[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I have to be born black and ugly? All of you non-blacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: poopoothedepressedfrog.png (31KB, 696x580px) Image search: [Google]
poopoothedepressedfrog.png
31KB, 696x580px
Why did I have to be born black and ugly? All of you non-blacks will never know what it feels to constantly be regarded as the least intelligent, inferior race. Doesn't help that I am extremely ugly too...
>>
File: 1503586153918.jpg (34KB, 370x257px) Image search: [Google]
1503586153918.jpg
34KB, 370x257px
I have nothing against Black people, but they are very noisy, and I prefer peace and quiet.
>>
>>39325690
Well black people ARE statistically on average less intelligent, commit more crime, etc. But you're a robot so it's probably safe to assume you're not like that anymore then I am.
>>
>>39325690
Blacks are like the opposite of bugs they only thrive together in large downtown areas
>>
You're regretting being born black because you're black in a high-intellect society of which you are not. It's not you're fault. You're genuinly less intelligent, you smell and have erratic behaviours similar to apes. Again it's not your fault. We created this society for us and introduced you to it thinking you could adapt without taking your races' lack of technological advancement into consideration. You'll be much happier with your own people in ongo bongo land.
>>
>>39325690
Don't expect sympathy from whites nigga, the failures will just use you as a means to an end. You need to stop this, build yourself back up mentally and work on yourself
>>
>tfw no qt black gf (male)
>>
Life is indeed a horrific thing for some
>>
>>39325715
I'm a very quiet person to the point where a lot of people have made fun of me for it, not acting like your stereotypical nigger makes you even more unwanted...

>>39325823
If I'd had grown up with the same education in my parent's home country (Nigeria) I probably wouldn't be as much of a depressed nigger as I am now. Though, I have visited the country, and I don't think I'd manage moving there, so I'll just wait it out here in the white man's land until I decide to stop being a pussy and an hero, I guess.

>>39325826
I think I've tried everything, picked up many hobbies, started working out, achieving good grades in school... It all does nothing, at the end of the day I'm just a worthless, ugly nigger that will die alone.
>>
>>39325823
I know this is probably bait but you know being black itself doesn't have an impact on your intelligence, but your environment and upbringing? Like I grew up in England surrounded by white people, and currently rank top 10 in a grammar school filled with mostly whites. there are also other black males in my school who rank high in terms of intelligence (Ranked by the grades they get).
>>
>>39325690
Don't feel too bad anon, all blacks are ugly.
>>
>>39325751
What? Bugs do exactly the same thing.
>>
Well are blacks superior or not? I don't know which bait to take
>>
>>39326074
They really don't. You'll find that you're impatient, have a short attention span amd you also smell. Blacks have the lowest intelligence and you are a very lucky one if what you're saying is true
>>
nice thread whity>>39325690
>>
>>39326074
Black only have a shot at becoming intelligent when surrounded by nonblacks like yourself. It isn't a guarantee, but it's your best shot. If you grow up around black people, you're guaranteed to be dumb, even if you're not even black yourself.
>>
>>39326054
>It all does nothing, at the end of the day I'm just a worthless, ugly nigger that will die alone.
This is beyond pathetic m8
>>
>>39326143
>amd you also smell
lel
>>
File: 1493708424141.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1493708424141.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
>>39326219
Yeah, I'm aware of that, and it's honestly how I feel. Oh well.
>>
>>39325690
>get bullied by Black girls my whole life, even fat ones. especially fat ones
>/pol/ told me white women will flock to me
>they just move seats to a more crowded seat when I sit opposite to them on the train
>one time I was on my bike when I hit the curb and fell off
>only 3 white girls anywhere close
>they don't even so much as ask if I'm ok
>they just keep walking pretending to have not seen it, trying to hold in their laughter
What if I had broken an arm? There was NO ONE anywhere near that could've helped me
>>
>>39326074
>you know being black itself doesn't have an impact on your intelligence, but your environment and upbringing?
but your environment and upbringing?
I don't think that is a grammatically correct way to form a sentence.
>>
>>39325690
Go visit Sweden my nigga they love niggas
>>
>>39326447
>There was NO ONE anywhere near that could've helped me
What about those white girls who were laughing at you?
>>
>>39326447
that's sad they must have really despised you. I once fell off of a bike and some mom in her 40's come to help me even thought her husband said not to.
>>
>>39325823
>Italian people look down on Italian Americans
>Irish people look down on Irish Americans
>Japanese people see people in Latin America with Japanese blood as aliens
>Italian people look down on Italian Americans

But Africans love American blacks and can just connect with them instantly, right?
>>
>>39326606
not him, but the sentence is grammatically correct, but phrased a bit weirdly.

> this is probably bait but you know being black itself doesn't have an impact on your intelligence, but your environment and upbringing?

has weird phrasing, here's a more concise version

>this is probably bait, but you do realize that being black has no correlation or significant impact on your intelligence, more so your environment and upbringing.

he probably wrote and phrased the post in the manner in which he talks. nothing wrong with that
>>
File: 1495082434256.gif (847KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495082434256.gif
847KB, 665x662px
>>39325690
I kinda know that feel to op. I'm a spic but look native. My asian/white friends don't believe me when I tell them women reject me and straight up say they only date white guys.
>>
>>39327916
Iranians and Jews are the only ethnic groups I've met that are weirdly accepting of their diaspora. Although the Iranian govt. is the opposite of accepting
>>
>>39328185
It is not grammatically corrrect. The intended meaning is obscured.
He wants to say that your environment and upbringing is what affects your intelligence, but he is actually saying that being Black affects your environment and upbringing.
>>
>>39329520
oh shit you're right.

if you replace the subject or the object being talked about, with it

>it doesn't have an impact on your intelligence, but your environment and upbringing?

really the sentence doesn't make any sense and breaks down in misinformation.

grammar is cool.... kinda
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.