
Keisy.
>>
Marissa

5th grade qt, I remember she would wear loose shirts and I'd try and see down the sleeves to look at her chest.
Remembered I had an old year book so I looked her up and tried searching her name on google, no luck.
>>
>>39330317
Louise

I wish I grew some balls and actually tried to talk to her, now I just get small regrets over not taking a single chance. The name is rather common so I'm frequently reminded when I see the name elsewhere. It's such a nice name too.
>>
Leyla. She was a hoe. I don't know why I liked her.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.