[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should you do when you're deeply suicidal because you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1503087656615.png (327KB, 633x692px) Image search: [Google]
1503087656615.png
327KB, 633x692px
What should you do when you're deeply suicidal because you can't see how anybody would ever be able to find you attractive?
>>
Go to a mental hospital.
>>
>>39322609
You like SEL. That's pretty hot, not going to lie.

Seriously though, there's more to someones attractiveness than appearance (if that's what you meant).

For those of us who want a companion, I'm sure there's someone out there. We just have to stay hopeful.

I hope you feel better soon, anon.
>>
>>39322609
>>39322692
Sorry, but this is fucking nonsense. It's time to start admitting that some people truly are fucked. The only thing you can do if you're really fucked is just do drugs to mimic the happiness normal people feel naturally; otherwise you'll just end up spending a lifetime desperately trying to improve yourself and become normal to no avail - a life of suffering for no reason.
>>
>>39322724
There are people who are fucked but many people here just have all these issues in their head and there is nothing that's physically wrong with them.
>>
>>39322724
No, I'm sorry anon. That is true, I didn't mean for it to sound insensitive or anything. But it doesn't hurt to let people know that other people can relate and in hindsight aren't completely alone.
>>
>>39322785
Yes, I agree. Many people on this board don't actually know what it's like to be *truly* fucked, but there is a handful out there.

>>39322835
You can't really relate if you have a decent life. Imagine endless suffering at your reality every single day, the only (temporary) escape being drug use. No hope for anything better. Normalfags trying to say they "can relate" to this is just obnoxious.
>>
File: 20170826_143513.png (66KB, 908x649px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_143513.png
66KB, 908x649px
I can't do it guys. I really can't. Every day I think more and more about how I wish I could just vanish and never have to experience consciousness again. I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>39322970
>texting someone
fuck off chad
>>
>>39322932
I don't have a decent life though, that's the thing. Before I came to this board I thought I was alone. I've made some friends here, it's comfy (for the most part), and that's why people post here.
OP was asking a question, and doesn't seem like they've given up, and I wanted to try boost their spirits a bit.

Also, I kind of want to call BS on the drugs thing. They're very unpredictable, and can really fuck with you if you're predisposed to mental illness. I've had some bad experiences (doesn't mean everyone will). But I'd advise OP to be cautious.
>>
>>39323010
I was using tinder in the hopes of finding a girlfriend.
>>
>>39322970
>>39323042
To be honest, Tinder isn't the best place to meet people. It's mostly filled with thots who will only take 10/10s when they're 1/10s. It's fucked.
>>
>>39323042
>got a match
Fuck
OFF
>>
>>39323080
I go to school, I have a job, I try to socialize and yet no girls are ever interested in me. Well fine, I'm tired of this bullshit. I give up. At least killing myself would mean that I don't have to spend every waking moment wondering what's wrong with me and why I had to be born so defective.
>>
>>39323116
I mean, you DID get a match. I tried Tinder for 2 weeks and didn't get 1. Well, I lie, I got one, but it was a FUCKING BOT REEEEE.
>>
File: 1473380252808.jpg (30KB, 542x416px) Image search: [Google]
1473380252808.jpg
30KB, 542x416px
>>39323116
What were you texting bout that made her end by this decision, eventough it never would'ave been different.
>>
What ever you do don't take SNRI's they fuck you up even more try a psychiatrist
>>
>>39323116
You got a Tinder match you stupid vain normalfaggot
>>
you stop being a little bitch and realize that there are more important things to worry about than being attractive.
what are your goals? are you working on them? any artistic interests? a hobby perhaps? there's more to life than romance. it's bullshit and it's always temporary anyway, no matter how attractive you are. just realize this, mourn it for a while and let go. i promise you it's worth it.
>>
>>39323275
>what are your goals?
none
>any artistic interests?
none
>a hobby perhaps?
none
>>
>>39322609
You should get over it.
Nobody cares about me?
So what? I'm gonna do what I like anyway.
>>
>>39322609
Stop treating love so existentially. It isn't some end all be all meaning of life shit. There are better things in life.
>>
>>39322970
Christ, sorry anon. Those empty words really hurt, don't they?
>>
>>39323327
then change that. being unattractive is not your fault, but being vapid definitely is. otherwise you have no right to complain.
>>
>>39323022
When you've reached the end of the line drugs are all you'll have left

>>39323369
>haha bro, there are better things than love in life

lmao fag
>>
>>39322609
Accept it. There is no other way.
>>
>>39323396
>then change that
how
>>
>>39323469
make some effort. stop browsing boards all day and do something that will help you grow.
>>
>>39323562
Iike what for example
>>
>>39323562
Lol, self-improvement is a meme.
>>
>>39323421
>being this whipped

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo

Do you really need someone else to give your life value? Sad!
>>
>>39323642
That's up to you dipshit

>>39323653
What isn't a meme then
>>
>>39323712
>lmao just don't be human and have feelings and shit
Fuck you, you god damn piece of shit. Rot in hell and just fucking burn.
>>
>>39323642
learn a new skill. try writing, drawing, pick up a new instrument or a programing language, for example. volunteer for a cause, if you feel like that's something you could do. exercise. study a subject that could interest you. there are so many possibilities, just give it some thought.

>>39323653
>t. salty loser
>>
>>39323768
nah he's right, self-improvement is a literal meme in most cases
>>
>>39322609
Unless you're deformed or something exceptional is wrong with you, someone will find you at least fuckable. All you can do is have great hygiene, maybe work out, all that shit.
>>
>>39323884
I don't look like Chad and am lanky and disgustingly pale. I am deformed, you stupid fuck. Why can't you get it through your head that the only one who wins these days is Chad. He fucks all our oneitises and doesn't give a single fuck about them, yet they lust after him endlessly.
>>
>>39323768
none of those things interest me

you really don't understand. I'd just be doing it to look well-rounded or impressive or whatever. there's no enthusiasm. I don't care about myself. there's no point to. I know my life will be unhappy. putting in the effort for these things outweighs how much I care about them, which is essentially not at all.
>>
I feel the same way, OP. Tfw a manlet and eternally /boyish/-looking (e.g. Twink face and skinny limbs, but broad shoulders and normally masculine proportions). I don't fit any particular niche, so no women are attracted to me. Only gay men want me. It's a sad, fucked up existence. There is nothing that can be done to help people like us.
>>
>>39323926
not that guy you were talking to, but why don't you kill yourself?

if there's nothing in this world that can bring you joy, then why the fuck are you doing this to yourself?

I luckily enjoy physical activity and combat sports, so the fact that girls don't want to kiss my face doesn't bother as much when I'm in the middle of performing those actions (unless there's a girl there, but still, its better than the feeling I get when I'm just standing there next to a hot girl)

To be clear, I think that you're just being a bitch to say that there are no things you would enjoy doing in life, but if you're not going to try to find any, I don't think its fair to yourself to get up and mechanically continue to live if it's just causing you emotional harm
>>
>>39322970
Tfw a girl sent pretty much this same message a few months ago
>>
File: 1503258143367.png (112KB, 1644x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1503258143367.png
112KB, 1644x1370px
>>39323995
>the virgin twink
>>
>>39324001
being dead isn't appealing either, it's scary and too much work
>>
>>39324028
I mean, that kind of characterized me, except for the fact that I'm not a virgin (I fucked a confusef 25 year old girl who ended up realizing she was actually a lesbian. It made me feel even worse about myself than when I was a virgin).

I was bullied a lot for being a tiny manlet in school, but everything else in here checks out.
>>
>>39323995
you could use those attributes to your advantage and fit the fujoshi niche.
just saying.
>>
>>39324093
All of the girls i've met who are into that niche are weird weeb girls with severe mental issues.
>>
>>39324130
well beggars can't be choosers.
that can't be so bad r-right?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.