[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drove mom to a friend of her earlier today >had to pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501811309696.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1501811309696.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>drove mom to a friend of her earlier today
>had to pick her up just now even though she said she would only stay there for an hour or two
>she's drunk of her ass
>should have seen it comming
>instantly starts yelling at me and being a destructive, passive-agressive bitch like she usually is
>so close to driving the car off the road and killing us both
>comes home and starts going on a guilt trip to my little sister trying to make her feel bad
>I make her go to her room and mom to shut the fuck up
>they both go to bed
>this happens almost every fucking weekend

Seriously wtf do I do about this? My little sister is gonna get fucked up once she gets older if she continues to live with a mom like this
I feel like I'm going to burst one day and beat the living shit out of her alcholic, whore ass
>>
Get a job, get out, get your sis live with you for a while until she finds a job, and leave that abusive bitch alone.
>>
>>39325312
Simply tell her you won't pick her up anymore. Abandon her entirely, and only care for your sister. Move out and get a job if you have to.
>>
File: 1502844513910.jpg (19KB, 332x351px) Image search: [Google]
1502844513910.jpg
19KB, 332x351px
>>39325426
You do realize this fuck still lives with his parents right?

>>39325312
And you, get a job you fucking looser.
>>
>>39325402
>>39325426
>>39325452
>trying to make someone fall for the "just get a job" meme
I have a job you fucking idiots but having a job doesn't magically fix all your problems
maybe you worthless neet's would realize that if you could even get a job
>>
>>39325480
I literally moved out and just got a job a few months ago.

Solved 75% of my problems.
>>
Your mom sounds like a destructive narcessist.

Get a a job and and start saving money. When you have a sizable warchest get a simple apartment for you (and possible your sis and/or a trusted friend).

Your dependency (financial and/or emotional) on your mom is enabling her to treat you like shit because I can imagine that you're trapped at this point. If you don't take some iniative you yourself will keep enabling the problem.
>>
File: Cool pepe.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cool pepe.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>39325480
I have a job you absolute tard, and I live by myself in an apartment that I pay for. Having a job does let you live on your own unless you make minimum wage.
>>
>>39325508
>Your dependency
if anything she's dependant on me
She's 50 something and constantly needs help with shit around the house. I'm the only man in her life because the millions of step dads I've had left her because of her bahviour
>>
>>39325556
Again, she sounds like she's using you.

Let her go anon.
>>
>>39325501
How literally good for you
>>39325555
Having a job does let you live on your own
that's really dependant on where you live in which country. Not everyone has the opportunity to just "get their own place"
Living by urself is expensive, not only rent but things like food, supplies, electricity etc.

>>39325571
What about my lill sister though? She refuses to stay with her dad, not that he's any better than my mom. And I don't think I can take care of a 10 year old kid when I can barely take care of myself
>>
File: Black mustache man.jpg (18KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
Black mustache man.jpg
18KB, 192x240px
>>39325608
If you live in a shithole country what I say doesn't go towards you of course, but I'm not gonna take the time to mention that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.