[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone use craigslist for hookups? Are all the female ads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 274774732.jpg (103KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
274774732.jpg
103KB, 500x750px
Does anyone use craigslist for hookups? Are all the female ads just bots?

I'm 99% sure that the quick replies and redirection to a website to ""verify"" myself with credit card (kek) is a scam, but I'm so fucking desperate I can't think straight

pic isn't from the profiles in question btw
>>
Gee, thanks for your input, guys.
>>
>>39326363
Of course it's a fucking scam. The only reason you should ever give your credit card info online is to purchase something from a reputable site. Saged.
>>
>>39326954
I know, I guess. Where's the best place to get online sex then?
>>
>>39326363
Not everyone on craigslist is a scammer. I've never gone through with a meet up from craigslist, but I've had several good texting/email situations with a few women.

That said, it's not worth the effort. Use Tinder. It took about three days for me to go from installing Tinder to getting my dick sucked.
>>
Tinder is the way to go.

Craigslist is far too sketchy. If you're looking for a prostitute maybe it can work but other than that no.

Okcupid, pof, tinder, and maybe badoo idk I downloaded it but never used it.
>>
>>39326363
If they needed verification then they would just ask you to send a picture of yourself with some ID.

But who knows. Maybe you'll get the one real girl and she'll be your perfect oneitis with big tits, a pretty face and a great personality and she'll be a virgin and will love you forever.
>>
>>39327213
Pls no bully. My wizard powers were temporarily weakened.
>>
>>39326363
I've tried to find a hookup on craigslist before and I'm a girl. From what I understand, pretty much all of the real girls who respond or put up ads are usually fat and or ugly. If your standards are low you might be able to find someone.
>>
>>39327595
Are you also fat and ugly, out of curiosity?
>>
>>39327595
Were you trying to find old man dick to suck in truck stop bathrooms and hoping to catch some diseases?
>>
>>39326363
>99% sure
>only 99%
i mean this without exaggeration that there's a good chance you're the dumbest person on this board. i mean someone has to be.
>>
>>39326363
Just think logically for a second.

You really think a woman like that needs to browse fucking Craiglist to get dick?
>>
>>39327660
>>39327665

see>>39327289

fhdfgsgsgszdrdzf
>>
>>39327628
Yes I am extremely ugly and fat.
>>
>>39327628
That other reply wasn't me, but yes. I am fat and ugly. Why else would I be on craigslist of all places?

>>39327636
>Were you trying to find old man dick to suck in truck stop bathrooms
Yes. Please tell me you are a dirty old trucker so I can live out my fantasy.
>>
>>39328592
>Please tell me you are a dirty old trucker
Sorry, anon. I do wish you luck on your quest for true love, though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.