[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work 11 straight days >on my 10th day >school starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0037.jpg (81KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
81KB, 563x491px
>work 11 straight days
>on my 10th day
>school starts monday

I want to sudoku lads
>>
Well buddy,having goals or an outcome in mind is important for discipline and dedication. You're not going to be happy working on something that doesn't pay you right or take you where you want to go, same with school, so remember that. But don't give up, to start with nothing you have to suffer, but it gets real easy if you budget and stick with it. Your efforts can be seen, but don't be bitter, or all that YOU see will be garbage, and that won't sustain you.
>>
I remember you from yesterday. I'm thinking of you, bud.
>>
>>39325604
I have no idea what I want to do. I go to college to please my parents studying a major that I don't like. I'm headed for a great midlife/existential crisis. I can't see the light man, I have no idea what I can realistically do with my career. I want to create music and make tv shows, but to make a living out of these interests is a different story. Also, who know if my interests change even after 2-3 years. I have no self-confidence and I'm a nervous wreck. I don't know how I'll get an internship or network with other students. I can't sell myself. I feel like I'm in limbo
>>
>>39325604
Close. My senior year of highschool. Probably should have started with that.
>>
>>39325494
I know how you feel, OP. On monday, I'll be working 35 hours a week and also doing school 18 hours a week. Also, three days a week I can't sleep any more than 4 hours due to an early class.

Being a wagecuck and a schoolcuck is suffering.
>>
>tfw neetcuck

I don't even know what it feels like to have responsibilities.
>>
>>39325777
Realistically no one starts into the career they want, and many people may never make it. You have to settle to make an income, it's the people who accept it, work their ass off, and invest just a few hours after the day of slavery to try and make it for their big break. Come to terms with working for a stake in your living, unless you're privileged to the max. But don't stop pushing for your dreams and ideas. Look for higher pay, don't settle, etc. It's the real American dream. Take school seriously as your free time to explore and learn. If your parents can't afford for you to fail classes you need to rethink school as well, don't want to burn away your parents hard earned cash for no reason. Don't be afraid of your parents either even if they disown you for your true feelings, you'll be right where many other people are who never had the chance you did, and that's just fine. Happiness should be your own stake you put down that can't be taken away by others, or youre probably gonna have a bad time
>>
>>39325840
Not ever too late, there are plenty of other people who don't even make it until their 30s, just gotta find the right crowd for yourself and your desires.
>>
>>39326506
You will hate yourself for not taking the right steps into becoming an adult when your patents can't afford to buy you snackies and pizza
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.