[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do SJWs bother people so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 21

File: tumblr_nyr9nyTDzs1qhfp9xo1_400.gif (974KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyr9nyTDzs1qhfp9xo1_400.gif
974KB, 320x181px
They don't really seem to exist irl.
I have never ran into one in my entire life,
Whenever i see videos of them I laugh more so than anything; yet many dudes on the web are flipping their wigs and going on tirades against them, Why is this? Why are they so offensive to everyone?
>>
They're not really, the sjw's and the anti-sjw a just a loud minority

A VERY LOUD MINORITY.
>>
>>39327414
Are you retarded? They're hated because they gang up and harass people, not because they're "offensive."
>>
>>39327414
Because witch hunters form mobs even today.
>>
>>39327446
do they really exist or is this one huge goof, I think I would have run into one by now.
>>
Idk where the fuck you live but I see one every single time I go outside and I don't go outside that often.
>>
File: 1493859581187.jpg (18KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493859581187.jpg
18KB, 352x550px
>>39327414
Because they insert themselves into everything as some sort of moral police, because they think we're misogynistic or something. Now I wasn't, but recently, I've started attacking women for walking alone at night. I don't rape them, that'd leave evidence, I just beat them until they stop screaming.
>>
The internet is saturated with anti sjw content because it sells well. Just look at shitty youtubers like sargon of akkad. The reason this content is so prevalent seems confusing if yoU dont know anyone like that irl, but it's different if you do. Im attending a small state university for theater and the amount of sjw shit here is toxic. All over the western world right now a noxious holier than thou culture of social justice has leaked into institutions of higher education. When you lose black friends because they adopt narrow and inflexible ideas about you and your race and hear professors indoctrinating classmates with literal marxism it's no longer funny.
>>
>>39327414
The only "contact" I get with "social justice warriors" is seeing posts on 4chan complaining about them. And I went through 2 universities already.
>>
>>39327414
They are few but annoying for example I was at the event where trigglypuff sperged out. Also most people (umass Amherst is bad) are just Reddit tier up their own asses thinking they're enlightened and heady and so tolerant I can't stand how they shame you for not agreeing even if it's not as bad as the videos you see
>>
>>39327414
The opposite of poltards. Only exist online. You all lack one single real example of a personal encounter with one in real life.
> Suddenly a bunch of replies with examples
Wow, people making shit up on 4chan, who would've thought?
>>
>>39327587
>. All over the western world right now a noxious holier than thou culture of social justice has leaked into institutions of higher education.

I went to college in NYC from 05-10 and I never saw one'

>hen you lose black friends because they adopt narrow and inflexible ideas about you and your race and hear professors indoctrinating classmates with literal marxism it's no longer funny.
LOLWUT? People take teachers seriously?
>>
Feedback loop both the right and the left have enter feedback loop
>>
File: big-brother-1984.jpg (322KB, 1770x1053px) Image search: [Google]
big-brother-1984.jpg
322KB, 1770x1053px
>>39327414
Do you go to university or college? If so what kind?

Humour me for a second. I have been to two higher learning institutes. The first was a technical school. They taught welding, plumbing, metal working, brick laying, construction etc. But they also taught one or two engineering classes. The second place I attended was an actual university.

When I was doing my associates degree I could have a bit of banter. Folks took a joke, we could laugh at ourselves. The vast majority of us were working class lads. This contrasted to my experience at university. University was more like a microcasm of 1984. People were afraid to make jokes, couldn't laugh at themselves. The majority of children that attended here were upper class, never worked a day in their lives and considered most people to be their intellectual and societal lessers.

If you'd care to humour a drunk britbong I could answer some questions.
>>
>>39328593
>Do you go to university or college? If so what kind?
Yes, an art college..

Even the girls made dick, gangbang and rape jokes; I mean wtf

. I lived in NYC too, this SJW shit can't be real.
>>
>>39327414
i live in the supper liberal state of california, i dont talk to people but i over hear alot of things and every single stupid meme opinion that that you think is an ironic joke that people say to make fun of stupid college age liberals i have unironically heard people talk about and believe
>>
>>39328751
Huh. I would expect an art college to be rife with them.

Ill put it this way, on my first day the first seminar was about rape prevention, I shit thee not. Basically It seemed to be an effort to discourage sexual encounters of any kind, making all the female students paranoid of all the male ones. The second seminar was about diveristy and inclusivity . Also almost every sporting club received letters (multiple) about toxic masculinity. It is also of note that there was a seperate block of flats built excluseively for african students, and it was far nicer that the standard residences. Had I not been in engineering and somewhat segregated from the normies I likely would have had it far worse.

I suppose it does differ from place to place. It is alive and well in the UK though, i can assure you of that.
>>
>>39327414
SJWs are a made up boogeyman to get people to vote for right wing politicians, and it has worked great.
>>
File: 1366984589900.gif (276KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1366984589900.gif
276KB, 267x200px
>>39328593
>working class lads
> upper class

You got it mixed up dude, working class people are poor, rude, angry and more likely to be racist than any other group.
They often make racial slights and don't often research anything.

Also they are most likely to get teen or early 20's preggers without any assets.

Upper Class people on the other hand are polite, educated, and honestly more excepting overall.
That's what I have noticed in my life
>>
>>39329013
>more likely to be racist than any other group.
capitalist media brainwashing them, they'd rather the proles hate on muzzies and nignogs than read some Karl Marx
>>
>>39327414
I live in Southeast of Europe and SJWs here are basically non-existent, and if people see something about them they just laugh and move on
>>
>>39327781
>give an example
Making shit up

>dont give an example
Proving your point

Wow certainly opening up the discussion there boyo
>>
>>39329084
no,no,no I am speaking from experience.
Also I am not from England either.

Working class folks tend to
>stick with people of their own race
>try to make racial jokes because they feel as though I am too meek to say anything
>do drugs constantly
>have kids without regard of bettering the next generation
>often use identity politics to forge their identities

Upper middle peps
>hang with people with similar ideas and interests
>joke around quite a bit
>generally kinder and friendlier
>stick up for one another
>often spend their time researching
>very motivated and driven
>use their achievements and skills to make their identities..
>>
File: 1412459156862.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1412459156862.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>39328941
WTF??

There was none of that at the school I attented

Girls were very agressive, well towards me anyway.....
>A group of girls constantly pants me while was in their room
>They didn't let me get up while I was pantsed while sitting in a chair and did god tier teases on occasions.
>Free love for everyone reallly
>there weren't that many black people, people generally just hung out with people in their major
>most of the dudes were either normal or pretty bois, no alpha chads...
>>
>>39327414
They are out there.
And they are cunts feigning worldly views with a genuinely selfish agenda.
>>
>>39327414
It's just americunts making a shitstorm over nothing once again. Sjw's don't exist in civilised countries.
>>
>>39329084
LE GOMMUNISM EBIN :D
>>
File: Reac 185.jpg (19KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 185.jpg
19KB, 478x571px
>>39327414
>>39327483
You haven't run into a Wall St banker or a politician, but they have a big influence on your life. They may be relatively small, but most people are apathetic and lack energy/time. That means small groups of energized radicals with time on their hands can have a HUGE influence over the political and cultural landscape. Don't underestimate SJW's. Even the non-SJW's are partially adopting their nonsense due to the rabid SJW's pulling so hard in the political/cultural tug of war. The left is now dominated by SJW feelings before reality nonsense.

>Obama and his financial backer Soros supported BLM and even invited them to the White House. Their leaders praise an FBI most wanted cop killer while their minions have caused a spike in cop deaths and chant violent anti-cop slogans. Deray even teaches a class at some Ivy League school where he literally defends looting of non-essential items and he takes photos with Obama and gets on Colbert's show. Look at BLM's site - straight up SJW shit like "Herstory".
>Stephen Colbert had Anita Sarkeesian on and kissed her ass nonstop while throwing her softballs. Jon Stewart had SJW's do segments on his old show while shaming whites for "White Privilege" on O'Reilly.
>John Oliver repeatedly cites crap like the "Women make 77 cent to every dollar a man makes" myth and says "Congratulations on your white penis" to those who don't believe "Online harassment" is an issue when Pew Research shows men get harassed more.
>Hillary sucked BLM's dick and constantly pulled the woman card.
>Obama cited the 1 in 4 women raped myth and his Department of Education helped bully colleges into campus rape hysteria witchhunts.
>By far the biggest donor to the left and DNC - George Soros funds BLM and tons of SJW shit.
>Dems are now calling pro-free speech rallies that have nothing to do with race "white supremacist rallies" while openly supporting people who violently attack the "supremacists".

Dude wake up. SJW's own the left.
>>
>>39327414
>tfw my body looks exactly like this guys since i lost like 250lbs

;_; ill never be normal
>>
File: 1465658521207.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1465658521207.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>39327414

They barely exist, and those who exist have it as a high school/college phase which they'll grow out of. Rarely you'll see a legit SJW above age 25 IRL. They are a loud, tiny minority people hate on even though they have minimal to no effect on our lives outside of campuses. It's the same as hating on neo-nazis, Jewish nationalists, white men, commies/capitalists and freemasons. Do they exist? Barely. Are they retarded? Yes. Are they a threat? No.

I mean, what's cooler today than a female arts/gender studies major who rebels against the government? Social justice is the new punk rock, and just like punk rock - it'll die down.
>>
>>39327781
>The opposite of poltards. Only exist online. You all lack one single real example of a personal encounter with one in real life.

Last I checked /pol/tards didn't have a huge influence over the media, academia, public policy, the political landscape, and the cultural landscape. If you're a /pol/tard IRL you get fired. If you're an SJW IRL you get tons of shit handed to you - the words "-ism and -phobia" are powerful and will open doors for you.
>>
File: Reac 206.png (167KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 206.png
167KB, 600x530px
>>39329852
Read:

>>39329827
>>39329912

Also it won't die down. It'll become more mainstream and water down a little bit which is even more dangerous. The judges, journalists, and politicians of today were often young, annoying activists when younger or they were influenced by them. Instead of "White people/males need to apologize for their privilege!" you might have tax proposals that target them even more to give to the "marginalized". Instead of "safespaces" you'll have hate speech laws that would get you in jail for saying some of the mildest shit you see on 4chan. Do. Not. Underestimate. SJW's.
>>
File: 1466381292373.jpg (17KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
1466381292373.jpg
17KB, 435x312px
>>39329972

Did hippie culture died down eventually?
Did anarcho-punk culture died down eventually?

Sure, they have some (minimal) influence (that doesn't matter on the long scale). The left (and the right, which has problems of his own) will rationalize. Since free speech was normalized in the western world we had "rebels" who had some sort of influence.

Can you picture to yourself a 35 year old adult male believing what the SJW's say?
Of course not. It's a fucking fad. Every adult who'll hear it will realize.

I'll underestimate the shit out of them, as they are nothing but edgy women. You are exaggerating. Maybe the SJW's have influence in California or some shit, where I live and most places I visited they are practically non-existent.
>>
>>39327414
because some of us have to deal with them daily
>>
>>39328168
>05-10
it wasn't an epidemic then
>>
>>39327781
>I'm right no matter what
kys
>>
>>39327414
I take it you don't live in any major cities or near any college campuses. They are real, and they indoctrinate young minds. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>39329827
>Wall St banker
I live in NYC, they show up from time to time
> politician
Grandad was one.....
I am honestly convinced they don't exist

>Anita Sarkeesian on and kissed her ass nonstop while throwing her softballs
I actually did meet her at a game developer's networking event, she seemed really nice in person. Also she was 4'9..

You are sounding like a conspiracy kinda guy dude....
>>
>>39329827
>Wall St banker
I live in NYC, they show up from time to time
> politician
Grandad was one.....
I am honestly convinced they don't exist

>Anita Sarkeesian on and kissed her ass nonstop while throwing her softballs
I actually did meet her at a game developer's networking event, she seemed really nice in person. Also she was 4'9..

I am not going to touch the other stuff, I am more of a science guy than a political guy,

You are sounding like a conspiracy kinda guy dude....
>>
>>39327414
they exist i've met them, they have dyed short hair and are female, but some are normal looking and have been infected
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>all these people who don't live in canada saying "it's just paranoia" or "just a minority"
>>
>>39330246
If you don't want to look into the evidence and want to plug your ears and eyes, fine. But don't whine at the rest of us for looking at the truth. There's also a chance you are an SJW if you don't notice them.
>>
>>39330355
woah slow down there turbo...
I just don't know much about the political side of things, it seems too heated and everyone's got an opinion about these things. It's hard to sort through the facts...

Like I said, I am more of a science kinda guy.
>>
File: 1503743287004.png (132KB, 719x622px) Image search: [Google]
1503743287004.png
132KB, 719x622px
Go to Canada. Everyone is an SJW. They'll lynch you if you debate against their beliefs or even having a different set of beliefs (and they say they're the open-minded ones)
>>
File: .png (300KB, 471x347px) Image search: [Google]
.png
300KB, 471x347px
>>39329852
>>39330130
Most sensible man in thread award
>>
>>39330130
The hippies and those under their influence are now the politicians, judges, journalists, and CEO's who run the west more or less.

The right doesn't control culture, the bureaucracies, the media, & the institutions. The worst you can say if them is that small gathering of 500 people in the 6th largest US metro area that was peaceful until a much more numerous ANTIFA/BLM group attacked them. The corrupt mayor essentially abetted the attack.

Who cares if you see them IRL? You don't see Bill Gates or the Bush family IRL yet they have HUGE influence and clout.

The squeeky wheel gets the grease & SJW's know that. They will flip out and get their way while the "rational" stand aside and become the new "evil right wingers". Look up the Overton Window.

>>39330246
>You are sounding like a conspiracy kinda guy dude....

What the hell does that even mean? A conspiracy is 2 or more people plotting in secret. That happens. Everytime someone says something backed with evidence that isn't on CNN suddenly people throw ad hominem attacks like "conspiracy theorist!"

Political movements exist. SJW's exist. What conspiracy?

Wall St bankers and politicians exist and have a huge amount of influence, look up that Princeton study that showed the US is essentially an oligarchy rather than a democracy. You may see Wall St bankers occasionally & know 1 politician. That doesn't disprove the fact that they are a small group, but are relatively powerful. Like the wealthy, small activist groups who are highly motivated can make very big changes since most people are apathetic, don't have the time/energy, and wait on the sidelines. You're basically ignoring the fact that the DNC is in bed with SJW's.

Also look up Anita Sarkeesian. Most people seem nice in a 5 minute conversation. She's a lying scam artist that got her dick sucked by Stephen Colbert which is one of many pieces of evidence that show how a small group of SJW's is climbing in influence disproportionate to their size.
>>
>>39330281
This
The memes are fucking real in cuckistan.
>>
>>39330281
>>39330457
I do live in Canada and I rarely ever see "SJWs" in real life, and I worked in downtown Toronto over a period of 2 and a half years.
>>
>>39327414
Are you in college? Where I'm at it's getting so bad even professors whisper in public about how overt political correctness has impeded several academic fields.
>>
File: .jpg (22KB, 244x219px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
22KB, 244x219px
>>39330539
Good lord dude, stop masturbating to yourself for a minute and reason. Your martyr complex is getting out of control. Nobody like this exists in real life because when they do, as soon as they enter the real world they have two choices: adopt a realistic worldview or refuse to participate. The few actual SJWs don't have the purchasing power for companies to listen to them. You are desperate for there to be a crusade against you because it provides a convenient excuse for your failures. Grow up.
>>
>>39330645
>The few actual SJWs don't have the purchasing power for companies to listen to them
>Shit like dear white people and famale thor exist
>>
>>39330528
Thank you. Some people just like to make up enemies, I don't know why.

>>39330539

>"The right doesn't control culture, the bureaucracies, the media, & the institutions"
You do realize fascists exist and that is their goal? The right has its own retarded minority of racists, fascists and general cunts. Just as bad as antifa or blm.

What I meant is that you don't see people making giant protests for SJW agenda, spreading their ideology outside of fucking tumblr. You are creating yourself a false enemy.

Here's how the political spectrum looks like:

>Centrists
>Center-right (republicans, conservatives, capitalists)
>Center-Left (democrats, liberals, social-democrats)
>Smaller casual right (libertarians, light-nationalists, religious)
>Smaller casual left (Socialists, progressive people)
>Retarded right (Nazis, nationalists, racists, theocracy supporters)
>Retarded left (Commies, anarchists, anrcha-feminism, black power)

How you make it look:
>Center-Left (democrats, liberals, social-democrats)
>Smaller casual right (libertarians, light-nationalists, religious)
>Retarded left (Commies, anarchists, anrcha-feminism, black power)
>>
File: .jpg (12KB, 540x152px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
12KB, 540x152px
>>39330695
Yeah and they sell jack shit. I don't know anything about comics but pretty sure femthor got cancelled anyway, as expected. Pander to a niche group, get niche group sales. It's a media trend that a) can be ignored and b) will disappear very soon as soon as people realize it's a net loss.
>>
>>39330712
>you don't see people making giant protests for SJW agenda
>what is the G20 protest
>>
File: 1500762151206.jpg (55KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500762151206.jpg
55KB, 600x414px
>>39327414
Anon, they're much more prevalent than you may think. I work in a leftist area of the USA (I won't call it "liberal" because there's nothing liberal about these authoritarians) and it's incredible how common SJWs really are.

Examples include people demanding safe spaces, people demanding penalties for misgendering, etc.

These are not people who are college age. These are people in their thirties. The movement will eventually die out, but don't think damage isn't being done.
>>
>>39330795

Stuff like that is mixed. It's not 100% SJW and it's pretty rare. Nazis don't do shit quite often too now do they? The effect of G20 was non-existent.
>>
>>39327414
they're a convenient bogeyman that's why
>>
>>39327414
It's basically radical political correctness.
>>
>>39330539
>>39330130

Forgot pic and can't find it, but it was Frank Zappa describing how the younger punks became the CEO's. Seriously though - the hippies or those under that ideological influence often became the leaders of today.
>>
>>39330570
>"I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE IRL"

YOUR COUNTRY IS RUN BY THEM YOU DUMBASS WHO CARES IF THEY ENTER YOUR SIGHT OR NOT.

Damn, people.
>>
>>39327414
>many dudes on the web are flipping their wigs and going on tirades against them, Why is this?
It's an easy target to go after. It makes people feel superior to others. Have you ever talked to a coked out addict homeless loser who has been to prison 7 times? Truly the lowest humankind can produce, yet if you approach him and say, "man some people are so stupid, they don't even know how these traffic lights work" and he will smile and partake in the exercise of judgment with you. He'll tell you all about how stupid people are and how even a 2nd grader can figure out how to use the traffic lights. Even the lowliest of all humans needs someone to judge. Most people thoroughly enjoy judgment and need someone to feel superior to.

It's the same thing with this whole SJW hysteria. SJWs are fucking stupid and that is plain on its face. It takes no thought whatsoever to reach this conclusion. The odds of meeting an SJW in real life, unless you go to an ivy league and specifically seek out Marxism 101 class, is nonexistent. The reason they are hysterical about rebutting SJWs is because it's an easy target to beat up to make themselves feel superior. That's really all it is. Every person, even the dumbest among us, has a basic human psychological need to feel smart and takes great joy in the exercise of judgment.
>>
>>39330875
I haven't felt much difference in things on the ground since the election 2 years ago. Trudeau does more PR than Harper but apart from that it's been mostly business as usual. Why should I be concerned about some SJW boogeyman that doesn't affect my day to day life in any way?
>>
>>39330862

I've seen that interview. Sure something lives on from those movement and does the damage but the movement ceases to exist and does no more harm. We must fight retardation from both sides of the political spectrum until we rationalize it.

>>39330892 points it out pretty good. It's a wind that wouldn't stay. Who stays? The socialists, the capitalists, the liberals and the conservatives. The have actual ideas to offer, and not some young-adult fad. The fads leave impact but never live on unless they are not retarded.
>>
>>39330712
>You do realize fascists exist and that is their goal? The right has its own retarded minority of racists, fascists and general cunts. Just as bad as antifa or blm.

It's the far right's goal, but the left has already accomplished it decades ago. You don't see a large mass of fascists outnumbering ANTIFA/BLM, jumping them with weapons then the politicians and media blaming the ANTIFA/BLM for violence.

A false enemy? Go look at all the shitty policies on campus and the stuff SJW's get away with. No condemnation from anyone on the left with any clout. Look at my previous post - they're beloved by the politicians and media, not just Tumblr. You're making false equivalencies to muddy the waters, perhaps you're a leftist.

How the political/cultural landscape works:

>SJW's (Small, but loud) + Normie Leftists (Large) Alliance - huge power
>Heretic Leftists who won't apologize for privilege - somewhat larger base, but quiet and marginalized
>Neocons - Constantly siding with Neolib leftists and bowing out of fear from SJW's
>Nationalists/Lower case "l" libertarians - Large base, but vastly outnumbered in positions of power
>Far right - Literally who?
>>
>>39331015
Heretic Leftists are larger than SJW's in base, but smaller than Normie Leftists in base. They are majorly at a disadvantage when it comes to power, money, and influence.
>>
>>39330959

I've seen that interview. Sure something lives on from those movement and does the damage but the movement ceases to exist and does no more harm. We must fight retardation from both sides of the political spectrum until we rationalize it.

>"We have to fight cancer and the common cold equally."

Far left has the power, the influence, the institutions, the numbers, etc. There is no equivalence there.

>>39330942
Your country is criminalizing misgendering someone, criminalizing the criticism of Islam, bringing in tons of refugees and giving them votes though we could help them more over there and their beliefs are VERY radical and they take more in taxes than they produce and breed like rabbits.

Stop. Being. So. Blind. You're playing tic tac toe while the SJW's and their masters are playing chess.

Can't find the pic, but I Google'd this:

http://debatepost.com/2016/09/09/liberals-change-laws-allowing-refugees-to-vote-next-election/
>>
>>39331150
Saying that Syrian refugees are being "given" votes is rather misleading. The amendments to the law shortens the time required before one can apply for citizenship. i.e. Syrian refugees can apply for citizenship and thus the right to vote before the next federal election in 2020. They're not being granted right to vote by default, they still have to go through the citizenship process. As for the other law changes if you can link me to some articles about them that'd be great, I'll read them when I have time.

About your point about radical beliefs, our courts have a good history of upholding secularism in the law. R v. Big M Drug Mart Ltd sets a strong precedent against religious laws. However if there has been a trend of special legal privileges being given to certain religions I would like to know about that.
>>
only a certain subset are literal blue-hairs. literally almost every millenial college educated girl is a sjw. it's insane. they bother us so much because they want the destruction of western civilization like it's their religious belief, which is kind of is. they unironically want white people to go extinct, they want muslims everywhere throwing fags off buildings and putting women in burkas and calling it feminism, they want 30 million more illegal aliens from south america (especially the cuddly ms-13), they want abortions used like the birth control pill, they fully endorse hollywood and pop culture jew propaganda that is normalizing pedophilia, etc. they are constantly shitting up everything that humanity has achieved for thousands of years. they are an existential threat.
>>
File: 64843348.png (623KB, 968x1069px) Image search: [Google]
64843348.png
623KB, 968x1069px
>>39327414
>be in uni
>see some stereotypical sjw look alikes here and there (unnatural hair color, pierceings in places other than ears, thick rim glasses, etc)
>never actually could tell if they were sjw just by the way they look
>eventually have to take gender studies course for GE because apperantly in SoCal its mandatory to know about white male privilege but not required to pass college math
>mfw all the sjws in class
it was quite tough keeping the power levels down, thank god it was only two classes
>>
>>39330712
I've seen them personally. I've met them face-to-face. I've seen what power they wield on the internet, and even now on the political stage. They indoctrinate youth. You plug your ears because you prefer to believe that your party (the left) are still the 'good guys'. I know how that feels. I once thought the same thing- that they were simply a small phenomenon, that the left mostly does not listen to them. But now I know that to be wrong. The politicians of this age mirror their talking points perfectly. Corrupt tech conglomerates listen to them and censor accordingly. Our only hope is to make the world more conservative. Whether or not you agree now, you will agree at some point; whether or not at that point it will be too late to change anything is up to you.
>>
File: Islam 34.jpg (627KB, 1960x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Islam 34.jpg
627KB, 1960x1044px
>>39331370
>Saying that Syrian refugees are being "given" votes is rather misleading. The amendments to the law shortens the time required before one can apply for citizenship. i.e. Syrian refugees can apply for citizenship and thus the right to vote before the next federal election in 2020. They're not being granted right to vote by default, they still have to go through the citizenship process. As for the other law changes if you can link me to some articles about them that'd be great, I'll read them when I have time.

Same thing. Stop splitting hairs. Are you a Liberal supporter?

>About your point about radical beliefs, our courts have a good history of upholding secularism in the law. R v. Big M Drug Mart Ltd sets a strong precedent against religious laws. However if there has been a trend of special legal privileges being given to certain religions I would like to know about that.

Nice snark bro. Those are past rulings. You've already got hate speech laws in place and muslims are only 2% of the population. Look at every country with a significant muslim population and try to find a secular one. Turkey was a rare case, but Erdogan's undoing that right now. Albanians are watered down muslims unlike the muslims you've got coming in.
>>
File: Trump 17.jpg (1MB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Trump 17.jpg
1MB, 1500x2500px
>>39331370
>>39331555
Also view this and look what happened to Sweden.
>>
File: Islam 49.png (169KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
Islam 49.png
169KB, 500x297px
>>39331555
>>39331620
Or take a look at these:
>>
>>39327414
>tfw my last year oh HS I was told my ideas don't matter because I am cis and I got to use the Apache meme
>>
>>39331555
>>39331620
>>39331690
People are free to belive whatever they want right up until the moment they start trying to enforce it on others, at which point they have been, are being, and will continue to be swiftly and harshly dealt with by the rational human beings that make up the majority of the population, and consequently, the majority of the government. End of story.
>>
I'm tired of it being posted all over 4chan.
Like if you go on /pol/ it's 70% screencaps of twitter posts. Who the fuck cares?
Stop posting it here
>>
>>39331793
Dude you're in denial. What do you think has been happening so far? The loudest and most prone to anger have been getting their way. Those rational intellectuals at Ivy League schools who are more appealing to the average student than SJW's aren't getting their way. The nutjobs are getting their way while the rest stay apathetic or tremble and a few martyrs stand alone to get a beat down. The left as you once knew it is dead. The leaders cater to the SJW's and radicals now. Please wake up. I voted Obama and straight Democrat in 2012 myself. It's over man. Wake up and stop being in denial.
>>
File: .png (1KB, 213x54px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1KB, 213x54px
>>39331873
Utter bullshit. Work at any, and I mean any, for-profit company for a day and you'll quickly be cured of these delusions. Anyone tries pulling this shit and, they're scoffed at at best, escorted out by security at worst. Society at large views these people as a joke, and nobody cares about them other than "gamers" (god what a fucking mistake) projecting their fear of women onto them. You're being caught by real-life clickbait hook, line, and sinker.
>>
File: Bill C-6 Changes.jpg (114KB, 1181x504px) Image search: [Google]
Bill C-6 Changes.jpg
114KB, 1181x504px
>>39331555
>Same thing. Stop splitting hairs.
Being eligible for citizenship and being given voting rights no strings attached is not the same thing. The new law makes obtaining citizenship easier. It is debatable whether or not that's a good thing, since it means refugees and immigrants have less time to integrate and assimilate before applying for citizenship. However they are still required to go through the citizenship application process. It is certainly not a freebie. Pic related.
>Are you a Liberal supporter?
Nope. They've been fucking up Ontario for a good while now so there's no love lost between me and the Liberal Party. Unfortunately neither the PCs or the NDP seem to know what they're doing right now.

>Nice snark bro.
I was actually being sincere. I'm skeptical of your claims but I'm not going to dismiss them outright without reading about it.

>Those are past rulings
Past ruling are integral to the way the legal system works in Canada. Our system is descended from the British common law system, where precedent plays a significant role in court rulings. Having a Supreme Court decision that takes down a law based on religious beliefs means that there's is an existing precedent for removing any future religious based laws.

>You've already got hate speech laws in place and muslims are only 2% of the population
Hate speech laws are older than mass Muslim immigration. I do have reservations about hate speech laws though, since their application can be spotty.

>>39331620
>>39331690
Aside from the Syrian refugees, there hasn't been a huge uptick of Muslim immigration the Canada in the past few years. Our court systems haven't been bending over backwards from them either, and we make it clear barbaric practices aren't acceptable here.

TL;DR Muslims don't have special privileges in Canada, and there's no indication they will in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>39331793
Also more redpills:

The left are in bed with big corporations. Wall St has donated to the Democrats more than Republicans since the 90's. Regulations and taxes tend to fall more on smaller competitors and they tend to give bigger companies a slap on the wrist. The legal/bureaucratic system is so big that only the rich can pay people to navigate it, change it, and understand it. The left won't give you the rich peoples' money. They're more likely to give your money to some "marginalized" group as reparations. Even in "socialist" countries in Europe taxes and cost of living are so high and salaries so low that even the middle class/lower middle class that you're better off in the US. Your politicians and media lie about SJW talking points like the 77 cents thing among dozens of others. Why wouldn't they also lie about economics?

Hopefully this plants a seed and you start on your way to right wing populism like I did. You'll be much better off - trust me. Stefan Molyneux's pretty good, check out his lectures on topics (Skip the current news and call-in stuff):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtyV0CXfzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45UboC2iVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOBD6v8g1F4
>>
>>39331922
Is that why Google and big banks are hiring SJW's and spewing their talking points? The second they fire them they get a PR and legal disaster. Al Sharpton perfected the SJW shakedown before SJW's even got big.

>Being eligible for citizenship and being given voting rights no strings attached is not the same thing. The new law makes obtaining citizenship easier. It is debatable whether or not that's a good thing, since it means refugees and immigrants have less time to integrate and assimilate before applying for citizenship. However they are still required to go through the citizenship application process. It is certainly not a freebie. Pic related.

Dude I knew that. You know what the hell I mean. Stop the minutiae and see the big picture. They're going to get votes because Trudeau wants reelection - many sources say immigrants gave him the election. Only liberals are this autistic over details dude.

>Hate speech laws are older than mass Muslim immigration. I do have reservations about hate speech laws though, since their application can be spotty.

The criticizing Islam part is new. It used to just be "No Holocaust denial". You don't want the state arresting people for wrongthink. It's not about being "spotty", damn.

>Aside from the Syrian refugees, there hasn't been a huge uptick of Muslim immigration the Canada in the past few years. Our court systems haven't been bending over backwards from them either, and we make it clear barbaric practices aren't acceptable here.

>TL;DR Muslims don't have special privileges in Canada, and there's no indication they will in the foreseeable future.

No examples given. They've already been given a pathway to votes and have their religion free from criticism and they're only 2% of the vote. As more come in and they breed like rabbits while the rest of you die off they'll get bigger and bigger. Your journey has only just begun. And don't pretend precedents are magical spells that are going to save you.
>>
My literature teacher in middle school was a SJW and she ruined my life.
>>
>>39331960
>>39332115

Precedents happen here too. It doesn't mean shit. If judges want to invalidate something they can. They are even allowed to go over your Constitution. They can even do that in the US, but they can't admit they're doing it since it's not allowed. If you're interested just go through Stefan Molyneux's many Youtube videos on immigration, IQ and race, etc.
>>
>>39327414
They do exist IRL, my sister is one. The other day she was saying
>You know, according to the definition of a continent, Europe isn't a continent, we just call it one because of eurocentrism and white privilege
There are a lot of ways this is wrong, but I can't be starting shit so I just have to come up with some halfassed answer like
>idk, aren't lots of continents connected by land, I think it's complicated
>>
>>39327414
>They don't really seem to exist irl.

They don't. It's just another boogeyman manufactured by far-right echo chambers like breitbart. No one outside of those circles even knows what the fuck "SJW" is supposed to mean.

Of course, this shit gets regurgitated on 4chan in full force due to the lax nature of expression and moderation here. Mentally ill conspiracy shits will take advantage of any platform that can be abused to facilitate such nonsense, and they'll echo it until it drowns out any other viewpoint.
>>
>>39332505
The term got big on Reddit and Twitter. My sister was a Bernie supporter who voted Green Party and she hates SJW's. You have no idea what you're talking about. Longtime leftists like Bill Maher, John Cleese, and Sam Harris don't necessarily use the word "SJW", but they've been stressing how big SJWism has gotten. Are you from neogaf or are you a non-SJW lib in denial?
>>
>>39332130
My teacher was an sjw too but our school is pretty right wing so she can't do anything.
>>
>>39327414
>They don't really seem to exist irl.
One threw a shoe at me because I wrote a paper that went into the fact that words are inherently meaningless and no word is good or evil. It is humanity that puts meaning onto those words. Then I further went into that people need to spend more time trying to understand the speakers true meaning and that if they misunderstand it is their fault. If I say something in good faith with no intent to harm none should be taken and if they do take offense it is their own fault.

It was for the mandatory public speaking class and she attacked me after class calling me a fucking sexist asshole that was trying to indoctrinate the class. At least the teacher wasn't a fucking retard and called campus police on the chick. I don't think anything came of it though since she was in class the next class.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.