[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not get what is so great about life.Happy people are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: africa.jpg (60KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
60KB, 620x372px
I do not get what is so great about life.Happy people are the minority and the all the rest of it is misery,poverty and pain.I am 21,average to good looking but I hate the fact that people who did not win the genetic lottery have to spend their lives looking themselves in the mirror and hating themselves for the rest of their lives.
I do not have a job yet as I am still in university,my parents are doing good financially(not rich though) and I am ashamed of the fact that I knew kids from high school who were poorer
.My parents are weird,they do not love each other and they even though they are generally alright,I can see they hate their marriage and always fight over small stupid stuff.My father didnt spend time with me, all of my childhood I spent alone,he was just making the money and then came home and watched tv.In my home there is a toxicity in the air.
I was never popular with girls and honestly I do not really care about that,I am confident towards them because I realized from a young age that if you do not have money no one will love you.I tried a couple of relationships but failed because the girls I dated said I was unemotional and not caring.I have a very difficult time trusting them and expressing myself to them because I do not want to feel betrayed if they cheat on me.
I can't stand the fact there are people who do not have the basics such as food and water.I am very disappointed by human society.Women say they want a confident man.How can a man who does not have a job,lives with his parents,does not fit in well to the society have confidence.They are very ignorant and have zero sympathy for their fellow man.
Life is like a stupid game, even though I am not religious I hope there is a God out there somewhere,but I know that this must be just wishful thinking.I am scared of the future and of what I will do in life.
>>
>>39325467
fuckin relatable
>>
>>39325467
That is Afghanistan, not Africa.
>>
Also sometimes I wish I was raised religious.I can't help but understand if God doesn't exist why humans invented religion.Humans became so self aware that noticed how much life sucks and how meaningless it is that they felt alone and vulnerable.Thats why the hope for something out there is ingrained in the human brain.It is because of justified fear.
>>
File: _20161219_204424.jpg (52KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
_20161219_204424.jpg
52KB, 500x494px
>>39325467
99% relatable

The 1% is me being partly religious
And not having a father
And not being average to good looking

Oh, and being an only child. That gives me a lot of stress. Because I have only one chance to not disappoint my parent(s).
>>
>>39325467
Life is what you make it. Because no-one else will make shit of it for you.

I'm fat, bald, ugly, pushing my 40's, have never had a GF... and all in all, I'm quite content.

Why? Because despite all that, I've worked hard most of my life. I have a good pay, a good job, a degree, a great career should I wish to pursue it, and more money than I could reasonably spend.

I enjoy spending time with my colleagues at work, and when the day's done I go home, alone, and happily spend the rest of my day with my computer. All weekends, I sit at home alone, often not going out once, just playing games, browsing the net, watching TV-series and the like.

I wasn't always happy, oh no. But spending three decades does wonders to your natural instincts. That craving for sex and company is little more than a memory at this point. And when you have 0% hope or belief left that any kind of love even exists, that there's a single woman out there that you could ever even begin to trust, you start seeing the value in other things instead. It is after all quite pointless and hard to get depressed over not having something that isn't even real.

Gaming and my computer, all on my lonesome might've seemed like a trap before. But now I know that it's literally the highest form of freedom a person can have.

But I guess genes and upbringing play a part in psychology as well as looks and sex appeal. It's possible that many people couldn't be happy in my condition. All I know is, I can. So maybe you guys can too.
>>
File: 1496002260178.jpg (67KB, 516x850px) Image search: [Google]
1496002260178.jpg
67KB, 516x850px
>>39325962
That was actually a well thought out and worded argument, on 4chan. Holy shit. I'll consider it.
But for now, when I still could, I'll try and find someone.
>>
>>39325467
>I am confident towards them because I realized from a young age that if you do not have money no one will love you.

Wish I'd realized this sooner, it would have saved me a lot of trouble thinking it was all my personality or some other BS.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.