[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit women are THE WORST. >dumb as nails >only cares

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1498874240172.png (514KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1498874240172.png
514KB, 500x694px
Holy shit women are THE WORST.

>dumb as nails
>only cares about money and status
>shallow and boring
>ruining the planet with their virtue signaling bullshit
>>
They're so dumb and none of them will have a thing to do with you lol
>>
>>39328749
>ruining the planet with their virtue signaling bullshit
meaning?
>>
>he hasn't figured out that the virtue signalling is a charade to cover their barbaric hedonism
>>
File: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (59KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg
59KB, 400x624px
The sourest of grapes.
>>
And everyone defends them like they were god when they're so awful and will sell your soul for some frivolous gains.
>>
That's why I enjoy watching them suffer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7S18RCPgeU
>>
File: 1498514145930.gif (1MB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
1498514145930.gif
1MB, 350x258px
Why do you care? I thought this board was gay or wizards. ;^)
>>
>>39328917
What do you mean they sell your soul?
>>
>>39328910
the sorest of rapes
>>
>>39328910
I hate women because I can't get them yes, tell me something I don't know. Do you have any actual arguments to make me stop hating them or are you just going to point out the obvious?
>>
>>39328943
The surliest of apes.
>>
>>39328955
the surest of pees
>>
>>39328749
I haven't dated a woman in 7 years and they've been stellar.

Woman are like malfunctioning human beings at all possible points in time. It's a task to be around them much less establish a relationship with them. All you get in the end, with women, is fickle love and a cock sock. Love shouldn't be fickle, but every woman I've ever met has suffered from it. It makes women not worth your intimacy 99% of the time.

Once I stopped worrying about women or relationships it was like the shit on my windshield were wiped clean. I had plenty of time to enjoy life without the cumbersome nature of the human female.
>>
>>39328749
Whoa I literally just watched The Craft
>>
Allowing women into politics was a grave mistake. That being said, I don't hate them.
>>
File: download (2).png (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
12KB, 189x267px
>>39328942
They stab their nice guy bf's in the back through hypergamy, manipulation and when they're older divorce.

They basically live to cuck men.

what's more is they have a legion of betas who think their alpha to defend them from any real change.

They are the enemy of all that is good and wholesome. They're gender of sociopaths who crave their own.
>>
File: 1500651052139.jpg (32KB, 414x656px) Image search: [Google]
1500651052139.jpg
32KB, 414x656px
>>39329000
>I don't hate the enemy

coward
>>
>>39329000
Allowing uneducated people a voice in politics was a grave mistake. That includes you, most likely.
>>
>>39329191
thanks to the internet, total politics has been achieved and all people are complicit now

the internet was a mistake
>>
>>39328992
Me too. Would bang all 4 of the witches.
>>
>>39329222
Sometimes I think so too. The internet is a wellspring of knowledge and yet few people make use of it. The potential is there, but you can trust humanity fulfill it. Wisdom wasn't meant for everyone. We gave up our privacy and opened ourselves up for greater than ever mass manipulation. Bernays' wet dream. There are some positives though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.