[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a while since I've been here, but I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1073.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.png
17KB, 273x200px
It's been a while since I've been here, but I need to ask you something

>be me
>pretty standard cyborg
>download tinder because tfw no gf
>spend months swiping
>7 matches
>don't really care, happy enough with that
>last one however, whoa
>we hit it off big time
>get her number, add her on normiebook, chat a lot, all that shit
>eventually start talking on the phone/videochatting basically daily
>even start sexting/swapping nudes
>going great
>then today rolls around
>I send a good morning text and don't get a reply until 4PM
>she takes half an hour to answer any text from me
>when she does it's one or two word answers that don't really contribute anything to the conversation
>she tags me in something
>it's a picture of a woman surrounded by guys and it's captioned "me on tinder"
>she told me she's going to a party tonight and hasn't spoken to me since then

What do you thinks going on /r9k/? I thought we were actually starting to develop an emotional connection and now it just feels like she's finished with me, is she getting railed by Chad as we speak? Or am I being paranoid?
>>
>>39326115
she obviously wants the dick

take her on a date and give her the dick afterwards, don't be a pussy. good luck and dont fuck it up.
>>
You are an orbiter.
Ask her on a date, say the word date. Get a yes or no, and then fuck off if it's a no.
>>
>>39326115
Don't use tinder to find love. Find someone you share hobbies with.
>>
>>39326483
>>39326408

See this is the thing, I've asked her, we're going out on Friday
>>
>>39326115
You have already confirmed your status as a low value beta with no other options. Youve smothered her by your constant pandoring. Gathering from your posts you still have ALOT to learn about the female mind. Youll learn eventually. Top tip. Youve already fucked up with this girl. There is no way to fix this mess unless you show up at the party with another attractive girl in tow.
>>
>>39326603
Would you care to explain how I've already fucked it up? I'm interested to hear
>>
>>39326115

So you got her number and added her on facebook, you called her in order to ask her out right ?

Do you want to be a texting buddy or something ? they have girl friends for that you know ?
>>
>>39326115
If you've gone weeks and more than 20 messages without fucking her, she's moved on to someone who will give her what she wants.
>>
>>39326621
You took too long. You did the whole song and dance semi correctly. Facebook is basically to just go through the formalities,look at the physical traits of the partner and schedule a IRL date ASAP. By drawing out the chatting proccess you basically signaled that you are spending all your energy on her and you are not talking to other prospects. By tagging you in that shit she signalled that she has loads of other males waiting on the sidelines. When she finally said that she is going to a party it is code for "you took too long, I went with one of my prospects who actually had the balls to ask me out, we might just fuck tonight ;^)". You dun goofed friend. The fact that you actually messaged her while she was at the party shows how desperate you are for a woman that you havent even met IRL. It signals weakness. Dont talk to this girl. If she messages you out of the blue and seems interested then arrange a meeting. You are an orbiter now.
>>
>>39326865
This right here dude. That's what the whole friendzone phenomenon is. Gotta move fast or she loses interest
>>
>>39326948
More like the only winning move is to not play.
>>
>>39326115
You're dumb man why didn't you just fuck her and get nudes while talking to other girls

That's what they do
>>
>>39327371
Because I actually feel an emotional connection with her, I want a gf, plus I'm incapable of doing that, I can hardly get one, never fucking mind several
>>
>>39328024
Oh my friend. You are gonna have one hell of a time. You had plenty warnings in this thread. But you wont listen. Just dont kill yourself when you hit rock bottom mkay. Goodluck
>>
File: 1503186527817.jpg (182KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1503186527817.jpg
182KB, 850x1360px
>>39326115
She was sending those very same nudes to dozens of other guys the entire time. chances are you weren't even the first person she sent them to and if she's dumb enough she may not even have bothered renaming the images so you can see what date they were taken on to confirm this suspicion. I went through the exact same shit myself back before Tinder was a thing when I was a really naive bluepilled teenager. If you go your entire life knowing you're not special and somebody suddenly shows up and starts treating you like you're special then you should know it's always too good to be true.

I'm sorry, lad. Better to learn this lesson late than never.
>>
>>39326115
>am I being paranoid?
Quite the opposite, lad. She's being railed by Chad this very moment. You're using Tinder incorrectly.
Here's what you need to do:
>know that the girl is a whore.
>get what you want in nude currency
>she'll leave you like you expected, and it won't feel as bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.