[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only eurofag who doesn't want to live in his c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: excuseme.jpg (29KB, 489x467px) Image search: [Google]
excuseme.jpg
29KB, 489x467px
Am I the only eurofag who doesn't want to live in his country anymore? I mean, living in the US is my dream. Salaries in my country are really fucked up, the average wage being $360 (PER MONTH). Can someone explain how the fuck am I supposed to live here?
Meanwhile US is keeping this dumb ass niggers who don't even know what their 44th president is. OR the same niggers who say that A POUND of stone is heavier than A POUND of cotton.
OR THE GOD DAMN NIGGERS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE RESULT OF 13-50.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueuG1hsvbw4
I'm fucking done with this world.
All I want to do is live a comfy life in the US. I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>39323100
Get out of fucking Spain, Mediterranon. Your entire bit of the continent is fucked, I swear everything south of France just fucks its economy by default
>>
>>39323151
I'm not even from Spain.
>>
File: meme1.png (528KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
meme1.png
528KB, 600x551px
>>39323151
The Baltic States are fucked aswell. And we don't even get our own price region despite having only half of the income other EU countries have. 60 euros for a vidya is way too much. 35-40 euros would be alright. I would like to keep both of my kidneys, thank you.
>>
>>39323210
Ok, I'm still right

>>39323301
Yep. Hope you can avoid getting Putin'd the way Ukraine now is, anon
>>
>>39323100
>edited worldstar hiphop videos define the entire country
God you eurofags are stupid, no stay in your own country and take your punishment like a man, pussy.
>>
>>39323374
>implying people are not that stupid in the US
Anon...
>>
>>39323382
its over exaggerated, yea public education is bad but most eurofags aren't any smarter. Not to mention the #questions series on worldstar are mostly just trick questions that rely less on knowledge and more on paying attention to how the question is asked.
>>
>>39323423
>What is the 44th president of the US?
>What is heavier? A pound of stone or a pound of cotton?
>What's the result of 13-50?
>trick questions
Anon...
>>
>>39323506
you haven't seen the other episodes.
>A pound of stone or a pound of cotton
It's a bit of a trick question, people will assume the stone is heavier because it's stone automatically forgetting they're both a pound.
>44th president
Most people don't even know how many presidents we have. Again, it's failed education not stupidity. Most eurofags probably don't know how many kings or whatever their country has had.
>>
>>39323100
You know shit's more expensive in the better countries, right? And they lock people up more, so it's about the same anywhere, provided that you are on 4chan already.
>>
>>39323626
>caring about history
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.