[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this guy? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: PrimitiveTechnologyGuy.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PrimitiveTechnologyGuy.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
What do you guys think of this guy? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
>>
>still no coconut radio
>>
File: very nice dog.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
very nice dog.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>39325439
He does his stuff in a place that is very rich in legitimately useful resources, which allows him to do his stuff.
If we try to do the stuff he does in the places we live, we would most likely fail because the materials we need to work with like clay and iron rich dirt/mud are scare and/or barren and useless.
But aside from that, his work is pretty impressive.
>>
>>39325439
very relaxing youtube channel, patrician choice.
>>
>>39325439
It's a bit stupid, really. We've advanced far beyond that point. Why go back? It's a waste of time.
>>
>>39325616
>why do people even have fireplaces, we're so advanced we have furnaces and light bulbs who needs fire and fireplaces? It's a waste of time.
>>
File: f62.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
f62.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>39325616
Herpa derpa huurrr
>>
>>39325616
I think he probably does because he likes it anon.
>>
File: 1425977432655.png (201KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1425977432655.png
201KB, 682x1023px
>>39325616

>civilization falls
>won't know how to survive and will be among the very first to die because "muh modernization"
>>
>>39325439
Nice hobby.
>>
>>39325439
>primitive technology
>in greek font
heh
>>39325616
are you a woman?
only a woman would say something so airheaded
>I don't like the sad singing clown. There's enough sadness in the world
>who cares about water on mars? we have enough problems on earth
>>
>>39325765
>greek font
Which is primitive as it only consists of straight lines. Meaning it is very easy to carve into rock/wood, in absence of ink and paper.
>>
>>39325788
africans never even had a written language

that's primitive even mayans (a type of native american) had glyphs
>>
i predict that someday he will played by jake gylenhal in a movie
>>
I really wanna learn how to do the shit he does but without a proper sensei I don't think it'd be possible
>>
>>39325837
>thinking we don't know who the mayans were
now that's what I call primitive
>>
>>39325788
Greece is a pretty primitive place tbqh
>>
>>39325439
He's probably living a fulfilling life. I wish I wasn't such a pussy and do what he does.
>>
>>39325439
Normies would think of him as a weirdo if it wasn't for his successful youtube channel.
>>
>>39327243
But they'd also never have heard of him if it wasn't for his successful youtube channel.
>>
>>39327300
I meant coworkers, family, and friends.
>>
It infuriates me to go watch Primitive Technology and see fucking normals commenting things like "why don't you talk" and "this guy has no emotions," and yes I have seen both of those regularly on his videos. Fucking cocksuckers should just go watch Pewdiepie or some other generic dime-a-dozen jumpcut "hey what's up YouTube" vlogger instead of ruining one of the few good channels left.
>>
>>39326324
they can't even pay denbts
>>
File: 1496117185297.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496117185297.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
He's a faggot. Literally squats in a hut while filming it for YouTube.
>>
>>39325616
Found the dumb ass nigger.
>>
looks like fun, alpha hobby.
>>
>>39325439
If you guys like Primitive Technology then you'll probably like Mr. Chickadee as well.

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkYrJ2Fbe7pBjEZvkFzi3A/videos?sort=dd&view=0&flow=grid
>>
>>39328689
A structurally sound hut that can potentially outlast yours and my lifetime. One that he built with his own two hands. With nothing more than sticks and rocks for his tools.

When's the last time you built anything out of your own two hands?
>>
>>39328842
The real house I'm living in that isn't a mud hut with no plumbing.

Do you think he's ever going to get laid in a literal mud hut?
>>
>>39325580
He's in Australian rainforests
>>
>>39328870
>Do you think he's ever going to get laid in a literal mud hut?
Billions of Africans do, every single day.
>>
>>39328945
White Boi in mud hut vs nigger in hut.

Which do you think will attract western sluts more?
>>
>creates AC130 out of sticks and hand-fished prawn
>uses it to assassinate every major world leader
>becomes president of Earth, forces anyone not living in a cave into slavery
>>
>>39328870
Yeah, have you seen him? He's fucking jacked and clearly a knowledgeable interesting fellow. I'd fuck him in his hut and I'm not even gay.
>>
This is true MGTOW. We should all aspire to be like this man in some small way.
>>
>>39328921
Which is rich in many useful types of plants which can be wound into cordage, rendered into charcoal, harvested for food, and other such things. Not to mention getting material other than ash (which he had access to hardwood to make) suitable for glazing is rare. Also, perhaps the most important part, he not only has access to clay type soil, but he lives within the mud brick boundary. Because of this, the vast majority of his viewers couldn't replicate almost any of his videos, simply because of the moist climate.

So yeah, he does live in an area very friendly to such endeavours.
>>
>>39328990
The huge amount of rainfall would definitely make things difficult
>>
>>39328990
No one seems to fucking mention that HE FILMED THIS FOR YouTube so obviously has a solar array + batteries probably an electric water purifier too etc

Fake and gay
>>
>>39325439
He built that hut quite easily I don't doubt he could easily build a quality full size house using the same methods clay bricks are still used to make houses today anyway
>>
>>39325837
>never heard of ge'ez
>acts like people don't know who the fucking mayans were

literal retard
>>
>>39329029
He has a house, he's a normal person who makes these videos as a job. I doubt he's slept in his huts more than a few times. Are you really that dense?
>>
>>39329062
>muh hut spent hundreds of hours crafting
>don't even live in it

WOW
>>
>>39325482
Isn't he close to developing iron
>>
>>39329081
>made a respectable living out of a hobby
>gained over 5M subscribers reaching multilingual audiences all over the word without ever worrying about demonitization
Yeah it was pretty much pointless.
>>
>>39329128
To be fair this is probably extremist content, being able to live outside the system is not well liked by the government
>>
>>39329128
Thinking this social status matters.

Fuck off women
>>
>>39325482
first, best, and underrated
>>
>>39325439
>read the comments
>le Minecraft
>le zombie apocalypse
>le age of empires
>le macgyver
>le he built his camera with sticks and stones xd
>

I bet the guy feels very frustrated about his retarded fanbase
>>
>>39329326
Yah since he supposedly lives off the grid except has a YouTube channel and thousands of followers.

You guys are getting scammed
>>
>>39329349
He never said he lives off the grid you fucking idiot. It's a hobby, retard.
>>
>>39329180
Being self sufficient does matter, its almost impossible to make a comfortable living doing your hobby.
>>
>>39325439
>Starts baking roof tiles before building walls for his shelter
Absolutely retarded, the process to make those tiles would take days, building a temporal roof with leaves or wathever should be first.
>>
>>39329597
Some people never even got to the stage of technology he's reached. It speaks volumes about the ability of the White man to shape his environment into the image of his mind.
>>
>>39328966
why am I laughing at this dumb shit
>>
>>39325439

i like watching them without reading the description or anything so it's always a surprise what he gets around to
>>
>>39329631
Except that all that shit has already been invented, he just has to replicate it.
But that's not my point, what I'm saying is that if you were to start building a shelter in a rainforest by baking some tiles, chances are you'll spent several nights without a roof over your head.
>>
>>39329865
Yes, that's why there are other videos on his channel where he erects a shelter with leaves for a roof, and another which is just a big pile of sticks.

'Several nights without a roof over your head' is exactly what would spur these improvements over time, ya dingus.
>>
if I had clay, vines, and any land that isn't fucking private in my area, I'd be spending a lot more time outside
>>
File: karl-pilkington.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
karl-pilkington.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>39325616
immediately read this post in his voice
>>
>>39329029
No, you idiot. The most he probably has with him for filming is a gopro and a tripod.
>>
>>39329597
He already had multiple shelters up before he got into clay tiles.

Watch all of his videos from oldest to newest. Not from newest to oldest.
>>
Eh, he's a pretty cool guy. Builds shit and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
Pretty good but he needs a catchy opening. I suggest:
>What's UP YouTube! It's YOUR BOY, That Primitive Technology Guy! Don't forget to like, subscribe, upvote, retweet, share and quantum entangle this video!
He should also add rapid fire editing and screaming to keep the viewer engaged.
>>
>>39329060
Ge'ez is Semitic though. It most likely originated in the Middle East.

He means that there is no native African script. Obviously Africans write in English these days - but English is not African. Same with Ge'ez, it's a Semitic language used by Ethiopians
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.