[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When have you been the most scared for your life? >Be me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: giant-eraser-0.jpg (134KB, 760x841px) Image search: [Google]
giant-eraser-0.jpg
134KB, 760x841px
When have you been the most scared for your life?

>Be me
>7th grade
>Computer class
>Tard kid gets transferred to our school
>Literally just draws shitty pictures in MS Paint in class
>Carries around one of those giant pink erasers like pic related all the time
>School goes into lockdown one day
>They always say when there's a drill so we know it's the real thing
>Hear footsteps in the hallway
>Scared shitless
>Suddenly hear a thump next to me
>It's the autist kid holding his eraser up in the air and dropping it repeatedly
>Super fucking loud
>Can't do anything because if I took it away from him he'd probably scream
>Sit there 100% sure I'm going to die for about 40 minutes
>Lockdown ends
>Announcement on intercom explains that the lockdown was because a man with a gun was fleeing police near the building
>No one actually in the school
>The footsteps were janitors

I had friends who's teacher heard that it wasn't a school shooter on Facebook and their class got to play boardgames while I made peace with Jesus.
>>
>>39323874
Imagine living in a country where you have to be scared for your life when you go to school, having to practice lockdowns and other ridiculous practices because your country is so obsessed with violent weapons.

Literally as bad as many African nations
>>
>>39323874
When my family had drunken fights. Still suffering from crippling anxiety to this day because of it.
>>
>>39323874
What even is a school lockdown? Is that an american thing?
>>
File: yes.jpg (132KB, 1440x600px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
132KB, 1440x600px
>When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large.
>>
>>39324151
Classroom doors get locked in case an intruder comes to kill everyone.
>>
>>39324169
You have to eat all the eggs, BuffAnon.
>>
>>39323874
Some faggot tried to drown me at a pool when I was like 8 because I upset his girlfriend by getting pool water in her eyes
>>
>>39323992
Weapons are illegal in Africa, so it must be perfectly peaceful.
>>
>>39324328
How old was the loser?
>>
>>39324464
We were in the same school year so he was 8 or 9 too
>>
>>39324500
>having a gf under 10
REEEE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>39324500
>Having a gf when below 13 is just having a girl friend [of which i had neither]
>>
File: Get a load of this guy.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this guy.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>39324527
I went out with her too before he did
>She wouldn't kiss me
>Hugged me once to get me to do something
>Turns out she went out with me for 6 weeks as a joke
>Now she has blue hair and a literal crate of condoms under her bed that she hands out to everyone for free
I haven't been able to get an actual gf though, so don't worry
>>
File: 1496345177388.png (1MB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496345177388.png
1MB, 746x718px
>>39324527
reminds me of when i volunteered at Kids Camp. I was the guy chaperone and two of my kids (they were both 12) had relationship drama on the second night. Me being single it was kind of odd trying to be relatable, especially when one of the kids has a sister who is just 3 weeks younger than me and is good friends with people in my family. (mainly, all my other siblings) and has been known to help amplify drama.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.