[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turn on news >armies of normies attacking "neo-nazis"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 19

File: joker-TA.jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
joker-TA.jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
>turn on news
>armies of normies attacking "neo-nazis"
>go online
>people basically wanting to murder betas
>go outside
>girls walking around with thugs looking like strippers and queens of the underworld

no wonder you hide in your rooms you have nowhere else to go.
>>
This is basically true. It's a very notable social atmosphere as of late
>>
... you're on to something op.
It's hard to go out when you don't feel welcome welcome no matter where you go.

The last place I felt like I fit in was the raves before they got ruined by normies.
>>
File: the brothers karamazov.jpg (28KB, 217x346px) Image search: [Google]
the brothers karamazov.jpg
28KB, 217x346px
>>39326857
>people basically wanting to murder betas
Huwhat?? There's more to the internet than this shithole.
>>
File: original.jpg (135KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
135KB, 500x376px
>>39327209
The rest of the internet is run by feminists, in fact modern corporate culture is basically just neo liberal culture. So to fit in anywhere you have to be a normie, if you're not part of the in group then your life can basically be destroyed.
>>
>>39326989
>the raves before they got ruined by normies
i wish i was old enough to know that feel
>>
>>39327305
You're actually right. The job market is closer to a eugenics program than a job market. Things are getting bad. I've been thinking a lot lately about how companies will probably soon be able to view everything you've ever posted online. In such a scenario, me and at least half of everyone on this website will be completely fucked.
>>
>>39326857
>implying neo nazis aren't also normies
They're degenerate fucking normies OP
>>
>>39327467
The point is that you can't protest in a right-wing position without getting your shit fucked.
>>
File: JokerLedger.jpg (37KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
JokerLedger.jpg
37KB, 580x300px
>>39327398
So you see, men are forced into a situation where they have to choose between being fucked or dead. There's no freedom, there's no justice, love is dead, feminists who call you a racist misogynist one day will fuck a random gang member at the rave the next day.

The whole system is becoming a farce and people still defend it because more then the system they hate their fellow man.

We've been divided and conquered plain and simple.

In a society where misogyny is a death sentence being a manlet is seen as making you misogynistic, there's no end to the insanity of these people.
>>
>>39326857
whats your reason for mentioning this?
do you have a plan?
>>
>>39327592
Me? No in fact I'm just a disembodied line of text on your screen.
>>
>>39327528
Why would you even be right-wing or protest?
Both ''wings'' are broken and wrong.
Stop being a mindless robot anon
>>
>>39327305
>Murder suicide ramage and shieet
>>
>>39327535
>being a manlet is seen as making you misogynistic
I agree with you on everything, but here you were just releasing your manlet rage. Citation is heavily needed for the supposedly widespread view that manlets are sexist. Lmao. Anyway, surveillance is inescapable, free speech is dead and our natural inclinations (such as patriarchal hierarchy, feminine/masculine roles and racial awareness) are being denied and turned into taboos. And 99% of people just sit around and don't care, literally idling whilst the fabric of our collective unconscious burns around them.

At the end of the day, most humans are useless, like animals with no introspective/meta-cognitive abilities. These are the people that have always been ruled over, the troops and peasants that have made life hell for most of human history. The NWO knows this, and like Alex Jones says, the only good people left are not in powerful enough positions to put a stop to it.
>>
>>39327722
not him but looks to me you just released your loser lanklet butthurt
>>
>>39327664
I agree with your wing argument like a Chinese man watching a Chinese wing chef trying to convince an American that ching-chong wings are better than french fries. All I'm saying is that you're unable to even express a certain wing choice. If that fat American comes and scribbles over the wing options on the Chinese menu, I'm not gonna like the fact that he did that, even if I didn't like those particular wings. You know what I mean?
>>
File: jokerbreeze.gif (963KB, 245x283px) Image search: [Google]
jokerbreeze.gif
963KB, 245x283px
>>39327682
You know I'm right.

The question is if you're not a normie do you even have a life?

That's how bad things have gotten. That's how sick and totalitarian it is out there.

The real question is what are you living for?
>>
File: 1503446722354.jpg (67KB, 785x740px) Image search: [Google]
1503446722354.jpg
67KB, 785x740px
>>39327775
>manlets coming to defend other manlets on the field of meaningless Internet battle
You never see lanklets or mesolets pull this shit. Are you seriously gonna deny that his manlet theory was shoehorned into his post? All I was doing was pointing that out and asking for proof of it. Can't even refer to manletposting in any way without some two-bit shitposter getting assblasted. You guys are like feminists in that way.
>>
>>39327398
you mean things you've posted here, or just on non-anonymous sites? I don't have any extreme views, but just to be safe I never post anything on facebook or any account that has a name or alias tied to it.
>>
File: jokerflipsknife.gif (1015KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
jokerflipsknife.gif
1015KB, 500x260px
>>39327722
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

The conservatives are the people who blame betas as well as the feminists.

That's why I said we're in a position of cuck or die.

A rich CEO has no problem with the situation his life is set and dandy it's people working their way up who are fucked by this enviroment of leftism more then anyone.

Being a creepy no gf loser is being synonymous with every evil in the world.

If you're not Chad or Tyrone or Stacey your life is basically a joke.
>>
>>39327898
Both. I think I'm gonna be more fucked than the average shitposter though, because I made a lot of my shitposts on Facebook as a teenager. Maybe I'll get away with it for being a teen at the time though, I don't know. I was eluding more towards employers being able to view deleted posts and maybe even messages. If Facebook or Google implements something like that, who'll stop them? Too many people rely on them to make any kind of significant boycott possible.
>>
>>39327788
Ye I know what you mean anon.
Glad to see some decent,normal fucking anons on 4chan,it's an extremely rare sighting
>>
>>39327885
>t. assblasted lanklet
>>
>>39327958
>calling someone a beta based on their physical appearance
The conservatives are living in the prehistoric era anon.Life is not simple ,as it was back then.
Albert Einstein was pretty much a beta male.Was his life wortheless?
>>
>>39327958
Yeah man, cut the edgy Joker LARPing for a second though. The existence of betas is not the fault of betas, as boomers would have us believe. Robots are indeed the malformed creations of CEOs and deep state experiments, packaging our food in estrogen and feeding us with misinformation to neuter us and imprison us in our own minds. It's unsustainable as fuck, that's the worst part. Betas and hipsters can exist because unfucked-up people could give birth to them and raise them off of real, hard-earned money, but what happens when these offspring are incapable of raising children in a realistic way? That's the real crisis on the horizon, mark my turds. A society that cannot raise a new generation without welfare and big pharma meds is a society that is sure to collapse. Maybe the elites actually want that, who the fuck knows?

>>39328009
Thanks man, I try my best to stay sane with all the bullshit going on

>>39328010
Right back at you my friend (but my lanklet, I mean manlet).
>>
File: IcdBY.gif (462KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
IcdBY.gif
462KB, 500x208px
>>39328100
scientists like soldiers serve their masters for ribbons and pieces of paper

You're not a genius IQ lottery winner just like you're not a start athlete I'm betting.

For most people they have nothing to work for.
>>
I cant take you serious when you're roleplaying a subpar joker as your avatar for this.
>>
>>39328192
>scientists like soldiers serve their masters for ribbons and pieces of paper
Do you really think that?If you have talent for anything , you are going to do that thing because you enjoy doing it.Same goes for scientists.
Let's be honest,everyone is worth SOMETHING (besides the mindless normies,I'm talking about people like us).
Judging someone for how physically alpha they are is just archaic.Humans have many more needs now , not just hunting/gathering
>>
File: big_1490645228_image.jpg (43KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
big_1490645228_image.jpg
43KB, 1280x640px
>>39328179
>it's muh estrogen in the food chain

no it's people plain and simple, they're vain and cruel and they have their designated group of down and outs they can abuse.

You're blaming estrogen for women wanting to fuck tyrone?

You're blaming lack of masculinity for open borders?

conservative cuckolds like you are just as much part of this hellscape as any one else. When a white nationalist group goes marching you're the first ones to call them betas and throw them under the bus while go back to fantasizing about being a patriot.

Alex Jones wife divorced him btw, can't keep a woman, I wonder why.
>>
File: 1450482355199.jpg (289KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450482355199.jpg
289KB, 900x1200px
>avatarfagging as the joker
>>
File: 1494976320297.png (246KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1494976320297.png
246KB, 600x345px
I understand your view point OP but you are forgetting that there is much more to this world besides city culture. Go out some place else where the normies are not at. Enjoy the last bastions of this world before we are overrun with more people.
>>
File: jordan-peterson.jpg (349KB, 998x630px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.jpg
349KB, 998x630px
>>39328520
would you rather I larped as jordan peterson and talked about the bible?
>>
>>39328427
Okay let's get something straight. Plastic contains estrogen. Fact. Most mass-produced meat contains estrogen. Fact. People consume these products, so they must be consuming more estrogen than they naturally would without these products. Which means that estrogen MUST BE having an increased effect on the general populace. Whether or not that effect is negligible is up to debate, but the fact remains that people are consuming more of these chemicals than they're supposed to be. Testosterone decline is also an objective reality. Lack of masculinity isn't responsible for open borders, that is an elite decision that is far removed from the fluctuating hormones of the peasants. Who said anything about conservatives or white nationalists anyway, it looks like you're just a left-wing shithead whose itching to point fingers. Stop using ad hominem bullshit as well. Good people don't have much power in the world, that's a fact. Alex Jones mentioned that fact, but it's now invalid because he can't keep a woman? Fuck off. You're clearly using generalised insults that have nothing to do with my posts, so I can't be bothered to keep up this discussion if you're just going to shit out poorly formed theories and accusations.
>>
File: 1489004782952.gif (151KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489004782952.gif
151KB, 265x265px
>So then I told my stupid class of millennials I despise that them studying was the equivalent of the Abrahamic story of Isaac and that their arbitrary career goals were the equivalent of pursuing god.

>oh no I'm not a christian I'm just closet christian who lost all meaning in life after I found out we came from earlier primates when I was a teen, kiddo

>MGTOW what a bunch of pathetic weasels probably virgins too absolute scum of humanity why won't they cuck as hard as I want them too, I mean, man
>>
File: tenor (2).gif (882KB, 498x229px) Image search: [Google]
tenor (2).gif
882KB, 498x229px
>>39328723
No you're missing my point regardless, betas who behave get cucked and betas who don't behave get ruined.

People make this happen. People are the problem, you're taking all blame away from women who would rather fuck psychopathic bullies then boring nerds.

anyway you already know this you just get your kicks from rubbing it in people's faces their emasculated I bet.

capitalism is prosperity until you're getting estrogen in your meat and tyrone is playing knockout games with your little brother and you call him a faggot.

no wonder you all stay in your rooms.
>>
>>39328867
>you're taking all blame away from women who would rather fuck psychopathic bullies then boring nerds.
The blame should be on the sexual liberation movement, which made it so that a few men fuck a ton of women, and most guys get close to nothing. What should we do, punish all women for acting in a way that was not necessarily immoral on an individual level, but degrading when done on a massive scale? It's not an individual woman's "fault" when she fucks a ton of chads and leaves betas to die. On her own, she has not harmed anyone by not participating with them. This behaviour, when performed by a fuckton of women, destroys the structure that allowed most people to get married and have children. A similar example is with race mixing. It's not a black guys' "fault" for having children with a white woman. He hasn't necessarily harmed anyone by doing so. It's the collective effect that harms society.

All I'm saying is, don't blame the player, blame the game.
>>
>>39328611
No, I'd rather you lay off the weed. Being over 16 or graduating high school will also help
>>
>>39327305
This I can't handle it.
>>
File: ro.jpg (42KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
ro.jpg
42KB, 720x644px
>>39326857
>hide in my room
>in full view of Chad roomates who bring their gfs over just to laugh at me

I've had enough
>>
>>39327804
Barely staying alive. But the REAL TRUTH is that normies just haven't figured out their lives are meaningless yet where's robots know this completely
>>
>>39326914
It feels like absolutely everything has turned political and everyone who's even the slightest bit vocal about anything takes it to an extreme.
>>
>>39329027
>and most guys get close to nothing

You realize that most guys have sex right? /r9k/ does not represent reality
>>
File: 1500586456127.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500586456127.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>39329105
I'm sober but I don't feel it most of the time.
>>
This. I'm getting tired of idiot black dudes constantly trying to get my number. Like fuck off you low iq subhumans.
>>
>>39329179
Well do more weed. It'll make you less ret
>>
>>39329202
>has actually taken so many dicks she lost count
>>
>>39329202
What is your number, Theodore
>>
>>39329223
Now I haven't. Not really interested in going through all that shit. Just vidya and schlick is all one needs.
>>
>>39329218
Life is just a bad dream for me, I'm just trying to get control of the vehicle. Clinging to hope like everyone else.

Society won't collapse, but you'll wish it did.
>>
>>39329255
>leaving society in the trust of some wannabe philosopher on r9k

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>39329314
What part of this thread is philosophy?

This is just situational awareness.

The only thing that I'm missing is what happens to us outcasts in the end besides suicide or homelessness or wagecucking.
>>
>>39329365
You theorizing how to change society, and thinking you can make changes to it. Sounds like a 100 level philosophy paper
>>
>>39329434
Honestly if you're just going to insult me why would I want to help you?
>>
>>39329451
>trying to give you a reality check
>you take it as insults

Ok how will you change society when you can't take criticism in r9k
>>
>>39329027
>it's not anyone's fault
Bullshit. They are responsible and culpable for race mixing and whoring around. Stop trying to abdicate responsibly away from the individual and place it on the system. The system only exists due to the combined choices and actions of the individual; in fact, it's utterly and wholly dependent on those choices.
>>
File: jokeredgy.gif (963KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
jokeredgy.gif
963KB, 500x200px
>>39329510
I never said we could change society.

I'm just talking about life in a cathartic way maybe the next Einstein will solve our problems instead of making nukes to destroy the world.
>>
File: 1503641814564.jpg (126KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1503641814564.jpg
126KB, 1024x683px
>>39326857
>>39327305
>>39327535
>>39327398

you're right. but also see what these times offer to the aware male and how people can't do anything but scream at you, pic related
>>
>>39328179
I for one, welcome our new quasi-communistic UBI welfare superstate

BRING ON THE DANCING FAGGOTS
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.