[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is a pussy. I don't care how much he means

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

My boyfriend is a pussy.

I don't care how much he means well, the fact that he acts sweet/helpless/pathetic for sympathy instead of making something happen himself deeply infuriates me. He never tells me NOT to do anything, he never wants to be responsible for anything in case something bad happens. Doesn't want to get a better job because it's more work, doesn't want to move up his current job because he doesn't want to tell people what to do. He just wants to circle jerk all day about ideologies like music and religion but not about what he's going to do when he's 30.
Everytime I ask him for his opinion, I just get:
> w-whatever you want to do
I could say I'm thinking about letting dudes cum on my face for a few bucks and he'd just say
> I-if that's what you want to do, I understand you want to make money...
UGH. I'm not a feminist. I am 100% willing to follow his lead and be supportive. I've had to be mother/therapist/whoever the fuck to so many people that if a guy said "I'll take charge just fuck me whenever I want it and make me feel good about myself" I'd happily take it.

I don't know what to do. I compliment him, I tell him I love his sex, I tell him he could do whatever he puts his mind to, I tell him that it's time to grow up and that he's a man now. I tell him I want to be submissive and follow his lead and he just WON'T FUCKING TAKE CHARGE.

I saw the latest episode of Reddit and Morty, and that whole thing about Jerry is my boyfriend. He's pathetic enough in an almost charming way that you feel bad when you're not cutting him a break, even if you fucking cut him breaks daily.

How can he and I fix this?
>>
>>39327617
keep watching the show. im pretty sure thell end up together
>>
How about you post your tits.
>>
>>39327617
Dump him and make it abundantly clear why. Act like a girl you're gonna get treated like a girl.
>>
>>39327617
Serious: Look into raising his self esteem, it's probably complete garbage, like mine.
Shitpost: Make him your little bitch and fuck the shit out of him (no experience but heard good things about the amazon position). Cuddle afterwards to maximize your new femdom relationship.
>>
>>39327617
Become comfortable with telling him what to do, or find someone who will be the controlling bastard you want. Either way, someone has to be the captain. Dominate or submit. Figure out which side of the coin you like best.
>>
>>39327617
How about you get super cereal and wrestle yourself a great job and provide for yourself instead.
That'll show him.
>>
yeah op, i feel like a lot of men are like this. i dont know, my gut reaction is a strong distastes for faggots likes this, but i dont know these people so i dont feel like im able to judge them

i hate people like your bf who have a supportive gf and are massive faggots while im alone
>>
leave him and find someone who isn't a pussy lol
>>
File: awkward-hug.jpg (13KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
awkward-hug.jpg
13KB, 780x439px
>>39327715
He's been good to me, so I can't. It's just that relationships as an adult are about more than snuggling, it's about actually working on building things together/trust.

Also, he hugs me like pic related. Sometimes he buries his head in my chest, but it's weird because I'm obviously shorter than he is.
>>
>>39327856
Just for the record, what value do You bring to the common table?
>>
>>39327759
This is the part that I'm having difficulty with.
> I tell him he's smart and he could do a lot if he applied himself
> He could excel in any job
> He could put on muscle really easy if he stopped fucking eating 4 hot pockets before bed
> It's good sex (even though he's only made me cum 3 times out of the year we've been together)
> I saw the way that girl looked at you, maybe she thinks you're cute, I'd have to watch out if you got your hair cut or something
> STOP SAYING I DON'T KNOW AND JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT
The list goes on.

>>39327802
I'm working on it. I find meaning in self-improvement so I'm going to end up like that regardless. I want him to come up with me. I don't want to dump him, I just want him to want better.

>>39327796
I want to be submissive. I want someone to tell me no, not on their watch, they've got it. I want him to hold me and make me feel safe. Right now I feel like his mom, I have to tell him to cut back on sodas because they're making him gain weight and sugar spikes. I don't want to be in charge.

>>39327919
His parents have noted that I've brought stability to his life. I cook, I clean, I rub his feet after a long day. I've got more interests than he does and like to know a little bit about everything. I play vidya with him, but I can also be serious when necessary. I've got a job, paid my car off and I live alone. Apparently, before me he was a hermit who had a lot of attitude problems but now he's friendly and relatively more sociable, albeit very awkward and still weird to normies.
>>
>>39328046
just leave the fag, you dumb roastie
>>
>>39328046
So you're a slave, not a lover.
>>
all these faggots in this thread trying to convince her to be some mommy femdom cunt cuz you're all lonely desperate virgins and are projecting your incest fetish on her.

stop doing that and this is exactly why so many of you are unloveable unlikeable virgins that even the family avoids.
OP dont listen to the faggots here trying to project their incest fetish on you and just break up with him since he's clearly a single mom raised sissy like most of the posters on this board these days.
>>
>>39328046
Leave the guy in his own devices and find some a bit more traditional neurotic career missile betabitch as your provider.
>>
>>39327617
Let me cuck his bitch ass bby
>>
File: 1503515244376.jpg (65KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1503515244376.jpg
65KB, 600x660px
>>39328046
Goddamn, my wife is a lazy fuck around the house. Only reason i keep her is that she is a good mother for my children and understands that mans balls need to be empty or he will go to other women.

I'd take you instantly if i didn't have kids already. I say dump that pussy faggot and get yourself a "real man".
>>
>>39327856
I am >>39327759, thought he was submissive (why I included shitpost) and I now have a very strong feeling he's submissive. But yeah, he definitely has self-esteem/courage issues. Work on getting him to make his own decisions, and be open about you wanting him to do so.
You just made another post while I'm typing this because I take too long to formulate ideas. FUCK.
The hardest thing about this is that if you do want to help him, you WILL have to take a dominant position in the relationship. I have no idea why you're asking for advice here tho
>>39328175
I don't have a mommy femdom fetish, more role reversal than anything else.
>>
>>39328046
It's not going to work then. You're like two magnets at the same pole, repelling. Let him down gently now or blow up at him later when he demonstrates some intolerably weak behavior, Maybe he lets some guy slap your ass at a bar and shrugs.
If you want someone who is less accommodating, to stand back and be ruled over, then so be it and you might be happy for awhile. But if I could guess at your future, after you drop this guy for being a pushover, you'll be angry at your next boyfriend for being too controlling, and then finally settle with a guy who knows when to back down but isn't a total pussy. Patience will win the day, but this relationship is doomed. Life is hard that way. Best of luck to you.
>>
This was the same relationship my mom had with my dad and it ended in a divorce. Your boyfriend is almost identical to how my dad was.
Are you my mom, OP?
>>
>>39328115
She isn't a slave, she's working by choice while hoping to score a meal ticket. She couldn't remodel him into a provider and now having realized it is salty. Same shit different day.
>>
>>39327617
Dump the cuck. He sounds like a faggot whose balls hasn't dropped yet. Cannot stand spineless shits like him, he's exactly the type of person I'd befriend just so I could milk him of everything he has.
Submissive men deserve everything bad.
>>
My problem is girls all seem to want the pushover. I'm not one of those with the big boisterous personality but I expect certain things and will bring it up if they aren't met. Last gf said I was an asshole because I cut our night short and said I couldn't be in such a filthy place. I don't expect sparkling floors and the tops of bookshelf dusted and polished but she could at least pick up the dirty clothes of floor, shut the closet door, and make her bed. It feels like she has such little respect for me she can't even be assed to tidy up a bit. It's ridiculous but she's even tried to pull the 'I'm not in the mood' bullshit with me a couple times. I'm not a wife beater but if I want sex with my girl she is supposed to put out. If she's not up for making a big event out of it that's OK, I don't expect her to ride me anal cowgirl everyday but she could at least do a quickie without protest. She got her act together as far as sex goes but was messy up until I left. I just want a girl who will do what I want but also has enough sense to do the bare minimum. Some relationships don't make sex a requirement and I get that. There is no excuse for having a messy room or half assing dinner by microwaving a couple things.
>>
>>39327617
get out cunt
get the fuck out
>>
>>39327856
Adult relationships suck

There's a reason most successful marriages with good kids are legit the first partner both side has ever had
>>
Why do you need him to decide for you? Are you a child? Are you an adult child? Do you want a partner or a father surrogate? I think we know the answer.
>>
>>39327617
Post tits or get the fuck out roastie
>fucking Normie's running this board
>>
>>39327617
Literally tits or gtfo, twat.
>>
>>39328756
being a good leader and a strong man is not the same as being an entitled OCD little bitch
>>
File: saito-sama.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
saito-sama.gif
492KB, 460x345px
not even 2 lines into this.

>MY BF IS A PUSSY
what you didn't vet him before entering into a relationship with him?

stupid vindictive roasties "BETAS ARE THE PROBLEM PLEASE HELP THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO PATHETIC ARE OPPRESSING ME BY BEING MY BF AND I WANT CHAD"
>>
>>39327617
How about YOU MAKE SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING SHIT OF HIM
If he's feeling insecure about himself isn't it possible that you are a part of the problem? You gotta show some love and give, not just take it
Fucking women
>>
Leave him for a while and ask for some time off. Tell him you've had enough of his beta way. Then he'll realize how much pussy he's become. People realize a lot of things when the they love is gone. That's what I was and my ex gf left me. Realized that when she's gone but too late.
>>
>>39327617
>implying you're female
LEAVE YOU FUCKING ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1486952174334.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486952174334.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
>>39327617
It seems like you've done all you can.

Just dump him and move on.

If you want to do a bit more, try contacting his family. He might need some medication to help.

But if he's not that great, and you're not that into him anymore, just move on. You did a lot more than anyone else would have.
>>
>>39327617
Lol if you made a pussy your boyfriend to begin with, you can't be much of a catch yourself.

Girls who have any options won't ever make a pussy or a beta guy their bf.
>>
>>39330158
Same here
I wish i could go back
>>
>>39330158
This dude is right on. I was kinda like your boyfriend, and a girlfriend I had did this to me. Really was a wake up call. Though it could go both ways - either he realizes he is a pussy and works on it or he doesnt, in which case he cant be helped
>>
File: 1496865864159.jpg (29KB, 639x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496865864159.jpg
29KB, 639x522px
>>39327856
He sees you as his mommy gf, OP
>>
>>39328046
>I cook, I clean, I rub his feet after a long day. I've got more interests than he does and like to know a little bit about everything. I play vidya with him, but I can also be serious when necessary. I've got a job, paid my car off and I live alone. Apparently, before me he was a hermit who had a lot of attitude problems but now he's friendly and relatively more sociable, albeit very awkward and still weird to normies.

wtf leave him
>>
>>39330380
OP your BF is taking you for granted. He won't change his ways because he knows you are always there for him. If he knew your relationship is in danger, he'll step up his game. If not, he is not worth it and dump this pussy beta.

I wish my ex gf gave me a chance
>>
>>39329519
its always too much or not enough people can't win these days huh
>>
>>39328046
Nothing is women's fault
Nothing.
A logical impossibility for a woman to be a fault for somethings.
>>
>>39330158
Yeah, I'm in the same boat right now. Former girlfriend got sick of me for not being ambitious enough. I think she couldn't see us having a future together if I continued acting the way I do. It really works as a motivator. She was one of my best friends and I have known her for over half my life. It really sucks losing someone so close to you, but I have the motivation now to improve.

My worthlessness brought out the worst in both of us.
>>
>>39327617
If you're really, actually serious about your relationship, then there's no good solution that the internet is going to provide. You should confront him about this issue and look into going to some kind of relationship counseling with him.

A professional is going to do a lot more good for you than an anonymous idiot telling you to try leaving him for a while so that he'll magically fix himself and be perfect for you. If you really need help, then professionals are the ones who can provide it.
>>
File: Osama Yes.jpg (37KB, 485x366px) Image search: [Google]
Osama Yes.jpg
37KB, 485x366px
>>39327712

This anon has a point, OP. You know the rules (and so do I)
>>
File: High As a Rustoleum.jpg (58KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
High As a Rustoleum.jpg
58KB, 600x656px
>>39328283

> my wife

If it weren't for the fact that you appear to have a matching picture from one of my very earliest pieces from entire 4chan collection, I'd tell you to gtfo...

but be warned normie, your kind is not welcomed here...
>>
fuck is the point of this thread? Just dump him and give one of your other orbiters a try retard.
>>
REAL STORY

>GF constantly gets her own way
>Threatens suicide if she doesn't get it
>wants me to go to a girls night
>it's in town
>small band concert is on the same night but finishes just before girls night
>tell gf
>she fucking flips
>screaming and crying on the phone
>by now i've had some beers
>tell her no
>she goes to a tattoo parlour
>gets arthurs bunny friend on her ass
>it looks really shit
>YOU DID THIS BF
>'whut?'
>YOU LIKE THE SHOW SO I GOT IT
>''I hate the bunny, arthur is my fav''
>Made everything 10x worse
>I ended up buying her flowers the next day

Jesus why are girls so fucking crazy
>>
File: Poopkachoo.gif (41KB, 165x120px) Image search: [Google]
Poopkachoo.gif
41KB, 165x120px
>>39331076

literally this u dumb roastie cunt

and tits or GTFO
>>
File: 1503181540298.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1503181540298.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>39327617
>Society deliberately and openly raises men to be feminists, conscientous, tells them men have been terrible people and done terrible things to poor women
>REEEEEE WHY IS MY MAN NOT ALPHA AND ASSERTIVE?!?!?!?!
>>
>>39327617
Why don't you just tell him what you just wrote here word for word??
>>
your last resort is to out-girl him and release all your claims on masculinity. force him to sink or swim on being a man. right now, you are being assertive and dominant in many ways toward him. be very girly and emotional and indecisive and cutesy and all the rest. make him feel safe about taking charge and being a man. right now, he is worried that you are better at being a man than he is and doesn't believe in himself enough to try to compete with you on that field of battle (for whatever reason-- like his mom drilled into him that girls are the superior sex and that men should submit to them).
>>
>>39329456
This. Submissive women are fucking pathetic. How can you talk about maturing when you've kept almost every child-like quality in the book? If you really need to be told what to do, here: Go fuck yourself
>>
>>39327617
I've been talking to a girl who had the same problem with her boyfriend. He was feeling down and wasn't assertive all the time. And she figured she'd try and use reverse psychology to get him to take her place as the dominant one, by being dominant. Thing is, it doesn't work. This guy was just being pushed further down. Think of it like a rock. If you start stomping on it, it will most certainly just be pushed further down into the dirt. You need to get down to the ground and get under that rock if you want to lift it. So basically out-sub him. I lost my gf on something somewhat similar to this. Only i was just being too needy in some regards. Although she wasn't at all as submissive as you.

Fix it if you love him. He's probably scared that you'll be pissed and leave him if he takes the dominant role. You gotta figure out some kinda way to reward assertive behavior on his behalf. Is there anything special this guy likes? reward him with it and shit when he does things you like. Like decision making instead of being indecisive.
>>
>>39328046
Jamilla?
>>
>>39329519
Were you under the impression they were the same thing? What does this even have to do with my post?
>>
Seems to me that you should just let him borrow your balls for a change.
>>
>>39327617
>man here with his shit together

I wouldn't want to be with a woman who doesn't have her shit together. If you want a man that gets shit done, you gotta be able to get shit done too.
>>
>>39327617
How the fuck can you stand to be around him? My fiancee and I watched this episode yesterday and we both agree that Jerry would be fucking impossible to be around and that the show is better without him.
>>
>>39327617
you boyfriend sounds like a nice guy and you sound like a huge cunt
>>
>>39327617
Sounds like you're the problem you retarded bitch. Stop complaining like a bitch and realize that if you break up with him there won't be anyone else gonna put up with your bitchin and complaining. If he was complaining about any one single thing you do you'd be pitching a fit, but all you wanna do is bitch about little shit.

Go fix yourself you whiny fuckin cunt. I hate bitches like you.
>>
>>39334083
>>39334151
t. triggered virgins

You realise women don't want pathetic men and it's only a matter of time (if you ever luck into finding a girl you're able to manipulate into pity dating you) before she leaves you for another guy.
>>
>>39327617
Dump that whiny bitch and be my girlfriend instead.
>>
>>39327617
So you don't like him at all. Why are you with him in the first place?
>>
>>39327617
Shut up femnigger, even if he wasn't a pussy you would eventually find some other Chad who acts even more dominant and aggressive and just leave your current one.
We all know your nigger tier behavior.
>>
>>39328613
>Cannot stand spineless shits like him
t. spineless submissive shit
>>
Real men don't settle to be pathetic unless they are objectifying themselves and their surroundings. He thinks your pussy is gonna carry him to the top.
>>
>>39331165
This is why women are the niggers of sexes, anon.
There are 3 ways to deal with them
>enslave them
>eradicate them
>send them (back) to Africa
Which one should it be?
>>
>>39334151
Yeah, can't believe all these redditors in this thread are taking her side. Oh, boo hoo, your boyfriend doesn't like fucking drama. Go date a convicted rapist if you want excitement and tingles, roastie.
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (24KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
24KB, 250x233px
Thicc black girls let me grope them at work how mad are you /r9k/?
>>
Will post greentext if interested.

Original original original
>>
File: 1473749029297.jpg (22KB, 459x278px) Image search: [Google]
1473749029297.jpg
22KB, 459x278px
>>39334734
>ugly apes let me grope them
Great for you I guess
>>
OP you can't change those people easily, passiveness is their default state. Like Jerry, they can be made manlier and more aggressive but that is solely a reactionary action against stress or anger. These people are forever on eggshells because they never wanna hurt anyone. They will only take the aggressive lead when they stop giving a shit about other's feelings basically. Take note that this will include your own. So if you attempt to "alphatize" him keep in mind if you are fat or ugly he will insult you into betterment or eventually dump you.

I've seen girls like you do this all the time. You all want the alpha male bf but never wanna put in the effort to keep the alpha male bf. A low effort beta like him is easier to keep around, I suggest living with it if you wanna keep the low stress life.
>>
Play with his emotions by showing interest in alpha Chads. Respond in overly positive/excited ways when talking to an alpha in front of your bf. Neg your bf in front of other men.

This will make him aware of the fact that he has to compete for you.
>>
File: Angery plankton.jpg (163KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
Angery plankton.jpg
163KB, 640x467px
>>39327617
Even if this is bait I'm gonna bite it because it makes me fucking angry. Shut the fuck up you ingrateful impure utter whore, you're threatening to leave your bf because he's a beta, you are a living example of why all women are evil malice filled creatures from the darkest pits of depravity imagined. I hope your bf is the next Elliot Rodger and you're his first victim, and I hope your bf finds someone better than your trash.
>>
>>39328175
>all these faggots in this thread trying to convince her to be some mommy femdom cunt cuz you're all lonely desperate virgins and are projecting your incest fetish on her.
Literally no one said anything like this besides a guy that also noted that he's shitposting. Youre the one who's projecting here you retarded nigger
>>
Bumperooni originally by anon
>>
>>39334755
Green text then m8 idk what your green texting tho
>>
>>39335461
>OP wants average man
>has submissive spineless guy
What's so wrong about that? He resembles more of a woman than man.
>>
>>39327617

Make fun of him. My fiance was not as had as this but he was a bit wimpy and man child. And the tendies meme hit and I linked him it and was all "lmao literally you" because he ate tendies that his mother would pre cut up for him. And I would make loads of poopoopeepee jokes, which disgusted him, and he just fucking flipped and got a job and would beat my ass when I pushed things. He is much happier as everyone treats him respectfully now.
>>
just dump him. his character traits are set in stone and he wont change. the longer you stay with him, the worst the break up will be on both of you. the break up is inevitable. what if you have kids? they will have a broken home. what if you get married? you will be divorced eventually. what if you cheat? he will be crushed
>>
Given your description I'd bet he is a left-leaning person, whether he acknowledges that or not. He probably has many progressive/tolerant sensitivities, virtue signals and so on. If that is the case you should dump him and go fuck the most nazi white nationalist abusive (you know the stereotype) guy you can think of. Fulfill all your feminine needs of subservience and obedience to a man with him and make sure to post it all over your social media so he knows it. As the beta bitch he is he will probably be checking your social media for months or even years after you dump him and suffer. He deserves that.

Your current man is being cruel with you by letting you run things by yourself, something you and all other women aren't made for. Dump him immediately and go for a real man. Don't entertain yourself with a glorified wallet/tampon.
>>
Might be a stupid question, but what is there to take the lead on in a relationship?
>>
>>39331107
Buster is a stupid newfag fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8
>>
>>39333940
Jerry is going through character progression, if you dont like him you're not a real fan
its obvious he will get Beth or have some kind of victory
>>
>>39338132
That episode was about Buster's character progression and learning a lesson
If you don't like Buster you're not a real fan of the show
>>
>>39332245
>I've been talking to a girl who had the same problem with her boyfriend. He was feeling down and wasn't assertive all the time. And she figured she'd try and use reverse psychology to get him to take her place as the dominant one, by being dominant. Thing is, it doesn't work. This guy was just being pushed further down. Think of it like a rock. If you start stomping on it, it will most certainly just be pushed further down into the dirt. You need to get down to the ground and get under that rock if you want to lift it. So basically out-sub him. I lost my gf on something somewhat similar to this. Only i was just being too needy in some regards. Although she wasn't at all as submissive as you.
>
>Fix it if you love him. He's probably scared that you'll be pissed and leave him if he takes the dominant role. You gotta figure out some kinda way to reward assertive behavior on his behalf. Is there anything special this guy likes? reward him with it and shit when he does things you like. Like decision making instead of being indecisive.
yep, exactly like what i wrote here >>39332002
i know it's true because it represented my true feelings in my relationship. i wish there was a way for girl media to communicate this to girls so they would all know this. guys love taking the man role (except in rare occasions), but feel like it's impossible without losing the "modern independent stronk womyns" that make up our society now.
>>
>>39335398
>Play with his emotions by showing interest in alpha Chads. Respond in overly positive/excited ways when talking to an alpha in front of your bf. Neg your bf in front of other men.
boys like this don't respond like that to negging.
>>
>boyfriend
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>39338019
>Might be a stupid question, but what is there to take the lead on in a relationship?
everything. relationships are ships and someone has to be captain and someone the 1st mate. if you have no experience with them, you aren't aware of all the decisions that affect the 2 ppl in the relationship. older you get, the more there are. where to live, what school to send your kid to, what house to buy, what car to buy, what to do about problems regarding the place you live, the place your kids go to school, the house you bought, the car you drive, etc. job decisions, health decisions, on and on. every single day these things and more are dealt with. even simple shit like what's for dinner.
>>
>>39338189
Jerry is a milquetoast loser. You probably identify with him and support him because you too are a milquetoast loser. He hasn't actually made any progression as you can see when he gets back with Rick and immediately tries playing the sympathy card to get cab fare.
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
>tfw he is literally me except I'm a KHHV
>>
OP how hot is he for this relationship to even get this far? What did you feel when you saw him for the first time?
>>
>>39327617
its 2017
you got your feminism now stop bitching about its results
>>
>>39339610

Exactly. You want to be treated like an equal? Insecurities are like 1/2 of what bros talk about when they're chilling out. You want a leader, which is to say that you want to be a follower? Then, shut the fuck up and stand in line.

His being indecisive is, to some extent, necessary for compromise. Be thankful. The fact that he accepts whatever decision you make for yourself is what's called 'acceptance.' If you want to become a whore, who is he to stop you? He'll more than likely start packing his bags, but you're a fucking adult and he's not your god damned nanny.

Suck it up, buttercup. He's being nice to you, and you're being a bitch.
>>
File: 1502974636967.jpg (85KB, 658x916px) Image search: [Google]
1502974636967.jpg
85KB, 658x916px
>>39328046
man it must honestly be difficult when youre the inferior gender and a man wont do everything for you :^)
>>
>>39328046
>I want someone to dominate me

sorry, feminism happened, now youll have to fight with like 32896723580678023456 other women to have a chance at a guy like that

and hell just pump and dump you anyway
>>
>>39328613
> he's exactly the type of person I'd befriend just so I could milk him of everything he has

Kike
>>
dump him, then shoot yourself in your fucking head.

nothing matters and certainly your ideals don't matter.
not everyone wants to rat race.
>>
This is why hippie girls are superior to normal girls. Hippie girls don't radically alter the criteria of the relationship and yet are still happy for you when you accomplish something.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.